Brace yourself for an all out visual thrill ride. The LC-60LE857U is an ultra-premium LED Smart TV that features Sharp’s proprietary Quattron color technology for a billion more colors, so images explode with vibrant detail and brighter yellows, deeper blues, and richer golds. The LC-60LE857U features Sharp’s Super Bright technology, to create a brighter picture with extraordinary contrast. It features an incredible 12 million: 1 dynamic contrast ratio, as well as a 240Hz refresh rate and AquoMotion 960 to virtually eliminate blur during fast-motion scenes. A Smart TV with with Dual-Core processor and built in WiFi, the LC-80LE857U lets you quickly access apps streaming movies, music, games, and websites.
The Sharp 60" LC-60LE857U AQUOS Full HD Smart LED 3D TV features a Super Bright 2D and Active 3D Full HD 1920 x 1080p LCD panel with an Edge-Lit LED backlight system, 240 Hz native refresh rate, AquoMotion 960 scanning and Quattron color technology. The TV offers Bluetooth wireless connectivity and MHL smartphone streaming. It's also equipped with built-in Wi-Fi, an Ethernet jack, a web browser and a dual-core processor. Once connected to the web, you'll be able to enjoy all your favorite social networking and entertainment apps including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Netflix and more. You can even surf the web and watch TV on a split-screen. For connectivity, this model offers four HDMI inputs, a VGA PC input, dual USB ports and more. The USB ports enable you to share your home videos and photos on the big screen. Plus, you can listen to your favorite music files. There are dual 10W speakers and a built-in 15W subwoofer, as well as a digital optical audio output. This unit features Sharp Beam content viewing, Netflix Second Screen on your mobile device and Optical Picture Control (OPC) for automatically adjusting TV brightness depending on the ambient light level. Other features include a SmartCentral user interface, a Remote Control app for iOS or Android, a Wallpaper Mode and 2D / 3D switching for the included 3D glasses.
Image Improving Features
Quattron Color Technology
- Quattron color technology delivers a billion more colors, so you get brighter yellows, deeper blues and richer golds. By adding two million yellow subpixels, Quattron creates a more realistic picture with greater detail and brightness, without sacrificing color accuracy.
AQUOS 1080p LED Display
- The AQUOS 1080p LED Display with advanced pixel structure uses photo-alignment technology to let more light through in bright scenes and shut more light out in dark scenes. The display's 12,000,000:1 contrast ratio ensures you'll be able to see the difference.
Super Bright Technology
- Super Bright technology features a high-brightness panel combined with an intelligent contrast engine that constantly analyzes the signal and enhances the brightness of the bright objects on the screen, while maintaining the black levels on the rest of the screen. The result is a brighter and more contrasted picture.
240 Hz Refresh Rate
- With 240 Hz technology, this model features an advanced panel refresh rate that delivers clear images even during fast-motion scenes.
AquoMotion 960 Backlight Scanning
- Sharp's AquoMotion 960 backlight scanning technology doubles the effective refresh rate to further ensure clear images during fast-moving sports and action movies.
Optical Picture Control (OPC)
Optical Picture Control (OPC) uses a sensor in front of your TV to detect ambient room light. It can automatically adjust TV brightness for optimum viewing, which can save power.
Smart TV Features
Built-in Wi-Fi (801.11 a/b/g/n)
- Every AQUOS Smart TV has built-in Wi-Fi technology that allows you to connect without the hassle of finding a cable (additional fees and/or subscriptions may apply).
SmartCentral User Interface
- Sharp's SmartCentral user interface allows to you quickly connect to your favorite content. Working through built-in Wi-Fi, you can instantly access the apps, streaming movies, music, games and websites you want.
- Dual-core processing means faster load times for apps and the web browser. This ensures that you'll spend less time waiting and more time enjoying your purchase.
Access to Popular Apps
- With instant access to movies from Netflix, videos on YouTube, music from Pandora and Rhapsody, social sites like Facebook and Twitter, video and voice calls with Skype (camera required), and the best of gaming - everything you want is only a click away.
- Thanks to a built-in web browser, you can visit all your favorite websites using your TV and without leaving the living room.
Split-Screen Web + TV
- Sharp's split-screen experience lets you surf the web while you watch TV, so you won't have to choose between your favorite show and your favorite website.
- Sharp's Smart TVs lets you watch flash-created animations live from your browser so that you can focus on the content, not the compatibility.
Remote Control App
- Your remote is never out of reach with Sharp's app that lets you change the channel right from your iOS or Android mobile device.
Sharp Beam Bluetooth Technology
- Sharp's Beam Bluetooth technology turns your smartphone into a fully functional content sharer that's easy to use. Send photos, videos, movies and more from your smartphone or tablet to your TV screen.
Netflix Second Screen
- With Netflix Second Screen, you can browse and select the movie or show you want to watch on your smartphone and play it on your TV - instantly.
HDMI Connectivity & Seamless Compatibility
- With four HDMI inputs, this AQUOS Smart TV lets you connect multiple sources like a Blu-ray Disc player, set-top box and game console using advanced HDMI digital connectivity. One of the HDMI ports also supports Audio Return Channel (ARC).
