Brace yourself for an all out visual thrill ride. The LC-80LE857U is an ultra-premium LED Smart TV that features Sharp’s proprietary Quattron color technology for a billion more colors, so images explode with vibrant detail and brighter yellows, deeper blues, and richer golds. The LC-80LE857U features Sharp’s Super Bright technology, to create a brighter picture with extraordinary contrast. It features an incredible 12 million: 1 dynamic contrast ratio, as well as a 240Hz refresh rate and AquoMotion 960 to virtually eliminate blur during fast-motion scenes. A Smart TV with with Dual-Core processor and built in WiFi, the LC-80LE857U lets you quickly access apps streaming movies, music, games, and websites.
At Sharp Electronics Corporation, a U.S. subsidiary of Osaka-based Sharp Corporation - a company known worldwide for its unique one-of-a-kind electronic products and solutions, our challenge is to create a balance between work time and personal time, with products that can benefit people's lives at work, at home, and everywhere in between. Sharp consumer electronics can enhance your enjoyment, add to your comfort and open new perspectives. Sharp business products can boost your productivity and reduce costs. Sharp products are designed to help individuals, families, and corporate teams connect effortlessly, communicate clearly, and unleash creativity like never before. Sharp is dedicated to improving people's lives through the use of advanced technology and a commitment to innovation, quality, value, and design. We are proud of our accomplishments and eagerly await the future. We invite you to find out more about us by browsing through our Company Profile where you will learn about our Business Creed & Business Philosphy, our business operations in North America and how to contact them, the value we place upon Corporate Social Responsibility, and the numerous awards won by our innovative products.
Quattron Color Technology
- Quattron color technology delivers a billion more colors, so you get brighter yellows, deeper blues and richer golds. By adding two million yellow subpixels, Quattron creates a more realistic picture with greater detail and brightness, without sacrificing color accuracy.
AQUOS 1080p LED Display
- The AQUOS 1080p LED Display with advanced pixel structure uses photo-alignment technology to let more light through in bright scenes and shut more light out in dark scenes. The display's 10,000,000:1 contrast ratio ensures you'll be able to see the difference.
Super Bright Technology
- Super Bright technology features a high-brightness panel combined with an intelligent contrast engine that constantly analyzes the signal and enhances the brightness of the bright objects on the screen, while maintaining the black levels on the rest of the screen. The result is a brighter and more contrasted picture
240 Hz Refresh Rate
- With 240 Hz technology, this model features an advanced panel refresh rate that delivers clear images even during fast-motion scenes.
AquoMotion 960 Backlight Scanning
- Sharp's AquoMotion 960 backlight scanning technology doubles the effective refresh rate to further ensure clear images during fast-moving sports and action movies.
Optical Picture Control (OPC)
- Optical Picture Control (OPC) uses a sensor in front of your TV to detect ambient room light. It can automatically adjust TV brightness for optimum viewing, which can save power.
Smart TV Features
Built-in Wi-Fi (801.11 a/b/g/n)
- Every AQUOS Smart TV has built-in Wi-Fi technology that allows you to connect without the hassle of finding a cable (additional fees and/or subscriptions may apply).
SmartCentral User Interface
- Sharp's SmartCentral user interface allows to you quickly connect to your favorite content. Working through built-in Wi-Fi, you can instantly access the apps, streaming movies, music, games and websites you want.
- Dual-core processing means faster load times for apps and the web browser. This ensures that you'll spend less time waiting and more time enjoying your purchase.
Access to Popular Apps
- With instant access to movies from Netflix, videos on YouTube, music from Pandora and Rhapsody, social sites like Facebook and Twitter, video and voice calls with Skype (camera required), and the best of gaming - everything you want is only a click away.
- Thanks to a built-in web browser, you can visit all your favorite websites using your TV and without leaving the living room.
Split-Screen Web + TV
- Sharp's split-screen experience lets you surf the web while you watch TV, so you won't have to choose between your favorite show and your favorite website.
- Sharp's Smart TVs lets you watch flash-created animations live from your browser so that you can focus on the content, not the compatibility.
Remote Control App
- Your remote is never out of reach with Sharp's app that lets you change the channel right from your iOS or Android mobile device.
Sharp Beam Bluetooth Technology
- Sharp's Beam Bluetooth technology turns your smartphone into a fully functional content sharer that's easy to use. Send photos, videos, movies and more from your smartphone or tablet to your TV screen.
Netflix Second Screen
- With Netflix Second Screen, you can browse and select the movie or show you want to watch on your smartphone and play it on your TV - instantly.
HDMI Connectivity & Seamless Compatibility
- With four HDMI inputs, this AQUOS Smart TV lets you connect multiple sources like a Blu-ray Disc player, set-top box and game console using advanced HDMI digital connectivity. One of the HDMI ports also supports Audio Return Channel (ARC).
