The Samsung 65" F9000 Series 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV features a 2D/3D LCD panel with 4K Ultra HD 3840 x 2160 resolution in 2D and 1920 x 1080p Full HD resolution in 3D. It also features Slim LED backlighting and a very high Clear Motion Rate of 1200 that promotes sharp detail and contrast - even when watching sports and action movies. The Wide Color Enhancer Plus feature further improves picture quality by allowing you to see the full RGB spectrum. For flexible connectivity, this model offers four HDMI inputs and three USB ports that support ConnectShare Movie. This lets you play videos, music or photos from a USB drive without needing to use a PC. Other connection options include a component input, a digital optical audio output and more.
This TV features built-in Wi-Fi, a powerful Quad Core Processor for faster multitasking, and a full web browser. It also provides access to the Samsung Smart Hub and you can use the Wi-Fi to connect to a variety of entertainment apps and Smart TV features. It supports home network AllShare connectivity with compatible devices as well. Plus, you can control all HDMI connected compatible devices with a single remote with Anynet+. S-Recommendation is also available for voice communication with your Smart TV. You suggest what you're in the mood for and the TV finds the programming for you.
The F9000 Series is equipped with dual 20W down-firing, full-range speakers and dual 15W woofers that are enhanced by DNSe+. It supports Dolby Digital Plus / Pulse as well, which ensures optimum audio quality when watching/listening to a USB or Internet audio source. DTS 2.0 + Digital Out and DTS Premium Sound 5.1 are the TV's other premium audio decoding options. This model features an Eco Sensor that automatically adjusts TV brightness depending on the amount of ambient light in the room. Other features include MHL connectivity, 4K dynamic upscaling, Smart Evolution technology and smartphone remote support.
TV Supports 4K Ultra HD 3840 x 2160 2D Resolution
- In 2D, the F9000 provides 4K Ultra HD 3840 x 2160 resolution. The 4K picture quality features four times the resolution of a Full HD 1080p TV, ensuring a truly immersive experience for all your favorite movies and TV shows.
4K Standard Future Proof TV
- Never get left behind with an Evolutionary TV. By connecting the One Connect box, your TV will be upgraded to the latest UHD hardware and software standards, making the F9000 an investment in entertainment. This feature requires a separate One Connect Box accessory provided by Samsung.
Precision Black Local Dimming
- Precision Black Local Dimming produces a greater increase in contrast and black levels by dimming LEDs behind dark areas of the picture, thus making blacks darker without affecting brighter elements of the picture.
Micro Dimming Ultimate
- By maximizing the contrast between lights and darks, Samsung's Micro Dimming technology displays a picture that is as true-to-life as possible. The technology scans zones across the image and adjusts brightness to deliver deeper dark tones and brighter whites. It also eliminates the "halo" effect and image distortion that can happen with diffused lights. The Ultimate version of this technology scans 2x the number of zones in the image. The result is a clear picture with realistic detail and accurate color reproduction.
- Samsung Smart TV finds the movies and TV shows you like - and more. Speak into the mic on the Smart Touch Remote to get TV recommendations. Use gestures to swipe and navigate within the 5 Smart Hub content panels. Easily discover movies, shows, and social posts with less searching and more watching.
- The Samsung Smart Hub interface organizes your entertainment and content into five convenient panels: On TV, Movies and TV Shows, Social, Apps and a panel for your photos, videos and music.
- Discover what you want just by asking your TV. With S-Recommendation, your TV will respond to your voice and find a selection of customized content options based on your preferences. Ask the TV for recommendations while you're watching TV or visit the full S-Recommendation hub to find interesting things to watch.
- Speak into the built-in microphone on the Smart Touch Remote Control and use a variety of hand gestures to control your TV to find things to watch and get program suggestions.
Smart Touch Remote Control
- Enjoy all the benefits of a universal remote with the included Smart Touch Remote Control. Use it to control multiple devices connected to your Smart TV, including the set top box, Blu-ray player and Home Entertainment System. The innovative touch pad allows for quick and intuitive navigation, while the built-in microphone provides an alternative way to control your Smart TV with your voice.
