The XGA-resolution Sanyo PLC-XU350A Ultra Portable Multimedia Projector, with its 3500 lumens of brightness at a 500:1 contrast ratio has the projection power for a medium to large room even if there are lights left on so viewers can take notes.
Sanyo PLCXU350A Description:
It can accept and project signals in the NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL-N, PAL-M, and SECAM video formats and it's compatible with 720p, 1035i and 1085i high definition signals. It's also compatible with dozens of PC and Mac resolution and vertical/horizontal sync frequencies.
In addition to Dynamic, Standard and Cinema projection modes you can adjust the projector to four different board or wall colors (red, green, blue and yellow) for when you don't have a screen handy.
You can manage a single XU350A or a whole fleet of them via the projector's RJ45 (Ethernet LAN) jack using the industry-standard PJ Link or SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol). You can monitor conditions like power status, lamp status, signal condition, lamp-use time and so on. You can even have projectors email you alerts when a lamp burns out or there has been a power problem.
The Auto Setup Function allows you to quickly get down to business. It will find the active input, automatically adjust the keystone if necessary and adjust the picture is it's coming from a computer. The XU350A also capable of displaying closed captioning (from program sources that provide it), which is useful not just for the hearing impaired but for aiding people who are learning English as a second language. CC also comes in handy in noisy environments like trade shows.
Sanyo PLCXU350A Features:
- Networking Capability Lets You Keep Tabs on Your Projectors
- The UX350A is equipped with SANYO's exclusive PJNet Master Network Interface software and SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) for network control or one of a whole fleet of projectors. Networking allows you to monitor projector functions and operation via a web browser. The XU350A can automatically email you operating status reports.
- Easy Auto Setup Function
- The Auto Set Up Function corrects keystone shaped distortion by searching for an input signal and detecting projector incline, reducing set up time. Auto Keystone Correction, Auto Input Search and Auto PC Adjustment make this a really smart projector.
- Color Board Mode For When You Don't Have a Screen
- The XU350A can color correct for four board or wall colors (red, blue, green and yellow).
- Lamp Replacement Via Top of Cabinet
- You can access the lamp from the top of the projector, which means you can replace the lamp on a ceiling-mounted unit without taking down the projector. (When ceiling mounted, the projector is hung upside down.)
- Closed Captioning Includes Your Whole Audience
- The UX350A can display closed captioning from program sources that provide it. CC not only helps your hard of hearing audience members understand more fully but it's also useful for students learning English as a second language and to reinforce your message in a noisy environment.
- Complies With World TV Standards and High Definition
- The XU350A can handle programming in the NTSC (the North American standard), NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL-N, PAL-M and SECAM standards and it's compatible with 720p, 1035i, 1080i high definition signals.
- Multilanguage Menu Display
- The OSD (on-screen display) is available in 17 languages; English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Thai.
- Multiple Security Measures
- The Key Lock function locks the top control panel of the projector and the remote control buttons to prevent operation by unauthorized persons. You can set the PIN Code Lock to require entry every time the projector is used on whenever it's first plugged in-ideal for portable use. You can also capture a logo or other image that projects at startup, identifying the projector. For physical security there's a slot for an optional Kensington security lock.
Sanyo PLCXU350A Specifications: Brightness: 3500 Resolution: XGA (1,024 x 768) Uniformity: 85% Panel System: 0.63 TFT Polyx3 Number of Pixels: 2,359.296 (786,432 x3) Contrast Ratio (Full on / off): 500:1 Image Size: 40"-300" Aspect Ratio: 4:3 Projection Lamp (s): 225W UHP Scanning Frequency:
Dot Clock: 140MHz dB Rating:
Voltage: 100-240V BTU Rating:
Weight: 5.7 lbs Dimensions (inch): 12.8"x3.3"x9.1" Projection Lens (inch):
- F1.65 1.76
- f=0.88" - 1.06"
Throw Distance (feet): 4.6' -41.7' Zoom / Focus: Manual Throw Ratio: 1.72 -2.07 Zoom Ratio: 1:1.2 Up / Down Ratio: 9:1 Power Lens Shift: No Optional Lenses: No Rear Screen Projection (L / R Reverse): Yes Ceiling Mountable (T / B Reverse): Yes Digital Keystone Correction: V +/- 30 (Auto Keystone) Digital Zoom: 16x - 1/4x Digital Interface (HDCP Compatible): No Analog Interface: D-sub 15Pin, RCA, S-Video USB Port: No Speaker Output: 1W Audio Output: Stereo Mini PC Monitor Output: Yes PC-Less Presentation: No Wireless Presentation: No Network Control / Admin: Yes Custom Startup Screen: Yes Detachable Input Panels: No Shipping Case: Soft case Remote Control: IR Remote