MHL Smartphone Connectivity
- MHL lets you send uncompressed HD video with up to eight channels of digital audio from your compatible smartphone to the TV screen. Plus, since MHL also charges the mobile device, you can power up at the same time you're connected. You can even control MHL-enabled mobile devices using your existing TV remote for easy access and control of content.
Automatic Software Updates
- The software behind the picture will be automatically updated as improvements and optimizations are developed. It's a no-hassle way to get the most performance out of your TV.
- Fit more screen in less space. The AQUOS LED display features a slim aluminum frame that can fit just about anywhere. It's also VESA compliant for easy wall mounting.
- When the TV is turned off, Wallpaper Mode lets you display virtually any image you choose on the AQUOS LED screen at a reduced light level that mirrors museum conditions, so your screen blends into your room's decor - all at extremely low power. You can even set on and off times.
Full HD Active 3D
- Sharp's Full HD Active 3D produces a bright, crisp picture. And, two pairs of Bluetooth 3D glasses are included.
- Just like Quattron technology for 2D viewing, Quattron 3D delivers more brightness than standard 3D.
2D / 3D Switching
- With Sharp 3D glasses, you can switch from 3D to 2D any time you want - without affecting anyone else in the room.
35W 2.1-Channel Audio
- This AQUOS LED TV features dual 10W stereo speakers and an integrated, down-firing 15W subwoofer for 2.1-channel audio with a total power output of 35W.
AQUOS Advantage LIVE Support
- Dedicated support from AQUOS Advantage LIVE experts means priority service, from available remote TV setup to live technical support.
Energy Star Qualified
- This AQUOS LED TV uses 50% less energy than 2010 AQUOS models. All AQUOS LED TVs 80" Class and below are Energy Star qualified and most models have earned the Energy Star "Most Efficient" rating as well.
- AQUOS LED TVs require fewer resources to manufacture and Sharp's centralized energy management system reduces CO2 emissions by 48,000 tons per year.
- Edge-Lit LED backlight system
- Vintage Movie and Gaming modes
- V-Chip and Quad Pixel Plus 2 technology
- Compatible with Bluetooth-enabled wireless keyboards and mice (sold separately)
- Enhanced Noise Reduction
- DLNA Certified
- IP control
- Child lock
- Sleep timer
- Closed caption support
|Quad Pixel Plus 2:||Yes|
|Display Panel Type:||LCD|
|Backlight Type-Source:||LED-Edge Lit|
|Maximum Resolution:||1920 x 1080, Full HD|
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio:||12,000,000:1|
|Refresh Panel Rate :||240Hz|
|Refresh Scanning Rate:||AquoMotion 960|
|BEZEL & TABLE STAND|
|Bezel - Color/Material:||Aluminum 2 tone (Silver + Black) + Diamond cut|
|Stand - Color/Material:||Round edge + silver stand|
|Stand (fixed or swivel):||Fixed|
|Wall Paper mode:||Yes|
|AQUOS AdvantageSM Live:||Yes|
|Optical Picture Control (OPC):||Yes|
|Enhanced Noise Reduction:||Yes|
|Speaker Location:||bottom, front facing|
|Speaker Output Power:||10 W +10W+ 15W (w/Subwoofer)|
|Auto Volume Control:||Yes|
|Wall mount setting:||Yes|
|AV INPUTS/OUTPUTS (#, location)|
|PC In (1-15 pin D-sub):||1|
|Total USB Input(s):||2|
|USB feature:||Photo/Music/Video Software Update|
|Total HDMI Input(s):||4|
|ARC (Audio Return Channel):||Yes (HDMI 1)|
|MHL:||Yes (HDMI 4)|
|RF in (Antenna/Cable):||1|
|Component Video Input(s):||1|
|Composite Video Input(s):||2|
|Digital Audio Output:||Optical|
|Built-in Wireless:||Built-In(801.11 a/b/g/n)|
|Bluetooth:||Wireless keyboard + mouse (sold separately)|
|Dual Core Processor:||Yes|
|Remote Control APPS (iOS/Android):||Yes|
|Web+TV Split Screen:||Yes|
|Skype (FREETALK® TV Camera sold separately):||Yes (sold separately)|
|3D Glasses:||AN-3DG40(2 included)|
|Power Source (Voltage, Hz):||AC 120 V, 60 Hz|
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified (version 6.0):||Yes|
|VESA Compliant:||Yes (600mm x 400mm)|
|Excluding stand (wxhxd):||71-55/64" x 41-63/64" x 2-21/64"|
|Including stand (wxhxd):||71-55/64" x 43-7/16" x 17-29/64"|
|Shipping (wxhxd):||78-5/8" x 47.0" x 11-3/4"|
|Product Weight (Excluding Stand/Including Stand):||138.9 lbs/152.1 lbs|
|Shipping Weight:||183.0 lbs|
|Parts:||1 year limited|
|Labor:||1 year limited|