- The Smart Evolution Port allows you to update your Smart TV in the future. There's also an optional Smart Evolution Kit (sold separately) that plugs into the back of your TV and updates it with improved software and technology that will enhance your TV performance with faster speeds, more content and more features.
Full Web Browser
- This model features a full web browser, so you can enjoy all the benefits of full web browsing, right on your TV, from the comfort of your living room. From social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter to news, weather, entertainment, blogs and more.
Clear Motion Rate of 1200
- A Clear Motion Rate of 1200 is the ultimate level of motion-clarity for Samsung LED TVs. Clear Motion Rate (CMR) was developed to accurately measure how well an LCD or LED TV can depict fast-moving images. Previously, motion-clarity was calculated by the frame refresh rate alone. But CMR offers a more complete measure by calculating three factors: frame refresh rate, image processor speed and backlight technology. LED TVs with a CMR of 1200 can display action-packed movement with sharp detail and vivid contrast while eliminating image distortion. This means that you'll experience sharp picture quality, even when watching fast-moving images like sports or action movies.
Quad Core Processor
- The integrated Quad Core Processor allows you to perform multiple tasks at the same time. Plus, the extra power gives you faster web browsing, smoother interaction and allows you to switch between content quickly.
Ultra Clear Panel
- Ultra Clear Panel technology produces a much greater increase in contrast and black levels by dimming LEDs behind dark areas of the picture thus making blacks darker without affecting brighter elements of the picture.
Wide Color Enhancer Plus
- Wide Color Enhancer Plus allows you to see the entire RGB spectrum brought to life on your screen. This provides vibrant, yet natural-looking images.
- With Wi-Fi built right into the TV, no additional equipment is needed to connect with an existing wireless router in your home network. You can instantly stream movies and TV shows, update your Facebook, start browsing the web, use Samsung Apps right on the screen and access a host of other Smart TV features.
- Samsung's AllShare feature lets you stream and share multimedia content through your home network from any compatible device. Wirelessly enjoy movies, photos and music from your computer or other networked device - all on your large TV screen.
- ConnectShare Movie lets you watch videos, play music or view photos from a USB connection without needing to use a PC or special equipment. Simply plug your USB memory device directly into the TV's USB port and watch on the big screen with friends and family. The USB media player supports multiple formats including AVI, ASF, MP3, JPEG and more.
- Anynet+ is an AV network system you can use to automatically control Samsung HDMI connected compatible AV devices. There is no need to use different remote controls for different devices. With Anynet+, all you need is one remote control for fast and convenient operation.
Samsung Active Full HD 3D
- Enjoy Full HD 1920 x 1080p in 2D or 3D mode. With Samsung's 3D converter, you can also turn 2D viewing into 3D for a more cinematic experience.
- When viewing 3D content, the audio track is processed to create a three dimensional space, including behind, above and below the listener.
Four Pairs of 3D Glasses Included
- The Samsung F9000 includes four pairs of SSG-5100GB 3D glasses. The innovative design provides all day comfort, while a single CR2032 battery affords up to 150 hours of 3D viewing. The glasses offer a customized fit for all ages as well, thanks to the flexible temple support. Each pair of 3D glasses also includes a 3V CR2032 battery.
- This TV's Eco Sensor measures the intensity of the light in the room and automatically adjusts the brightness of the image on the TV, for more intelligent energy management.
Four HDMI Connections
- HDMI is a high-quality, single-cable, digital audio/video interface for connecting the TV to a digital cable box, satellite box, DVD player, Blu-ray player, computer, laptop, gaming console, tablet, smartphone or other device with an HDMI output. The TV's control box features four HDMI inputs, so you can connect multiple devices at once.
Ultra Slim Bezel
- With a bezel so thin, you watch an almost edgeless picture. This creates a more immersive experience. Plus, it allows you to hang your TV like a work of art on your wall, or use the TV's distinctively designed stand for a modern, free-standing look.
Built-in Pop-up Camera
- Useful for video calling applications such as Skype, the built-in camera is hidden within the top of the frame and disabled when not in use. Just click the camera down and it pops up out of the TV frame. Plus, you know the camera is only on when you want it to be on because it needs to be clicked up and turned on to use.
