Christie’s brightest sing lamp 1-chip DLP® projector now boasts the ultimate in video performance with the added confidence of 24/7 reliability.
The Christie DS+655 features BrilliantColor™ processing and SXGA+ resolution for unrivalled image performance.
The Christie DS+655 delivers 6500 ANSI lumens for brilliant images. For maximum color saturation, a special order Christie DS+405 model is also available at 4100 ANSI lumens. Both models provide you with a stunning contrast ratio up to 7500:1 for detailed black level definition.
The latest 10-bit image processing improves image reproduction with reduced image noise and broader color bandwidth. You’ll see the result is spectacular video reproduction.
A series of six motorized, high performance lens options with a throw ratio ranging from 0.8:1 to 7:1 and horizontal and vertical lens shift give you ultimate installation flexibility allowing you to position your projector almost anywhere.
Compact and quiet, both models are ideal presentation solutions for medium to large meeting rooms, training rooms or classrooms, government facilities and executive briefing rooms where quiet, reliable operation is a must. Dual lamp illumination with long lamp life and a filter-free sealed optical engine design provide low cost of ownership with minimal maintenance.
Delivering high reliability, the best price/performance on the market, and renowned Christie warranties and service – you can count on bright, detailed images again and again.
High Quality Viewing
• Massive 6500 ANSI lumens provides exceptional image clarity and brightness.
• SXGA+ resolution with scaling for VGA to UXGA and video up to 1080p HD.
• Offers a stunning contrast ratio up to 7500:1 for detailed black level definition.
• BrilliantColor processing with range of color wheel options to match the quality of the image to your applications requirements, delivers unrivalled image performance and fantastic color reproduction.
• The latest 10-bit image processing with DNX video processing technology improves image reproduction with reduced image noise and broader color bandwidth. The result is spectacular video reproduction.
• Uses dual 300W UHP lamps - for long life performance (1500 hours in normal mode, 2000 hours in economic mode) and low cost of ownership.
• Variable lamp power from 300W to 250W.
• Single-chip DLP for years of worry free presentation and suitability for 24/7 applications.
• Robust design and sealed light engine for long life with minimal maintenance.
• High performance lens options (with tool-free lens insertion system) and horizontal and vertical lens shift offer the ultimate installation flexibility to position the projector almost anywhere.
• Motorized offset of up to 120% vertical and 78% horizontal (depending on lens).
• Built-in light shutter allows the user to turn the screen absolutely black when in the "on" state.
• Accepts VGA through WUXGA (1920 x 1200) input signals with horizontal and vertical scaling on all inputs.
• Inputs include one composite, one S-Video, RS-232, USB and two 12v triggers.
• LCD display shows projector status including current source, lamp life, operating hours and more.
• Lamps are hot swappableâ€”projector continues operating while you replace the lamp.
• Control options include built-in keypad, IR remote control; RS-232 control; or through ChristieNET via the Ethernet port.
• Operates worldwide (100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz) and in altitudes from 0 to 10,000-feet.
• Includes 2-year parts and labor warranty (excluding light engine).
Image: 6500 ANSI lumens (max brightness)
90% brightness uniformity across the screen
Contrast ratio: variable, 1000:1 up to 7500:1 (max on/off)
Display Technology and Resolution: 1-chip DLP®
True SXGA+ 1400 x 1050 resolution
BrilliantColor™ processing - 6 segment RGBCY63W color wheel
Sealed, all-glass optical design
Filter-free optical engine
Input Signal Compatibility: VGA through WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
Accepts HDTV and displays common HDTV/DTV formats up to 1080P
Horizontal and vertical scaling, all inputs
10-bit image processing DNX™ technology for video decoding and scaling
Scan Rates: Horizontal: 10 to 150 kHz
Vertical: 50 to 110 Hz
Pixel Clock: 160 MHz (analog)
160 MHz (DVI)
Inputs, Control & Networking: HD15
5 BNC: RGBHV/YPbPr
HDMI (v1.3 and HDCP)
1 composite video, 1 S-Video
ChristieNET™ compatible via RJ45 connectivity
IR remote control and built-in keypad
Dimensions: Shipping Weight: 40.7 lb (18.5 kg)
Shipping Size: 30.9 L x 20.4 W x 14.6 H" (785 x 518 x 370mm)
Weight: 27.8 lb (12.6 kg) excluding lens
Size: 14.8 L x 20.0 W x 8.8 H" (376 x 510 x 223mm)
Lamp: Dual 300W UHP™ lamps
Lamp life: 1500 hrs (max brightness); 2000 hrs (low power mode)
Variable lamp power
Hot swap lamp - remains operating while you replace a lamp
Lens Mount: Motorized horizontal and vertical offset up to 120% vertical and 78% horizontal (depending on lens)
Tool-free lens insertion system
Scheimpflug (tilt) adjustment
Built-in light shutter
Power Requirements: Line voltage 100 VAC to 240 VAC ± 10% @ 50/60 Hz
Power consumption: 840W maximum
Thermal dissipation: 3000 BTU/hr maximum
Standard Accessories: Line cord
Wireless remote unit with laser pointer
Wired remote control cable
Optional Accessories : Fixed lenses: 0.8:1, 1.2:1
Zoom lenses: 1.3-1.7:1, 1.7-2.5:1, 2.5-4.0:1, 4.0-7.0:1
Operating Environment: Operating temp: 32 to 105° F (0 to 40° C)
Operating altitude: 0 – 10,000 ft (0 – 9144m)
Operating humidity: 20 – 90%
Audible noise: 30dB (low power mode)
Regulatory Approvals: UL 60950-1 1st edition
CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-03 1st edition
IEC 60950-1:2001 1st edition
FCC CFR 47, Part 15, Class A
EN55022 Class A
Limited Warranty: 2 years parts and labor (including light engine)
Lamp: 120 days or 500 hrs, whichever comes first
24/7 operation capable (conditions apply see warranty and maintanance schedules for details)