8 Outlets: The Panamax PM8-HT Power Conditioner features eight filtered and surge protected outlets.
Surge Protection: The PM8-HT features exclusive "Protect and Disconnect" circuitry to prevent damage to your equipment in the event of a catastrophic surge such as lightning by completely disconnecting AC power to connected equipment.
Power Cleaning Filtration: The Panamax PM8-HTs Power Cleaning and Filtration eliminates common symptoms of contaminated power (including loss of detail, pops, hisses, hums and visual artifacts) and allow your A/V equipment to perform up to its full capability.
Coax Protection: The PM8-HT features three sets of threaded coaxial female inputs and outputs to protect equipment from electrical surges that travel over Cable, Satellite, and Antenna lines.
Hi Definition Ready: The Panamax PM8-HT has been designed to work with your High Definition system. The PM8-HTs coaxial protection circuits achieve optimum signal quality that have the less than 0.5dB of attenuation from 0MHz to 2.2GHz. The upgraded coaxial protection has been specifically designed to virtually eliminate signal loss. The clamping level 75 V will meet the demands of both cable and satellite voltage while minimizing exposure to damaging spikes and surges.
Telephone Line Protection: The PM8-HT is equipped with a RJ-11 telephone jack input and a RJ-11 telephone jack output which protect equipment from electrical surges that travel over telephone and network lines.
Lifetime $5,000,000 Connected Equipment Warranty: Panamax will replace or repair equipment that is damaged by an AC or signal line surge while connected to a properly installed Panamax surge protector (up to $5,000,000).
Mounting: The PM8-HT can be placed on a flat surface or mounted to your wall using the units integrated keyhole slot and attached wall bracket.
Connections, Controls and Indicators
AC Outlets: 8 AC outlets with transformer spacing between outlets.
- SAT/CATV Inputs/Outputs: 3 sets of gold-plated input/output universal threaded female coax terminals
- Telco Input/Outputs: one RJ-11 input and one RJ-11 output jack for connecting a telephone line
- Power/Reset: On/off power switch and circuit breaker combination
- Power On Protection OK: this LED illuminates green to indicates that the surge protector is functioning properly and that all connected equipment is protected
- Ground OK: this LED illuminates green to indicate that the wall outlet is properly wired and grounded