- With its innovative design, the F8000's Arc Stand is an eye-catching complement to your Smart TV.
Dolby Digital Plus / Pulse
- Dolby Digital Plus / Pulse optimizes the TV sound quality when viewing and listening to Internet movies, Internet music and other content played back from wired or wireless mobile phones, PCs and tablet devices.
- Digital Natural Sound Engine is a sound enhancement system that combines different equalizer settings and signal processing to create user centric presets to suit the most common listening scenarios. DNSe+ optimizes the sound of compact Ultra Slim designed flat panel TVs.
DTS 2.0 + Digital Out
- DTS 2.0 advanced audio processing decodes the DTS stream, then mixes down and outputs 2-channel audio, played back via stereo speakers. Digital Out means the device can also output the DTS bitstream via digital outputs (S/PDIF or HDMI) to a receiver to decode DTS audio.
DTS Premium Sound 5.1
- DTS Premium Sound 5.1 delivers immersive 5.1 surround sound from any DTS-encoded content and converts any two-channel audio content into a 5.1 DTS surround sound track for discrete surround sound playback.
- Speaker system features two down-firing, full-range 20W speakers and two 15W subwoofers (70W total)
- Sound customizer and Voice Interaction (NLU)
- InstaPort S (HDMI Quick Switch)
- BD Wise technology automates the best resolution setting possible for viewing Blu-ray Discs
- Game Mode is a mode that is designed for playing video games on the television
- USB HID Support and RVU (Direct TV Ready)
- Smart View and Smartphone Remote Support
- Auto Power Off automatically powers down the TV to save energy if no signal is present
- Auto Volume Leveler caps volume on loud ads so they're more consistent with program volume
- This model features a built-in DTV tuner that enables it to utilize Digital Television technology (ATSC/Clear QAM)
- Equipped with Sound Share technology
- Clock on/off timer and closed captioning
- Supports One Connect and MHL connectivity
|Design||One Design (Metal)|
|Slim Type||Ultra Slim|
|Stand Type (Color)||Arc Stand|
|Resolution||4K UHD (3840 x 2160)|
|Clear Motion Rate||1200|
|Dolby Digital Plus/ Pulse||Yes|
|Sound Effect System||DNSe+|
|DTS 2.0+Digital Out / DTS Premium Sound||DTS Premium Sound 5.1|
|Sound Output (RMS)||15W x 2 / 20W x 2|
|Speaker Type||Down Firing + Full Range|
|Camera Built-in (Pop-up-Style)||Yes|
|Voice Interaction (NLU)||Yes|
|Smart Evolution Ready||Yes|
|Ultra Clear Panel||Yes|
|Micro Dimming||Micro Dimming Ultimate|
|Wide Color Enhancer||Yes|
|Auto Volume Leveler||Yes|
|RVU||Yes (Direct TV ready)|
|Smart Phone Remote Support||Yes|
|OSD Language||English, Spanish, French|
|InstaPort S (HDMI Quick Switch)||Yes|
|USB HID Support||Yes|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|Clock & On/Off Timer||Yes|
|Inputs & Outputs|
|USB 2.0||3 (1 on TV)|
|Composite In (AV)||2 (1 Common Use for Component Y)|
|RF In (Terrestrial/Cable Input)||1|
|DVI Audio In (Mini Jack)||1|
|Digital Audio Out (Optical)||1|
|Audio Out Mini Jack||1|
|RS232 (AV Control)||1|
|Product Size (W x H x D) Without Stand||57.6” x 33.0” x 1.6”|
|Product Size (W x H x D) With Stand||57.6" x 34.4" x 13.0"|
|Shipping Size (W x H x D)||68.4" x 38.2" x 9.4"|
|Product Weight Without Stand||70.8 lb.|
|Product Weight With Stand||75.4 lb.|
|Shipping Weight||95.7 lb.|
|Energy Guide Label||Energy Guide Label|
|Power Supply (V)||AC110-120V 60Hz|
|Typical Power Consumption||157W|
|Maximum Power Consumption||265W|
|Standby Power Consumption||Under 0.5W|
|TV Tuner* System||DTV Tuner/Digital Cable Tuner/Analog Tuner|
|3D Active Glasses||4 (SSG-5100GB)|
|IR Extender Cable||Yes|
|Remote||Samsung Smart Touch Control (TM1390)|
|Remote Control Battery||Yes|
|Mini Wall Mount Compatibility||Yes|
|Vesa Wall Mount Compatibility||Yes (400x400)|
|Slim Gender Cable||1AV, 1 Component(AV share), 1L/R|
|Parts and Labor||One (1) Year|
|Parts and Labor Commercial Use||90 Days|
This item is brand new and comes with a full manufacturer warranty. Please refer to the table below for details
Don't Gamble on a break-down!
