Equipped with an ultra short-focus lens for space saving
A large 80-inch image can be projected from a distance of only 86 cm
- The ultra short-focus lens enables projection of a large 80-inch image from a distance of only 86 cm. This permits enjoyable large-screen presentations to be given in a shorter focal distance.
- In an educational setting, an instructor can show a presentation on the blackboard by simply setting up the projector on an instructors desk at the front of the classroom.
- In ceiling-mount situations, the projector can be installed closer to the screen to avoid light shining in the eyes of the presenter.
Sanyo PLCWL2500 Description:
Hybrid filter and long-life lamp
Offering long periods of maintenance-free use, without the need for lamp replacement, and filter replacement only after approximately 4,000 hours
- Equipped with SANYOs proprietary hybrid filter composed of multiple filter layers.
- The filter replacement cycle has been extended by a factor of 20 to approximately 4,000 hours*1 compared to our conventional model*2.
- The lamp lifespan has been improved by about 30% compared to our conventional model*2, and does not need to be replaced for approximately 4,000 hours*3, thereby greatly reducing the inconvenience of product maintenance. The longer lamp lifespan, also makes it more eco-friendly, with a smaller impact on the environment.
High-brightness projection of 2,500 lumens and high sound output with a 10-watt speaker
Enough brightness and sound volume for high-impact presentations even in larger conference rooms and classrooms
- With its 230-watt high-output lamp and newly developed optical engine, the PLC-WL2500 offers high-brightness projection of 2,500 lumens.
- Since light efficiency has been improved by about 10%*4 compared to our conventional model*2, the PLC-WL2500 produces brighter and more beautiful images, while saving energy and reducing environmental impact.
- As the first SANYO projector with a high-output 10-watt speaker that produces clearer sound even in large spaces such as confernece rooms and classrooms, the PLC-WL2500 can be used for multimedia presentations without the need for any external speakers or extra equipment.
Sanyo PLCWL2500 Features:
Wired LAN terminal (RJ-45) enables control and management of the projector over a network
Security Bar greatly increases theft prevention
HDMI Terminal for digital input
Top Access Lamp Replacement offers added convenience in the case of inverted ceiling installation
Wide XGA compatibility feature enables projection input from wide-screen devices and sources
Sanyo PLCWL2500 Specifications:
Product Number PLC-WL2500
System RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system
LCD panel Size 0.59 inch x 3, Aspect Ratio 16:10
Pixel Count 1,024,000 (1280 x 800) x 3; Total pixels 3,072,000
Projection Lens Fixed / Manual focus, f=6.68 mm, F=1.8
Light Source 230W NSHA lamp
(Projection Distance) 60 inch (min.) - 110 inch (max.)
0.64 m - 1.20 m
80 inch: 0.86 m
Brightness*1 2,500 lumens*2
(Full On/Full Off)*1 500:1*3
Fan Noize 29dBA (Lamp mode "Eco")
Color Reproducibility Full color (16.77 million colors)
Audio Output 10 W mono
scanning frequency (Input) Horizontal: 15 - 100 kHz, Vertical: 50 - 100 Hz, Dot Clock: 140 MHz or less (Analog)
(when using RGB signal) 1280 x 800 dots (WUXGA dot resizing possible)
Terminals PC Input/Output - Digital input ; HDMI x 1 (Ver. 1.3 compatible)
-Analog RGB input ; Mini D-sub 15 x 2
(can be used for component input with a component to D-sub cable, sold separately)
- Analog RGB output ; Mini D-sub 15 x 1 (same as analog RGB input terminal)
- Audio input ; Stereo mini jack x 1 (computer/component)
Video Input - Video input ; RCA x 1, S-Video x 1: Audio input ; RCA x 2 (stereo)
and Other - Control port ; D-sub 9 (RS-232C) x 1
- Audio output (variable) (for both computer/video) ; Stereo mini jack x 1
- Wired LAN terminal ; RJ-45 x 1
Operating Temperature 5 - 35C
Power Source AC 100-120V / 200-240V(10%), 50/60Hz
Power consumption [100-120 V AC]
339.2 W / 227.4 W (Lamp mode : Normal / Eco)
5.94 W / 0.423 W (Standby : Network / Eco)
[200-240 V AC]
316.2 W / 217.3 W (Lamp mode : Normal / Eco)
7.9 W / 0.78 W (Standby : Network / Eco)
Dimensions 350.0 mm (w) x 129.4 mm (h) x 381.9 mm (d) (not including protruding parts)
Weight 4.6kg (10.1 lbs)
Main Accessories Removable power cord x 1
D-sub 15 cable x 1
PIN code-locking seal
Owner's manual (Quick Manual & CD-ROM)
Remote control x1 (AAA battery x 2)