High gain profiled rear projection screen for wide angle viewing.
The screen of choice for single image, wide angle viewing applications and low light projection sources.
Screen consists of a single acrylic layer with a rear Fresnel lens and lenticulated front profile.
Da-View« offers an on axis gain of 3.5 and a 64░ viewing cone.
Seamless sizes up to 125" diagonal with alternative short or long Fresnel focal lengths offered to match projector lens.
SPECIFYING DA-LITES DA-VIEW REAR PROJECTION SCREENS
Da-View rear projection screens from Da-Lite Screen Company, Inc. have been specifically designed to overcome a variety of special display challenges. Combining a rear surface Fresnel lens with a lenticulated front profile, Da-View screens are best employed as single image displays.
- The Da-View screen offers an exceptionally high resolution image. Its .28 mm lenticular pitch will resolve many of the most demanding images.
- Da-View rear projection screens are available in standard video sizes up to a maximum diagonal of 125".
- Their one piece construction ensures installation stability.
- The Da-View screen offers a generous half angle of >30░.
DA-LITES DA-VIEW IN-WALL REAR PROJECTION SCREENS: Rear projection screens shall be Da-Lites Da-View as furnished by Da-Lite Screen Company, Inc., Polacoat Division, Blue Ash, Ohio. Screen shall be single element, double profile cast acrylic with one surface comprising a Fresnel lens and the other exhibiting an array of lenticulations. Fresnel grooves shall have a pitch of .5 mm and the lenticulations to have a 0.28 mm pitch. On axis gain shall be >3 and <4 and thickness shall be 1/4 inch.
Da-Lites Da-View rear projection screens are designed for a long, useful life. Properly installed and cared for, they will transmit high quality imagery for many years. Listed below are the recommended methods to clean and handle each of Da-Lites Da-View screen types.
- To clean the front: Use a soft, clean cloth and Da-Lite Lenskleen. Spray or moisten the cloth and gently wipe in the direction of the lenticulations.
- DO NOT SPRAY DIRECTLY ONTO THE SCREENS SURFACE.
- To clean the rear surface: Use a vacuum cleaner with a clean, soft brush attachment only. Do not use liquids, as over time, residues may accumulate in Fresnel grooves.
- Upon receipt of crates inspect immediately for concealed damage.
- Store Da-Lites Da-View screens upright in a cool, dry place. Protect from water and excessive humidity.
- Do not lean or lay flat.
- DO NOT EXPOSE TO TEMPERATURES HIGHER THAN 110║ (43║C).
- Keep screens in their shipping crates until they are installed.
- Open crates with screw driver only.
- Do not use suction cups.