The Sharp PG-F320W is perfect for conference facilities, lecture halls, staging, and houses of worship. The projector has many features and delivers a quality image. With Sharps advanced DLP Optical Engine, matched with the 275W high-brightness lamps, the PG-F320W achieves 3000 ANSI lumens, with excellent contrast and uniformity, delivering bright, clear images in large highly-lit rooms.
The PG-F320W employs a DLP display device system which outshines the alternatives because, being mirror-based, uses light more efficiently. While other technologies lose a certain amount of light in transit, the microscopic mirrors in this system bring more light from lamp to screen. The hundreds of thousands of mirrors in the DLP Digital Micro-mirror device are spaced less than one micron apart, resulting in a very high fill factor. By minimizing the gaps between pixels in a projected image, DLP projection systems create a seamless digital picture that is sharp at any size without pixelation or a "screen door" effect.
• Future Proof WXGA 1280 x 800 (16:10 aspect ratio) displays standard XGA data and video, 1280 x 720 HDTV (16:9 aspect ratio) as well as pixel perfect 1280 x 800 WXGA (16:10 aspect ratio) from the newest generation of PCs.
• Texas Instruments BrilliantColor DLP technology for superior color accuracy with more realistic and lifelike image reproduction.
• Sealed Optics, Integrated Air Filter and Ultra-Quiet Cooling Fans for reliable, extended-use operation.
• Low Power Eco + Quiet Mode with high efficiency lamp provides increased lamp life (up to 3000 hours) with reduced power consumption for lower cost of ownership along with ultra-quiet operation.
• Includes wireless remote with forward/back PC and mouse control, spotlight function, on-screen pointer and image freeze and break timer for convenient remote control of all standard operations and presentation support.
• On-Screen setup guide and help function ensures easy set up and simplified operation.
• Short-throw manual zoom/focus lens allows for large projected image from short throw distance.
|Image Display |
|Projector Display System
||0.65" DLP - 12° |
||WXGA (1280 x 800)|
|Number of Pixels
||3000 ANSI Lumens|
||NTSC 3.58, 4.43 / PAL, 60, M, N / SECAM|
||480i, 480p, 540p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1035i, 1080i, 1080p with 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios|
|Lens System |
||Manual zoom and focus 1:1.15x|
|Recommended Projection Size
||From 40 up to 300" Diagonal|
|Rear Screen Projection
|Projection Tilt Option
|Input/Output Connectors |
D-Sub 15 x1
DVI-D / HDCP x1
Component: D-Sub 15 (Shared) x1
Composite: RCA x1
S-Video: 4-pin x1
RCA (L/R) x1
3.5 mm Mini Stereo Jack x1
||Analog RGB/component loop-through D-Sub 15 x1 |
Variable or fixed audio L/R x1 (3.5 mm stereo mini-jack)
||RS-232C 9-pin D-sub serial port x1|
RJ-45 LAN terminal x1
||275W DC, Lamp Life expectancy 2000 hours|
Eco mode: 3000 hours
(Depending on conditions)
||35db, Eco: 30db |
||Wireless Remote with forward/back PC and mouse control, spotlight function, on-screen pointer and image freeze and break timer.|
||363W, 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz|
||12.4 x 4.3 x 11.0" (315 x 109 x 279mm) |
||9.1 lbs (4.1 kg)|