The XGA-resolution Sanyo PLC-XW300 Ultra Portable Multimedia LCD Projector with 3000 lumens of projection power at a 500:1 contrast ratio can project bright images in a permanent installation or on the road. (It weighs only 5.5 pounds).
Sanyo PLCXW300 Description:
The PLC-XW300 is not only highly portable, it's highly compatible. This projector not only accepts and projects NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL-N, PAL-M and SECAM video signals, it can do 720p, 1035i 1080i high definition. It also displays closed captioning from video sources that provide CC. Its international power supply can handle juice from 100 V AC right up to 240 V AC.
The PLC-XW300 does 3:2 pulldown, 2:2 pulldown and progressive scan. These features make your DVDs look their bestachieving quality some people can't distinguish from Blu-ray disc.
Its onscreen display (OSD) offers a choice of 19 languages. And it's compatible with dozens of PC and Mac video resolution and sync frequencies. It's also got Power Off and Go to minimize exit time.
It's also fully controllable over a LAN through its RJ45 (Ethernet) jack. One centralized PC can manage a whole fleet of projectors. And you can even have them email you when certain conditions exist, like a bulb is nearing the end of its useful life.
The PLC-XW300 has two D-Sub computer inputs and one of them can also be used as a monitor output so you can see your presentation as you look towards your audience.
On 100 to 120 V AC power the whole projector draws only 213 watts in Eco mode and in Eco mode standby is draws an amazing 0.4 watts.
Sanyo PLCXW300 Features:
- 3000 ISO Lumens And a 500:1 Contrast Ratio
- That's a lot of projection power in an ultra portable that weighs only 5.5 pounds. With the kind of projection power the PLC-XW300 possesses it can be used in medium to large rooms even with some ambient light present. Turn the lights down low and you'll be even more impressed by the intensely vivid, lifelike colors it produces.
- Auto Keystone Correction
- With the auto vertical keystone correction function you can correct vertical 30 degrees keystone distortion using buttons on the main unit or remote control to eliminate distortion caused by projection when the projector is tilted on its vertical axis.
- 3:2 And 2:2 Pulldown and Progressive Scan
- If you've got a collection of DVDs you're not planning on junking just to buy Blu-ray replacements you want 3:2 and 2:2 pulldown and progressive scan. Without boring you with the technical jargon we'll just say it's the best way to get the very best from your current DVDs. It's a feature many projectors still don't offer. Don't you love progress
- Simple Computer System Setting
- With a native resolution of XGA (1024 x 768) the projector has a multiscan system that can accept input signals from VGA (640 x 480) up to WUXGA (1900 x 1200) resolution.
- Easy Setup Function
- The Auto Keystone Correction function automatically corrects vertical image distortion, after detecting the slope of the projector, reducing set up time. Setup is simple thanks to the Auto Input Signal Search function and the Auto PC Adjustment. The Guidance Function displays connection instructions on the projection screen when no signal is detected, enabling easy setup even for novice users
- Network Ready
- Thanks to its built in RJ45 (Ethernet) jack the PLC-XW300 can be operated via a web browser or PJ Network Manager (included on a CD-ROM) from your LAN. It even has its own built-in HTTP page for remote control and monitoring over a network. For instance you can control power on/off and switching of the input signal. And when the lamp is reaching the end of its useful life the projector can email you to let you know.
- Two D-Sub Inputs
- The PLC-XW300 has two D-Sub input terminals. One of these can be switched and used as a monitor output terminal.
- Wall Color Correction
- In addition to the black board (actually green) mode, the PLC-XW300 provides four color (red, blue, green, yellow) board modes, which correct projection colors when you don't have a screen to project on.
- Multiple Security Measures
- The Key Lock function locks the top control panel of the projector and the remote control buttons to prevent operation by unauthorized persons. You can set the PIN Code Lock to require entry every time the projector is used on whenever it's first plugged inideal for portable use. You can also capture a logo or other image that projects at startup, identifying the projector. For physical security there's a slot for an optional Kensington security lock.
Sanyo PLCXW300 Specifications:
|Resolution:||XGA (1024 x 768) |
|Display Device:||LCD; 0.55" TFT Poly x3 |
|Brightness:||3000 lumens |
|Contrast Ratio:||500:1 |
|Video Signals:||PAL/PAL-M/PAL-N/SECAM/NTSC/NTSC4.43 |
|Aspect Ratio:||4:3, 16:9 |
|Number of Colors:||16.7 million colors |
|Typical Lamp Life:||4000h (Eco) |
|Lens:||F 2.00 2.15 f=0.72" 0.87" |
|Throw Ratio:||1.43 - 1.72 : 1 |
|Image Size:||40 - 300 inches diagonal |
|Throw Distance:||4.3 - 38.7 feet |
|Keystone Correction:||Vertical: +/- 30 degrees |
|Projection Methods:||Front, rear, ceiling |
|Inputs:||Composite Video, RCA x 1 |
Ethernet (Network addressable, RJ45) x 1
Dual VGA (in/out) (Analog data, mini D-Sub 15-pin, switchable in/out) x 1
VGA (Analog data, mini D-Sub 15-pin) x 1
RS-232 (Serial) x 1
Stereo Mini-Jack (3.5 mm) x 1
|Outputs:||Stereo Mini-Jack (3.5 mm) x 1 |
|Speaker:||One-piece, 1-watt Mono |
|Audible Noise:||29 dBA (Eco) |
|Weight:||5.5 lbs. |
|Dimensions:||13.1" x 3.4" x 9.7" (W x H x D) |
|Accessories:||Power cord x 1|
VGA cable x 1
Quick reference guide
Owners manual x 1(CD-ROM)
Lens Cap x 1
Remote control x 1 (AAA Battery x 2)
CD-ROM read me note
CD-ROM (PJ-Net Manager application software)
PIN code Label
Lamp replacement label
UL cable card
|Remote Control:||Remote control with batteries included |
|Mfg Warranty:||Three years parts and labor Quick Repair Program under warranty, Lamp 90 days|