The true value of this projector is that it can generate a very bright image in a venue that requires a certain amount of ambient light such as a lecture hall or boardroom. In addition, it is very easy to install and features an extremely quiet fan. It also comes packed with Sanyos PJ Network Interface for wired networking.
As an added bonus, the PLC-ET30L can send an emergency message to the registered users email should a problem arise with the system.
• The symmetric Lens Center Design offers unlimited setup options to meet specific staging requirements. This includes a 360° positioning function. To further increase installation convenience, the significantly improved Up/Down/Left/Right lens shift ensures flawless image projection even at the most challenging positions. The many custom screen adjustments and digital keystone correction all contribute to versatile installation.
• The high-tech optical system and the 330W NSHA lamp deliver an impressive 4200 ANSI lumens brightness level.
Exceptional Contrast Ratio
• With a high-contrast optical system the PLC-ET30L achieves a remarkable contrast ratio of 1300:1.
• The stylishly designed cabinet has a sophisticated One-Way Flow System design, a system that efficiently controls the air flow that cools the projector with a single intake and exhaust vent. A Filter Warning function alerts the user to clean clogged filters, hence maintaining picture quality.
• The PLC-ET30L embodies both beauty and practicality with its detachable top cover. The user can effortlessly flip open the top plate to clean and replace the Prism Block system. Well-maintained LCD panels significantly reduce artifact from projected images.
• An optional PJ-Net Camera (POA-PN03C) and PJ Master Software (POA- PJNM01) allow for control and administration of projectors via a network. The user can monitor the actual picture and check projector status and control projector functions via any web browser. A warning notification will be automatically sent to the registered users email whenever the projector encounters problems.
Whisper Quiet Fan
• The Whisper Quiet fan system produces an amazingly low noise level of only 35 dBA (Eco mode).
• This projector is designed compact in size and weight. It is easy to carry and installed anywhere you wish to use.
Multi-use Remote Control
• Use the remote control as wired and wireless, or as a PC wireless mouse. Eight remote control codes and selectable pointer shapes are also available.
Simple Computer System Setting
• The projector has the Multi-scan system to conform to almost all computer output signals quickly. Up to UXGA resolution can be accepted.
Multi-language Menu Display
• Operation menu is available in 12 languages; English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, Russian, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese
• Through an optional Network Manager, you can operate and control the projector.
• The Logo function allows you to customize the screen logo. You can capture an image for the screen logo and use it for the starting-up display or between presentations.
Helpful Maintenance Functions
• Lamp and filter maintenance functions provide for better and proper maintenance of the projector.
Multiple Interface Terminals
• The projector has several interface terminals that can support various types of equipment and signals
|LCD Panel system
||1.0 inch TFT p-Si x 3|
|Number of pixels
||4,410,000 ( 1,470,000 (1400 x 1050 dots) x 3 )|
|4200 lm (Lamp:High mode)|
||1300 : 1 (Lamp:Auto2 mode)|
||90% (corner to center , Lens Shift;center)|
|Up-Down / Right-Left ratio
||U / D / R / L (Power Lens Shift) U/ D : Center - +50 %(Max)|
R / L : -15 % - Center - +15 % (Max)
||480i, 480p, 575i, 575p, 720p, 1035i and 1080i|
||PAL / SECAM / NTSC / NTSC4.43 / PAL-M / PAL-N|
||Composite, S-Video, Component|
||RCA Input : Video |
5x BNC :Y/ Video-Pb /Cb-Pr/ Cr *1
Mini DIN 4 pin : S-Video
||UXGA/ WXGA / SXGA+ / SXGA / XGA / SVGA / VGA / MAC|
||D-sub 15pin : Analog RGB(In,Out)|
5xBNC : Analog RGB *1
DVI-D : Digital RGB *3
||Control Port ( RS-232C ) , USB type B|
||+40 ~ -40 degrees ( Vertical )|
||Freeze, No Show, User logo, PIN code lock,|
PJ-NET Organizer Plus 2 / 2C ( Optional )
||H sync :15 ~ 100 kHz , V sync : 50 ~ 100 Hz |
Dot clock : Analog/ 165 MHz or less, Digital/ 130 MHz or less
||35 dBA (Eco mode)|
||100 V - 240 V AC (auto voltage), 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||348.1 x 164.0 x 446.8 mm|