The Christie DS+305 is a compact single-chip DLP® digital projector with 10-bit image processing and BrilliantColor™ processing for the ultimate image performance.
Weighing only 6.3 lb, this compact projector delivers up to 3300 ANSI lumens, a 2500:1 contrast ratio and native SXGA+ resolution — perfect for meeting rooms, classrooms, training rooms, executive briefing centers and boardrooms.
New high-bandwidth electronics with PixelWorks™ DNX™ processing improve video de-interlacing and scaling, reduce color degradation and dithering and improve gradation for spectacular smooth video.
The Christie DS+305 is equipped with a wide-range 1.7-2.2:1 zoom lens and 100% vertical lens shift. The Christie DS+305W features a 1:1 wide angle lens and 80% vertical lens offset. Both model options feature an advanced optical design for high brightness and latest BrilliantColor™ multi-primary image processing for optimum color saturation. Each model is capable of portrait orientation - perfect for digital signage applications.
The DS+305 uses a proven single-chip DLP® design that provides reliable long life operation. With the added confidence of 24/7 reliability, it is well-suited for intensive use applications such as retail signage, high resolution modeling or front projection control rooms. With lamp life up to 3000 hours and a filter-free, sealed optical engine for low maintenance, the Christie DS+305 is backed by Christie’s renowned warranty and service and support programs for complete confidence.
High Quality Viewing
• Native SXGA+ (1400 x 1050) resolution for sharp display, superior 2500:1 contrast ratio for cinema quality images and crisp graphic.
• High brightness of 3300 lumens allows use in rooms with bright ambient light or no window coverings.
• Accepts and displays common HDTV/DTV formats up to 1080p.
• Incorporates PixelWorks DNX advanced video decoding and deinterlacing to make images fit perfectly and process moving and still images separately.
• Patented BrilliantColor technology utilizes up to six separate colors: red, blue, green, cyan, yellow and magenta for a wider variety of accurate, vibrant colors that wont fade over time. Also enables a 50% increase in the brightness of colors.
• Projector can be controlled by the keypad, by the remote control or using the RS232 or LAN interfaces.
• 220w UHP lamp offers 2250 hours of lamp life at maximum brightness, and 3000 hours in low power mode.
• Capable of portrait orientation-perfect for digital signage applications.
• PIN code security system.
• The remote control can be operated either in broadcast mode, or individual mode. When several projectors are in use in an installation, individual control may be convenient. Individual control is available either by wired remote control, using the data-jack, or by using an individual number code.
• Basic and advanced settings for detailed picture enhancement control via menu. Settings include brightness, contrast, color, hue, aspect ratio, BrilliantColor boost (adjustable from 0 to 10), gamma, temperature (3200°K to 9300°K), phase, frequency, IRE setup, digital level and digital color space (RGB or YUV).
• Incorporates a real-time clock that enables timing control. This means that the projector can be programmed to switch on and off at certain pre-set times during a weekly cycle. To allow for a flexible schedule, 10 programs are available. With each program, you can define the switch on or switch off time for a single day (Monday to Sunday), all work days (Monday through Friday), or week-end (Saturday and Sunday). One, several or all programs can be active at the same time as desired. In this way, a flexible scheme can be established.
• Accepts input signals from VGA to UXGA (1600 x 1200).
• Simplified input panel offer connectivity for digital and analog sources. Analog inputs include composite (RCA), component (RCA x3) and S-Video, digital inputs include DVI-D with HDCP and HDMI.
• Ethernet port allows control and monitoring over a Local Area Network (LAN).
• USB port allows for computer mouse control.
• RS-232 control allows for wired remote control and monitoring of many projector functions used in installation environments.
• Has a 12v trigger to control externally connected devices.
• Lamp life up to 3000 hours and a filter-free, sealed optical engine for low maintenance.
• 24/7 warranty coverage for years of worry-free presentations and suitability for 24/7 applications.
• Operates worldwide (100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz) and in altitudes from 0 to 9800 ft.
• Includes 2-year parts and labor warranty (excluding light engine)
Image: 3300 ANSI lumens (max setting)
Contrast ratio – 2500:1 full field, maximum
Display Technology and Resolution: 1-chip 0.95" DMD with 6-color processing
Native SXGA+ 1400 x 1050 resolution
Input Signal Compatibility: VGA through to UXGA (1600 x 1200)
10-bit image processing
Supports and displays common HDTV/DTV formats up to 1080i
Horizontal and vertical scaling, all inputs
Scan Rates: Horizontal: 15–120 kHz
Vertical: 50–110 Hz
Pixel Clock: 162 MHz analog
165 MHz digital
Inputs, Control & Networking: DVI-I (HDCP-Compliant)
Component video YPbPr - via female RCA
S-video - via 4-pin mini-DIN
Composite video - via female RCA
RS-232 - via female 9-pin DSub
Wired remote control (3mm mini-jack)
12v trigger control (3mm mini-jack)
Advanced Feature Set: PixelWorks DNX™ advanced video decoding and deinterlacing
PIN code security
On-board event programming
Comprehensive color adjustment
Vertical lens shift (depends on lens version)
Front and rear IR sensors
Portrait orientation operation
Lamp: 220 W UHP™
2250 hrs (typical, at maximum brightness)
3000 hrs (low power mode)
DS+305 Lens: 1.75–2.2:1 throw ratio
1.5-10m throw distance
100% vertical offset
Power Requirements: Line voltage: 100 - 240 VAC @50/60 Hz
Power consumption: 350W maximum
Thermal dissipation: 1295 BTU/hr
Operating current: 3A @ 100V, 1.3A @ 220V
Standard Accessories: Remote control w/batteries
Optional Accessories: Shipping case
Dimensions: 10.9"W x 9.2"L x 3.7”H (inches)
278W x 234L x 94H (mm)
Shipping box dimensions: 20.9"L x 15.7"W x 12.1"H (inches)
Shipping box dimensions: 531L x 398W x 308H(mm)
Weight: DS+300 zoom lens - 6.3 lb (2.9 kg)
DS+300W 1:1 lens – 7.5 lb (3.4 kg)
Shipping weight: 12.1lbs (5.5kg)
Operating Environment: Operating temperature: 0-35° C (32-95° F)
Storage temperature: 0-40° C (32-104° F)
Operating altitude: 0-3000 m (0-9800 ft)
Operating humidity: 20-90%
Audible noise: 24d
Regulatory Approvals: This product conforms to the following regulations related to product safety, environmental requirements and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
FCC Part 15, Subpart B Class A; CISPR22/EN55022; CISPR24/EN55024
UL 60950-1 First Edition; CAN/CSA-C22.2 No 60950-1-03 First edition;
Warranty: 2 years parts, labor
Lamp: 500 hrs/120 days (whichever comes first)
24/7 operation (maintenance conditions apply, see warranty and maintenance schedules for details)