High-performance and a surprisingly affordable price is the combination youll find in the XD205R XGA DLP portable projector. Its conveniently lightweight design is ideal for fixed or mobile applications, or you can use it as a shared conference room projector among many locations. Its size and value price make it an excellent choice for boardrooms, executive meeting rooms, and training rooms, and also a great match for the home office.
Flexible conference room and classroom projector connection options give you input options, and the projector recognizes the input source, so theres no manual setup when you switch from data to video. You can set up even in the most challenging presentation environments by using the digital keystone correction (vertical) to adjust your image back to square, no matter the angle of projection. Theres no need to wait for a cooling cycle with instant shutdown that lets you quickly move from location to location. Password lockout protects the projector from unauthorized use, and an enhanced security hook protects your portable projector from theft.
• Digital Keystone Correction - Allows user to manually adjust for keystone correction.
• Security Features - Compatible Kensington lock slot; Enhanced security hook to allow users more flexibility to secure projector. Password lockout capability which protects the projector from unauthorized use.
• Low Lamp Mode - Extended lamp life and quieter noise operation.
• Filter-Free - No filter required, resistant to dust and dirt, no clogged filters. Reduced maintenance fees.
• Auto Source Detect - Detects what data source is available for easy set up.
• Monitor Output - Present on both user monitor and projector screen.
||DLP - Digital Linear Projector |
|Image Size (diagonal):
||40-300 inches diagonal |
|Native Maximum Resolution
||1024 x 768 |
||NTSC/NTSC 4.43/PAL (including PAL-M, N) / SECAM / PAL-60, Component Video; 480i/p |
|Additional Lens Info
||Lens Throw Ratio: 1.56 - 1.87|
|Lamp Life (hours)
|Input/Audio Sources |
|RCA Input Sources
|S-Video Input Sources
|Additional Speaker information
||Imaging Technology: 0.55", 1-Chip DMD, 12 deg. DDR, DDP2000|
Maximum Resolution: 1280 x 1024
Color Wheel: 4-segment (RGBW)
Power Consumption: 280W/2.9A
Power Requirements: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
||XD205R XGA DLP Projector|
Owner&rsquos manual (CD-ROM)
VGA (D-sub) cable
||3 years |
||3 years |
||Limited Warranty |