- 100% Parts and Labor
- No Deductibles
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Fully Transferable
- Toll-Free Support
- Worry Free For Up to 5 Years
- Nationwide Coverage
- Rapid Claim System
- Electronic Registration
||Extended Service Plan
||Typical Manufacturer Warranty
|Up to 5 Years including parts and labor
||1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
Wear and Tear(Normal Use)
Product Replacement (If Product Cannot be Fixed)
Optional Accidental Damage
Screen or Lens Replacement
24/7 Toll Free Help
No Lemon Policy
Authorized Service Centers in Most Locations
What exactly is an Extended Service Plan?
An extended service plan is generally an extension of your original manufacturer's warranty. Most manufacturers warranty their products to be free from defects for up to one year from the date of purchase. This warranty virtually guarantees you that if your newly purchased product fails, the manufacturer will protect you from the high costs of replacement parts and labor necessary to repair your product. Extended service plans lengthen your product's coverage for up to an additional 60 months (5 years) to insure you get years of performance satisfaction from your newly purchased product.
How is this different than the manufacturer's warranty?
A manufacturer's warranty usually offers limited coverage for a limited time, with parts and labor carrying separate lengths of coverage. For example, a common manufacturer warranty of a product might cover a consumer for one full year on parts defects but only 90 days on the high cost of labor involved to change those parts. Extended service plans provide comprehensive, long term, even length coverage. This means that should your product fail within your plans coverage time frame, both parts and labor costs are covered.
How do I buy an Extended Service Plan?
Extended Service Plans can be purchased along with your product online, or via our toll free number.
Can I renew my Consumer Priority Service extended service plan?
Yes, service plans are renewable and must be submitted 30 days prior to the original plans expiration. Please contact a sales representative to discuss your renewal options.
What should I do if I need extended service?
Our extended service providers offer an easy to use interactive form online which you may use to request that they initiate a claim on your product. Your other alternative is to call the toll-free number on your extended warranty card or email and have a qualified representative make this request for you with the information you will provide. We believe that our claim initiation request process is the absolute best our industry has to offer. It is designed for simplicity and speed.
Who will perform the service on my product?
Our company works with over 11,000 authorized service professionals. Each technician is extensively trained by the respective manufacturers to provide service on your products. Authorized technicians must complete annual and bi-annual continued education exams in addition to being well versed in manufacturer supplied update bulletins to ensure their level of expertise is as current as the new products which come to market. We urge our customers to provide feedback regarding their experiences which we later use to insure that the level of service we are expected to provide is exactly the level of service you receive.
May I transfer my extended service plan to another person?
Our service plans are 100% transferable. If you would like transfer ownership of the covered product along with its coverage, we require that the request be supplied in writing. For assistance please contact a Representative. Please have all of the new owner's information at hand when requesting a transfer.
Will I have to pay a deductible or any other "hidden costs"?
Generally, the amount of a deductible is almost always proportional to the amount of the premium charged. In order to have a lower deductible, even as low as $0, the plan holder would generally have to agree to a higher premium. For those who want lower premiums, they must agree to a higher deductible. Our extended service plans carry a $0.00 deductible along with low premiums. This means that with an extended service plan there are no high upfront costs and they are committed to cover 100% parts and labor costs on any authorized claim.