The SharpVision (R) XV-Z3100 is a feature packed high definition DLP (R) projector that is ideal for the dedicated home theater or any viewing room in the home. The XV-Z3100 utilizes DLP (R) technology from Texas Instruments that includes BrillantColor technology and TrueVision Image processing that produces vibrant images and extraordinary video performance. The XV-Z3100 also features a resolution of 1280 x 720, a 6 segment 5x Speed color wheel, a brightness rating of 1000 ANSI lumens, and outstanding 6500:1 contrast ratio (thanks to a Twin Iris System), and three high definition capable inputs that include and HDMI interface, delivering one of the best pictures available in consumer home theater today. (BR)
Sharp XVZ3100 Features:
- High Contrast Ratio 6500:1 (in High Contrast Mode) enhances the XV-Z3100's ability to discern fine, detailed differences between the darkest and lightest colors and provides superior black level reproduction.
- Twin Iris System enables a 6500:1 contrast ratio.
- 1000 ANSI Lumens (in High Brightness Mode) is a high ANSI lumens rating that delivers a bright, beautiful picture.
- Native 1280 x 720 High Definition Capability compatible with 1080i and 720p HD signals.
- Display Method: 0.62"DLP (R) Chip from Texas Instruments enables the XV-Z3100 to deliver superb picture quality.
- Color Management System (CMS) provides individual user adjustments of six color characteristics (red, yellow, green, cyan, blue and magenta) for optimized colors.
- Sealed Optics prevents dust, dirt and smoke from entering core parts of the optics. The system also needs no filter and less maintenance, resulting in longer use.
- HDMI(TM) aids compatibility with the new generation of high definition set-top boxes 1 .
- TrueVision(TM) Image Processing for optimal video performance with unbelievable image clarity.
- Home Theater Conveniences include easy installation and 29dB whisper quiet operation.
- 6 Segment, 5x Speed Color Wheel achieves flicker free, high-grade images with accurate color reproduction.
- BrillantColor(TM) brings truer, more vibrant colors to video and image viewing. It utilizes a new color- processing algorithm and system level enhancements to enable high picture brightness while providing truer, more vibrant colors.
Sharp XVZ3100 Specifications:
|HDTV Compatible ||Yes (1080i/1035i/720p) |
|Aspect Ratio ||4:3/16:9 |
|Resolution ||1280 x 720 (Total: 921,600 pixels) |
|Brightness ||1000 ANSI Lumens (in High Brightness Mode) |
|Contrast Ratio ||6500:1 (in High Brightness Mode) |
|Maximum Screen Size ||300"(Diagonally measured using 16:9 aspect ratio) |
|Projection Distance ||100"(16:9 widescreen) Throw Distance 9'11"- 11'6" |
|Display Method ||0.62"DLP (R) Chip |
|Inputs ||Component (Y, Pb, Pr) x 2 RGB/Component (HD-15 pin) x 1 Composite Video (RCA) x 1 HDMI(TM) x 1 S-Video (4-pin DIN) x 1 RS-232C Serial Port (9-pin D-sub) x 1 |
|Outputs ||1 DC 12V Trigger out |
|Anamorphic DVD Capable ||Yes |
|Computer Compatible ||XGA, SVGA, VGA, MAC (R) 19"/16"/13" |
|Video System ||NTSC/NTSC 3.58, 4.43/PAL (60Hz)/PAL-M/ PAL-N/SECAM |
|Lens Type ||1-1.15x Manual Zoom and Focus |
|Projection Lamp Type/Life ||220W SHP/up to 3,000 hours |
|I/P Conversion and 3-2 Pull Down ||Yes |
|Gamma Correction ||Yes |
|Geometric Adjustment/Digital Keystone Correction ||Yes |
|Color Temperature Adjustment ||Yes |
|Color Management System (CMS) ||Yes |
|Advanced Picture Mode ||Yes |
|Quick Start Feature ||Yes |
|Picture Freeze ||Yes |
|TrueVision(TM) Image Processing ||Yes |
|BrillantColor(TM) Technology ||Yes |
|Detachable AC Cord ||Yes |
|Optional Ceiling Bracket ||AN-XRCM30 |
|Wireless Glow Remote Control ||Yes |
|Optional Digital Decoder Required ||Yes, for HDTV |
|Built-in Audio ||None |
|Power Source ||100-240V AC, 50/60Hz (Multi-Voltage) |
|Power Consumption ||303W (4W Standby) |
|Dimensions (w x h x d) ||12-13/32"x 4-19/64"x 11-1/32"(Main Body Only) 12-13/32"x 4-47/64"x 11-37/16"(including Terminal Cover) |
|Weight ||8.8 lbs. |
|Limited Warranty ||1-year parts and labor from date of purchase |
|UPC ||074000365162 |