With the In-Focus Work Big IN35W projector you will enjoy true-to-life color reproduction with unrivaled accuracy. Unlike LCD projectors which use only 3 hues, the IN35W, makes use of up to 6 separate colors which perfects midrange clarity and brightness. The projector is what creative professionals have been waiting for, and something audiences everywhere will enjoy.
For the detail-savvy the IN35W, is compatible with UXGA (1600 x 1200) resolution, and offers a higher native resolution of 1280 x 800. Also, with 30° of both Horizontal and Vertical keystone control the projector will make a perfect rectangular image on your screen. You get the dependability and long life of DLP , the true colors and clarity which were previously missing, and zero sacrifices.
- The projector allows you to connect to a variety of devices with digital and analog video inputs along with audio connectivity. There is also a RS-232 control port.
- ProAV Exclusive Warranty
- Included is the ProAV Exclusive Warranty, this features three years parts & Labor, two years next day exchange program and six months lamp warranty
- Your projector is protected with a Kensington lock slot.
- DLP technology with BrilliantColor offers the most true-to-source projector system available.
- Color Calibrated
- The projector is rigorously tuned and color calibrated from the factory, no setup necessary.
- The IN35W is wireless-ready with the LiteShow II adaptor.
- Easy Maintenance
- No filters to clean or replace.
- This InFocus projector comes with a standard limited factory warranty (including parts and labor) and a limited lamp-replacement warranty. Extended product & lamp warranty programs are also available.
|Image Display |
|Projector Display System
||0.65" trP |
||WXGA (1280 x 800) |
|Number of Pixels
||2500 ANSI Lumens |
||Native 16:10 |
||NTSC, PAL, SECAM, NTSC4.43, PAL60, PAL-M, PAL-N |
||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720/60p, 720/50p, 1035/60i, 1080/60i, 1080/50i |
|Lens System |
||F number: F2.3~F2.7, 23.6~28.25mm |
||1.2:1, Manual zoom and focus |
|Recommended Projection Size
||From 30 - 300" diagonal with a throw distance of 4.9 - 32.8 |
||Vertical and horizontal +/- 30° |
|Rear Screen Projection
|Projection Tilt Option
||3W x1 |
|Input/Output Connectors |
DVI-I w/ HDCP x1
VGA: D-sub 15-pin x1
S-Video Mini DIN 4-pin x1
Component: Video thru VGA with adapter cable x1
Composite Video RCA x1
Audio jack x1
||Monitor Output: VGA: D-sub 15-pin x1, Audio: 3.5mm Mini-jack x1 |
||Projector Keypad, Remote, RS-232, RJ45 |
||2200W UHP |
Lamp 2500-hour Life expectancy
(Depending on conditions)
||35 db, Eco mode: 32 db |
||Full function |
||272W, 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz |
||10.4 x 2.9 x 8.6" (264 x 73.7 x 218mm) |
||5 lbs (2.27 kg)|