MHL Smartphone Connectivity
- MHL lets you send uncompressed HD video with up to eight channels of digital audio from your compatible smartphone to the TV screen. Plus, since MHL also charges the mobile device, you can power up at the same time you're connected. You can even control MHL-enabled mobile devices using your existing TV remote for easy access and control of content.
Automatic Software Updates
- The software behind the picture will be automatically updated as improvements and optimizations are developed. It's a no-hassle way to get the most performance out of your TV.
- Fit more screen in less space. The AQUOS LED display features a slim aluminum frame with a diamond cut bezel that can fit just about anywhere. It's also VESA compliant for easy wall mounting.
- When the TV is turned off, Wallpaper Mode lets you display virtually any image you choose on the AQUOS LED screen at a reduced light level that mirrors museum conditions, so your screen blends into your room's decor - all at extremely low power. You can even set on and off times.
Full HD Active 3D
- Sharp's Full HD Active 3D produces a bright, crisp picture. And, two pairs of Bluetooth 3D glasses are included.
- Just like Quattron technology for 2D viewing, Quattron 3D delivers more brightness than standard 3D.
2D / 3D Switching
- With Sharp 3D glasses, you can switch from 3D to 2D any time you want - without affecting anyone else in the room.
35W 2.1-Channel Audio
- This AQUOS LED TV features dual 10W stereo speakers and an integrated, down-firing 15W subwoofer for 2.1-channel audio with a total power output of 35W. The TV also provides Auto Volume Control, Clear Voice, Simulated Surround and a speaker wall mount setting.
AQUOS Advantage LIVE Support
- Dedicated support from AQUOS Advantage LIVE experts means priority service, from available remote TV setup to live technical support.
Energy Star Qualified
- This AQUOS LED TV uses 50% less energy than 2010 AQUOS models. All AQUOS LED TVs 80" Class and below are Energy Star qualified and most models have earned the Energy Star "Most Efficient" rating as well.
- AQUOS LED TVs require fewer resources to manufacture and Sharp's centralized energy management system reduces CO2 emissions by 48,000 tons per year.
- Edge-Lit LED backlight system
- Vintage Movie and Gaming modes
- V-Chip and Quad Pixel Plus 2 technology
- Compatible with Bluetooth-enabled wireless keyboards and mice (sold separately)
- Enhanced Noise Reduction
- DLNA Certified
- IP control
- Child lock
- Sleep timer
- Closed caption support
| PANEL SPECIFICATIONS |
| Quattron™ Technology: || Yes |
| Quad Pixel Plus 2: || Yes |
| Display Panel Type: || LCD |
| Backlight Type-Source: || LED-Edge Lit |
| Maximum Resolution: || 1920 x 1080, Full HD |
| Aspect Ratio: || 16x9 |
| Dynamic Contrast Ratio: || 12,000,000:1 |
| Refresh Panel Rate : || 240Hz |
| Refresh Scanning Rate: || AquoMotion 960 |
| Super Bright: || Yes |
| BEZEL & TABLE STAND |
| Narrow Bezel: || Yes |
| Slim Profile: || Yes |
| Bezel - Color/Material: || Aluminum 2 tone (Silver + Black) + Diamond cut |
| Stand - Color/Material: || Round edge + silver stand |
| Stand (fixed or swivel): || Fixed |
| BROADCAST SYSTEM |
| Analog: || NTSC |
| Digital: || ATSC/QAM |
| SPECIAL FEATURES |
| Wall Paper mode: || Yes |
| Gaming Mode: || Yes(Advanced) |
| AQUOS AdvantageSM Live: || Yes |
| VIDEO |
| Optical Picture Control (OPC): || Yes |
| Enhanced Noise Reduction: || Yes |
| AUDIO |
| Speakers(channnel): || 2.1 |
| Speaker Location: || bottom, front facing |
| Speaker Output Power: || 10 W +10W+ 15W (w/Subwoofer) |
| Auto Volume Control: || Yes |
| Clear Voice: || Yes |
| Simulated Surround: || Yes |
| Headphone Jack: || 1 |
| Wall mount setting: || Yes |
| AV INPUTS/OUTPUTS (#, location) |
| RS-232C: || 1 |
| PC In (1-15 pin D-sub): || 1 |
| Total USB Input(s): || 2 |
| USB feature: || Photo/Music/Video Software Update |
| Total HDMI Input(s): || 4 |
| ARC (Audio Return Channel): || Yes (HDMI 1) |
| MHL: || Yes (HDMI 4) |
| RF in (Antenna/Cable): || 1 |
| Component Video Input(s): || 1 |
| Composite Video Input(s): || 2 |
| Audio Input(s): || 4 |
| Audio Output(s): || 1 |
| Digital Audio Output: || Optical |
| CONNECTIVITY |
| Ethernet: || Yes |
| Built-in Wireless: || Built-In(801.11 a/b/g/n) |
| IP Control: || Yes |
| Bluetooth: || Wireless keyboard + mouse (sold separately) |
| SMART |
| Smart Apps: || Yes |
| Dual Core Processor: || Yes |
| Remote Control APPS (iOS/Android): || Yes |
| Web Browser: || Yes |
| Web+TV Split Screen: || Yes |
| Skype (FREETALK® TV Camera sold separately): || Yes (sold separately) |
| DLNA Certified®: || Yes |
| MHL Compatible: || Yes |
| 3D |
| Type: || Active 3D |
| 3D Glasses: || AN-3DG40(2 included) |
| CONVENIENCE FEATURES |
| Remote Type: || Universal |
| Child Lock: || Yes |
| Sleep Timer: || Yes |
| Closed Caption: || Yes |
| V-Chip: || Yes |
| Language (English/French/Spanish): || Yes |
| POWER |
| Power Source (Voltage, Hz): || AC 120 V, 60 Hz |
