The Samsung Smart TV finds the movies and TV shows you like – and more. Speak into the mic on the Smart Touch Remote to get TV recommendations. Use gestures to swipe and navigate within the 5 Smart Hub content panels. Easily discover movies, shows, and social posts with less searching and more watching.
- The Samsung Smart TV finds the movies and TV shows you like – and more. Speak into the mic on the Smart Touch Remote to get TV recommendations. Use gestures to swipe and navigate within the 5 Smart Hub content panels. Easily discover movies, shows, and social posts with less searching and more watching.
- Our new interface organizes your entertainment and content into 5 convenient panels: On TV, Movies and TV Shows, Social, Apps, and a panel for your Photos, Videos and Music.
- Discover what you want to watch with customized content options based on your preferences. Or visit the full S-Recommendation hub to find new things to watch.
- All the benefits of full web browsing, right on your TV. From social sites like Facebook and Twitter to news, weather, entertainment, blogs and more. Discover even more content possibilities with your Smart TV.
Dual Core Processor
- Dual Core processing speeds allow you to perform multiple tasks at the same time. It also enables fast web browsing while playing apps or TV programs that you’ve recently opened through the Recent History feature.
Clear Motion Rate 720
- A Clear Motion Rate of 720 is a remarkable level of motion-clarity. TVs with this CMR can display action-packed movement with in-depth sharpness, clarity and contrast. Clear Motion Rate was developed to accurately measure how well an LCD or LED TV can depict fast moving images. Previously, motion-clarity was calculated by the frame refresh rate alone. But CMR offers a more complete measure by calculating 3 factors: frame refresh rate, image processor speed and backlight technology.
Samsung Active 3D
- Enjoy stunning Full HD 1080p in both 2D and 3D modes. With Samsung's 3D converter, turn 2D viewing into 3D for an amazing cinematic experience.
- Experience advanced picture contrast, color and detail with Micro Dimming. Samsung’s advanced picture contrast technology controls and enhances LED screen brightness, for even whiter whites and deeper blacks.
Wide Color Enhancer Plus
- Enhances hues by expanding the color range for a more vivid experience especially beneficial when watching older film productions and non high definition content.
- When viewing 3D content, the audio track is processed to create a three dimensional space, including behind, above or below the listener.
- With WiFi built right into the TV, no additional equipment is needed to connect with an existing wireless router in your home network and start browsing the web, accessing Samsung Apps or other Smart TV features.*
- *Internet Access Required.
- Allows your TV to wirelessly access and stream content from any compatible device, like a PC or mobile device. Share movies, photos, and music all through your TV. And with cloud technology, you can access and even share content away from home.
- ConnectShare™ Movie lets you watch videos, play music or view photos* from a USB connection without needing to use a PC or special equipment. Simply plug your USB directly into your Samsung TV’s USB port and watch on the big screen with friends and family.
- * Supported formats include AVI, ASF, MP3, JPEG and others. See user manual for full list of supported video/music/photo formats.
- With Samsung Anynet+ you’ll enjoy expanded control and seamless functionality between all your Samsung HDMI connected compatible devices such as your Samsung TV, Blu-ray Disc player, AV Receiver and Home Theater System.
- Samsung Eco Sensor measures the intensity of the light in the room and automatically adjusts the brightness of the image on the TV, for more intelligent energy management.
4 HDMI Connections
- High-quality single-cable digital audio/video interface for connecting the TV to a digital cable box, satellite box, DVD & Blu-ray Player, PC computers, PC portable devices, new-generation tablets, and devices featuring the HDMI output.
- Set up your Samsung TV perfectly with the built-in swivel stand. Samsung Swivel stands allow you to turn your TV up to 10 degrees to the left or right to ensure you have a direct view of the TV no matter where you’re sitting in the room.
Quad Stand (Chrome Silver)
- The innovative Quad Stand is designed specifically for your Samsung TV and provides stylish support.
Smart Touch Remote Control
- Enjoy all the benefits of a Universal Remote with the Smart Touch Remote Control. Use it to control multiple devices connected to your Smart TV, including the set top box, Blu-ray player and Home Entertainment System. The innovative touch pad allows for quick and intuitive navigation, while the built-in microphone provides an alternative way to control your Smart TV with your voice.
DTS Premium Sound™ 5.1
- Delivers immersive 5.1 surround sound from any DTS-encoded content and converts any two-channel audio content into a 5.1 DTS surround sound track for discrete surround sound playback.
DTS 2.0 + Digital Out
- Advanced audio processing decodes the DTS stream, thent mixes down and outputs 2-channel audio, played back via stereo speakers. Digital Out means the device can also output the DTS bitstream via digital outputs (S/PDIF or HDMI) to a receiver to decode DTS audio.
Dolby Digital Plus/Pulse
- Optimizes the TV sound quality when viewing and listening to Internet movies, Internet music and other content played back from wired or wireless mobile phones, PCs, and tablet devices.
Ultra Clear Panel
- Sometimes you can’t keep sunlight or house lights from shining right on your TV screen. With Samsung’s Ultra Clear Panel, you can still get an amazing picture even with reflective light. Ultra Clear Panel absorbs most ambient light and virtually eliminatesreflections. Ultra Clear Panel also helps make colors more vibrant with deeper blacks and enhanced contrast for crisper images and excellent shadow detail.
