NEW - The TM-L450TU is a highly portable LCCS field monitor. Offering over 400 lines of horizontal resolution- the TM-L450TU is full of features. Incorporates LCCS display technology- which allows the monitor to display a clean bright image in any ambiant light condition. Designed for worldwide operation- with a multi-voltage power supply and NTSC/PAL display.
• The TM-L450TU is a compact 4.5" monitor designed for the field. A removable protective screen helps to prevent the CRT from damage. Weighing just 7.7lbs the monitor can be easily carried by the built-in handle. The handle can be removed for rackmounting. A buit-in Stand folds out from the bottom- allowing the monitor to tilt up about 18°.
• Incorporates LCCS (Liquid Crystal Color Shutter) technology. LCCS allows the TM-L450TU to display a very bright- high quality image even in direct sunlight. Utilizes a B&W CRT with two liquid-crystal shutter panels. Color is achieved with red- green and blue light filters sandwiched between the liquid-crystal shutters.
• Front panel controls include: Volume (Channel) -/+: Adjusts the speaker output level and tuner channel selection TV Button: Switches from line input to TV tuner Video A: Selects line "A" audio and video input Video B: Selects line "B" audio and video input Menu: Accesses the OSD Menu Blue Check: Adjusts the Chroma and
*Phase settings Size Select: Changes the screen size Over Scan: For 4:3 aspect ratio images Under Scan: To display an entire 4:3 image 16:9: Displays a 16:9 wide screen image Power: Turns the monitor On or Off *Phase control can only be adjusted with NTSC video signals.
• An OSD Menu helps to make fine adjustments easy. Adjustment are available for: Contrast Brightness Sharpness Chroma Phase Color System Select Power Save Color SW CH Status CH Search Start CH Skip On CH Reset On
• Accepts two lines of composite video. Each composite input includes an active automatic bridging for loop through.