| ENERGY STAR® Qualified (version 6.0): || Yes |
| WALL MOUNT |
| VESA Compliant: || Yes (400mm x 400mm) |
| DIMENSIONS/WEIGHT (inches/lbs.) |
| Excluding stand (wxhxd): || 54-1/4" x 31-57/64" x 2-9/32" |
| Including stand (wxhxd): || 54-1/4" x 33-25/64" x 15-11/64" |
| Shipping (wxhxd): || 68-3/8" x 36-3/4" x 8-5/8" |
| Product Weight (Excluding Stand/Including Stand): || 72.8 lbs/88.2 lbs |
| Shipping Weight: || 108.0 lbs |
| WARRANTY/UPC |
| Parts: || 1 year limited |
| Labor: || 1 year limited |
| UPC: || 074000373952 |
This item is brand new and comes with a full manufacturer warranty. Please refer to the table below for details
Don't Gamble on a break-down!
- 100% Parts and Labor
- No Deductibles
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Fully Transferable
- Toll-Free Support
- Worry Free For Up to 5 Years
- Nationwide Coverage
- Rapid Claim System
- Electronic Registration
||Extended Service Plan
||Typical Manufacturer Warranty
|Up to 5 Years including parts and labor
||1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
Wear and Tear(Normal Use)
Product Replacement (If Product Cannot be Fixed)
Optional Accidental Damage
Screen or Lens Replacement
24/7 Toll Free Help
No Lemon Policy
Authorized Service Centers in Most Locations
What exactly is an Extended Service Plan?
An extended service plan is generally an extension of your original manufacturer's warranty. Most manufacturers warranty their products to be free from defects for up to one year from the date of purchase. This warranty virtually guarantees you that if your newly purchased product fails, the manufacturer will protect you from the high costs of replacement parts and labor necessary to repair your product. Extended service plans lengthen your product's coverage for up to an additional 60 months (5 years) to insure you get years of performance satisfaction from your newly purchased product.
How is this different than the manufacturer's warranty?
A manufacturer's warranty usually offers limited coverage for a limited time, with parts and labor carrying separate lengths of coverage. For example, a common manufacturer warranty of a product might cover a consumer for one full year on parts defects but only 90 days on the high cost of labor involved to change those parts. Extended service plans provide comprehensive, long term, even length coverage. This means that should your product fail within your plans coverage time frame, both parts and labor costs are covered.
How do I buy an Extended Service Plan?
Extended Service Plans can be purchased along with your product online, or via our toll free number.
Can I renew my Consumer Priority Service extended service plan?
Yes, service plans are renewable and must be submitted 30 days prior to the original plans expiration. Please contact a sales representative to discuss your renewal options.
What should I do if I need extended service?
Our extended service providers offer an easy to use interactive form online which you may use to request that they initiate a claim on your product. Your other alternative is to call the toll-free number on your extended warranty card or email and have a qualified representative make this request for you with the information you will provide. We believe that our claim initiation request process is the absolute best our industry has to offer. It is designed for simplicity and speed.
Who will perform the service on my product?
Our company works with over 11,000 authorized service professionals. Each technician is extensively trained by the respective manufacturers to provide service on your products. Authorized technicians must complete annual and bi-annual continued education exams in addition to being well versed in manufacturer supplied update bulletins to ensure their level of expertise is as current as the new products which come to market. We urge our customers to provide feedback regarding their experiences which we later use to insure that the level of service we are expected to provide is exactly the level of service you receive.
May I transfer my extended service plan to another person?
Our service plans are 100% transferable. If you would like transfer ownership of the covered product along with its coverage, we require that the request be supplied in writing. For assistance please contact a Representative. Please have all of the new owner's information at hand when requesting a transfer.
Will I have to pay a deductible or any other "hidden costs"?
Generally, the amount of a deductible is almost always proportional to the amount of the premium charged. In order to have a lower deductible, even as low as $0, the plan holder would generally have to agree to a higher premium. For those who want lower premiums, they must agree to a higher deductible. Our extended service plans carry a $0.00 deductible along with low premiums. This means that with an extended service plan there are no high upfront costs and they are committed to cover 100% parts and labor costs on any authorized claim.