Part of JVCs Display Series, the TM-A13SU delivers sensational NTSC or PAL color at a low price. The TM-A13SU is a 13" viewable monitor with a 0.64mm pitch. Display Series monitors are perfect for industrial, educational, surveillance and POP (Point of Purchase) applications.
• The TM-A13SU delivers more than 320 lines of horizontal resolution.
• Two analog inputs are built-in. Input "A" accepts composite (BNC) with a bridged output. Input "B" accepts either composite (BNC) or Y/C (4-Pin S-Video type). The composite input on "B" allows for a loopthrough output. The Y/C input does not allow for loopthrough.
Audio inputs for both sources are mono (RCA) with loopthrough.
• The TM-A13SU is a compact (measures only 12 1/4" in height and 14 11/16" in depth) and cost efficient monitor. The shell of the monitor is made out of a strong plastic material in order to reduce weight, and maintain affordability.
• Circuitry stabilizes the black levels so that they are maintained constantly.
• The TM-A13SU automatically selects between NTSC or PAL displays. It will detect the color system that is being displayed and switch accordingly.
• An 8cm round speaker is built-in, reducing the need for external speakers. Perfect for POP.
• A graphical, user-friendly on-screen menu can be displayed, to allow for fine adjustments.
• Another great feature for POP display is Control Lock. Control Lock disables the control buttons on the front of the monitor, so that the monitor is not inevertantly misaligned.
||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Color Temperature Pre-Sets
|Input and Output Connectors
||Composite Video- BNC (x 2 input, 2 output)|
Y/C- SVHS 4-Pin (x 1 input only)
Audio- RCA (x 2 input, 2 output)
||120 V AC, 50Hz / 60 Hz|
||14 1/2 x 12 1/4 x 14 11/16 inches|
368 x 310 x 371.5 mm