The Samsung Smart TV finds the movies and TV shows you like – and more. Navigate within the 5 Smart Hub content panels. Easily discover movies, shows, and social posts with less searching and more watching.
- The Samsung Smart TV finds the movies and TV shows you like – and more. Navigate within the 5 Smart Hub content panels. Easily discover movies, shows, and social posts with less searching and more watching.
- Our new interface organizes your entertainment and content into 5 convenient panels: On TV, Movies and TV Shows, Social, Apps, and a panel for your Photos, Videos and Music.
- Discover what you want to watch with customized content options based on your preferences. Or visit the full S-Recommendation hub to find new things to watch.
- All the benefits of full web browsing, right on your TV. From social sites like Facebook and Twitter to news, weather, entertainment, blogs and more. Discover even more content possibilities with your Smart TV.
Dual Core Processor
- Dual Core processing speeds allow you to perform multiple tasks at the same time. It also enables fast web browsing while playing apps or TV programs that you’ve recently opened through the Recent History feature.
Clear Motion Rate 240
- A Clear Motion Rate of 240 is a remarkable level of motion-clarity. TVs with this CMR can display action-packed movement with in-depth sharpness, clarity and contrast. Clear Motion Rate was developed to accurately measure how well an LCD or LED TV can depict fast moving images. Previously, motion-clarity was calculated by the frame refresh rate alone. But CMR offers a more complete measure by calculating 3 factors: frame refresh rate, image processor speed and backlight technology.
Wide Color Enhancer Plus
- Enhances hues by expanding the color range for a more vivid experience especially beneficial when watching older film productions and non high definition content.
Full HD 1080p
- Samsung Full HD 1080p displays picture quality that’s crisp, clear, and breathtakingly life-like. The realistic detail of Full HD images invites you to enjoy a viewing experience that redefines reality.
- With WiFi built right into the TV, no additional equipment is needed to connect with an existing wireless router in your home network and start browsing the web, accessing Samsung Apps or other Smart TV features.*
- *Internet Access Required.
- Allows your TV to wirelessly access and stream content from any compatible device, like a PC or mobile device. Share movies, photos, and music all through your TV. And with cloud technology, you can access and even share content away from home.
- ConnectShare™ Movie lets you watch videos, play music or view photos* from a USB connection without needing to use a PC or special equipment. Simply plug your USB directly into your Samsung TV’s USB port and watch on the big screen with friends and family.
- * Supported formats include AVI, ASF, MP3, JPEG and others. See user manual for full list of supported video/music/photo formats.
- With Samsung Anynet+ you’ll enjoy expanded control and seamless functionality between all your Samsung HDMI connected compatible devices such as your Samsung TV, Blu-ray Disc player, AV Receiver and Home Theater System.
- Samsung Eco Sensor measures the intensity of the light in the room and automatically adjusts the brightness of the image on the TV, for more intelligent energy management.
4 HDMI Connections
- High-quality single-cable digital audio/video interface for connecting the TV to a digital cable box, satellite box, DVD & Blu-ray Player, PC computers, PC portable devices, new-generation tablets, and devices featuring the HDMI output.
- Set up your Samsung TV perfectly with the built-in swivel stand. Samsung Swivel stands allow you to turn your TV up to 10 degrees to the left or right to ensure you have a direct view of the TV no matter where you’re sitting in the room.
Quad Stand (Silver Luminus)
- The innovative Quad Stand is designed specifically for your Samsung TV and provides stylish support.
ENERGY STAR 6.0
- ENERGY STAR qualified products meet strict energy-efficiency specifications set by the government. This Samsung TV not only meets ENERGY STAR requirements; it exceeds them.
DTS Premium Sound™ 5.1
- Delivers immersive 5.1 surround sound from any DTS-encoded content and converts any two-channel audio content into a 5.1 DTS surround sound track for discrete surround sound playback.
DTS 2.0 + Digital Out
- Advanced audio processing decodes the DTS stream, thent mixes down and outputs 2-channel audio, played back via stereo speakers. Digital Out means the device can also output the DTS bitstream via digital outputs (S/PDIF or HDMI) to a receiver to decode DTS audio.
Dolby Digital Plus/Pulse
- Optimizes the TV sound quality when viewing and listening to Internet movies, Internet music and other content played back from wired or wireless mobile phones, PCs, and tablet devices.
|Design||One Design (ToC)|
|Swivel Stand (Left/Right)||Yes|
|Bezel Width||0.5" Thin|
|Stand Type (Color)||Quad Stand (Silver Luminus)|
|Native Resolution||1,920 x 1080|
|Clear Motion Rate||240|
|Sound Effect System||DTS Studio Sound|
|Sound Output (RMS)||10W x 2|
|Speaker Type||Down Firing + Full Range|
|Dolby Digital Plus/ Pulse||Yes|
|DTS 2.0+Digital Out / DTS Premium Sound||DTS Studio Sound|
|Apps Platform||Smart TV with Samsung Apps and Full Web Browser|
|AllShare™||AllShare (Content Sharing & Screen Mirroring)|
|Wide Color Enhancer||Wide Color Enhancer (Plus)|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|Auto Volume Leveler||Yes|
|Clock & On/Off Timer||Yes|
|Inputs & Outputs|
|Composite (AV)||1 (Shared with Component)|
|Digital Audio Out (Optical)||1|
|Audio Out Mini Jack||1|
|DVI Audio In (Mini Jack)||1|
|RS232 (AV Control)||1|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant||ENERGY STAR 6.0|
|Energy Guide Label||Energy Guide Label|
|Standby Power Consumption||Under 0.3W|
|Power Supply (V)||AC110-120V 60Hz|
|DTV Tuner Built-in||ATSC / Clear QAM|
|Remote Control Battery||Yes|
|IR Extender Cable||Included|
|Mini Wall Mount Compatibility||Compatible|
|Vesa Wall Mount Compatibility||Yes (400x400)|
|One (1) Year Parts and Labor||Yes|
|Parts and Labor Commercial Use||90 Days|
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.