The Mitsubishi WL6700U - Mitsubishi, a leader in digital projection, offers this large venue LCD projector. For function, features and price, this projector is hard to beat. Whether youre in business, education, theater or industry, this high definition machine can hold its own against any competitor.
The WL6700U is a high performance installation LCD projector that will capture the attention of your audience by delivering sharp, bright images with vibrant colors and exceptional details. For a wide format, high def projector, its uses are endless. Architecture, medicine, engineering - you name it and the WL6700U can meet the challenge.
This native WXGA resolution HD projector shines bright at an amazing 5000 ANSI lumens and is ideal for large auditoriums, open conference halls or operation centers that may have large amounts of ambient lighting.
See More Content With Widescreen Performance
• Can project both computer and video images. By offering more pixels support than the standard 1280x768 pixel count, the WL6700U wide screen capabilities can display todays higher resolution widescreen laptops and imaging applications in their native formats.
Split Screen For Big Impact
• Try to combine a presenter and chart on screen with standard XGA and youll see theres a big loss in impact. But with the WL6700U, theres no need to cut the size of your graphics. With more pixels and a Split Screen feature, the WL6700U LCD projector can easily present side by side images.
Installation Flexibility and Security
• Includes both horizontal and vertical lens shift, as well as multiple optional lenses for installation flexibility.
• Includes multiple connectivity inputs, including DVI for native digital connectivity.
• Includes remote management connectivity that allows you to manage your WL6700U installation projector remotely from a networked system.
• An anti-theft motion sensitive alarm is built-in to the WL6700U to help deter and protect your system from any possible theft.
Ultra-Quiet and Low Cost of Ownership
• Fan noise from a projector can be annoying during a presentation, but this is not an issue with the WL6700U installation projector since it operates at an ultra-quiet noise level of only 29dBA (low mode) and is equipped with an amazing lamp life of up to 4000 hours (low mode).
• Compatible with Microsoft color profile standards.
• Delivers super bright images with 5000 lumens to present in large meeting and conference rooms.
• Equipped with Password Security, Motion Alarm and Screen Capture security features.
• Ability for administrators to remotely monitor and manage their projectors.
DVI-D Input (HDCP)
• True digital connection from both PC or video sources.
• For a clean look. Hide those straggling cables and cords
Motorized Lens Shift
• Easily adjustable horizontal or vertical lens shift provides flexibility for installing and displaying image. Motorized focus for accurate image adjustment.
|Projector Display System
||1.2" 3-LCD (with micro lens)|
||WXGA (1366 x 800)|
|Number of Pixels
||1366 x 800|
||NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL (including PAL-M, N), SECAM, PAL-60|
||720p, 1080i, 1080p/60 1080p/50, 525i, 525p 576i, 576p, 625i 625p, 1125i |
||Lens Throw Ratio = 2.1 - 2.55|
||Powered zoom & focus|
||Horizontal and vertical|
|Recommended Projection Size
|Rear Screen Projection
|Projection Tilt Option
||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
PC: 5 BNC x 1, Mini D-Sub 15pin x 1, DVI-D(with HDCP) x 1,
PC Audio: Stereo mini jack (3.5mm) x 2
Video: RCA x 1 or BNC x 1, S-Video (4pin) x 1 or S-Video Y/C (BNC)
Video Audio: RCA (L/R) x 2
RGB: mini D-SUB 15pin x 1, Audio ; Stereo mini jack (3.5mm) x 1
Computer Monitor Loop-Out
RS-232 (D-SUB 9pin) x 1
USB Mouse Support
LAN (RJ-45) x 1 (Projector control)
Wired: Yes; Stereo mini jack (3.5mm) x 2
Life: 2000 hours
Eco-Mode Life: 4000 hour
Usage Replacement Lamp: VLT-XL6600LP |
||29dBA (low mode)|
||430W, 4.4A, 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz |
||17.4 x 8.1 x 17.1" (44.2 x 20.6 x 43.4cm)|
||21.6 lbs (9.8kg)|