- Go green and save the planet. This Samsung TV not only meets ENERGY STAR requirements; it exceeds them.
|Design||One Design (Metal)|
|Swivel Stand (Left/Right)||Yes|
|Bezel Width||0.2" Thin|
|Slim Type||Ultra Slim|
|Stand Type (Color)||Quad Stand (Chrome Silver)|
|Native Resolution||1,920 x 1080|
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio||Mega|
|Clear Motion Rate||720|
|Sound Effect System||DTS Studio Sound|
|Sound Output (RMS)||10W x 2|
|Speaker Type||Down Firing + Full Range|
|Dolby Digital Plus/ Pulse||Yes|
|DTS 2.0+Digital Out / DTS Premium Sound||DTS Premium Audio 5.1|
|Apps Platform||Samsung Smart TV with Smart Hub and S-Recommendation|
|Smart View||Yes (Clone View)|
|Smart Phone Remote Support||Yes|
|OSD Language||English, Spanish, French|
|Bluetooth HID Built in||Yes|
|USB HID Support||Yes|
|Wide Color Enhancer||Wide Color Enhancer Plus|
|RVU||Yes (Direct TV Ready)|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|Auto Volume Leveler||Yes|
|Clock & On/Off Timer||Yes|
|Inputs & Outputs|
|Composite (AV)||1 (Shared with Component)|
|Digital Audio Out (Optical)||1|
|DVI Audio In (Mini Jack)||1|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant||ENERGY STAR 6.0|
|Energy Guide Label||Energy Guide Label|
|Standby Power Consumption||Under 0.3W|
|Power Supply (V)||AC110-120V 60Hz|
|DTV Tuner Built-in||ATSC / Clear QAM|
|3D Active Glasses||4 (SSG-5100GB) Included|
|Remote Control Battery||Included|
|IR Extender Cable||Included|
|Mini Wall Mount Compatibility||Compatible|
|Vesa Wall Mount Compatibility||Yes (400x400)|
|One (1) Year Parts and Labor||Yes|
|Parts and Labor Commercial Use||90 days|
This item is brand new and comes with a full manufacturer warranty. Please refer to the table below for details
Don't Gamble on a break-down!
- 100% Parts and Labor
- No Deductibles
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Fully Transferable
- Toll-Free Support
- Worry Free For Up to 5 Years
- Nationwide Coverage
- Rapid Claim System
- Electronic Registration
||Extended Service Plan
||Typical Manufacturer Warranty
|Up to 5 Years including parts and labor
||1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
Wear and Tear(Normal Use)
Product Replacement (If Product Cannot be Fixed)
Optional Accidental Damage
Screen or Lens Replacement
24/7 Toll Free Help
No Lemon Policy
Authorized Service Centers in Most Locations
What exactly is an Extended Service Plan?
An extended service plan is generally an extension of your original manufacturer's warranty. Most manufacturers warranty their products to be free from defects for up to one year from the date of purchase. This warranty virtually guarantees you that if your newly purchased product fails, the manufacturer will protect you from the high costs of replacement parts and labor necessary to repair your product. Extended service plans lengthen your product's coverage for up to an additional 60 months (5 years) to insure you get years of performance satisfaction from your newly purchased product.
How is this different than the manufacturer's warranty?
A manufacturer's warranty usually offers limited coverage for a limited time, with parts and labor carrying separate lengths of coverage. For example, a common manufacturer warranty of a product might cover a consumer for one full year on parts defects but only 90 days on the high cost of labor involved to change those parts. Extended service plans provide comprehensive, long term, even length coverage. This means that should your product fail within your plans coverage time frame, both parts and labor costs are covered.
How do I buy an Extended Service Plan?
Extended Service Plans can be purchased along with your product online, or via our toll free number.
Can I renew my Consumer Priority Service extended service plan?
Yes, service plans are renewable and must be submitted 30 days prior to the original plans expiration. Please contact a sales representative to discuss your renewal options.
What should I do if I need extended service?
Our extended service providers offer an easy to use interactive form online which you may use to request that they initiate a claim on your product. Your other alternative is to call the toll-free number on your extended warranty card or email and have a qualified representative make this request for you with the information you will provide. We believe that our claim initiation request process is the absolute best our industry has to offer. It is designed for simplicity and speed.
Who will perform the service on my product?
Our company works with over 11,000 authorized service professionals. Each technician is extensively trained by the respective manufacturers to provide service on your products. Authorized technicians must complete annual and bi-annual continued education exams in addition to being well versed in manufacturer supplied update bulletins to ensure their level of expertise is as current as the new products which come to market. We urge our customers to provide feedback regarding their experiences which we later use to insure that the level of service we are expected to provide is exactly the level of service you receive.
May I transfer my extended service plan to another person?
Our service plans are 100% transferable. If you would like transfer ownership of the covered product along with its coverage, we require that the request be supplied in writing. For assistance please contact a Representative. Please have all of the new owner's information at hand when requesting a transfer.
Will I have to pay a deductible or any other "hidden costs"?
Generally, the amount of a deductible is almost always proportional to the amount of the premium charged. In order to have a lower deductible, even as low as $0, the plan holder would generally have to agree to a higher premium. For those who want lower premiums, they must agree to a higher deductible. Our extended service plans carry a $0.00 deductible along with low premiums. This means that with an extended service plan there are no high upfront costs and they are committed to cover 100% parts and labor costs on any authorized claim.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.