Just like Primera’s Bravo II Disc Publisher, Bravo XR automates the process of burning and direct-to-disc printing for up to 50 discs at a time. But Bravo XR offers many additional features:
- Key mechanical components have been toughened for use in mission critical environments such as archival and backup, retail photo processing, music/video download, medical imaging, schools, churches, live events and more.
- Supplies and finished discs are accessible entirely from the front of the unit for easy installation, operation and supplies replenishment.
- An 11-gauge, all-steel front bezel and 18-gauge steel frame make the unit suitable for heavy workloads and true “lights-out” disc production.
- An integrated blue light illuminates the interior, making it simple to view operation.
- At only 7.7" (196mm) tall, Bravo XR fits perfectly on desks, retail countertops and shelves.
- A rack mount kit is optionally available for standard 19" 4U mounting.
Bravo XR includes the most feature-rich burn and print software available. It’s from Sonic, the world’s leading manufacturer of DVD/CD recording software.
Disc publishing and duplication is simple: just connect to a Windows PC or a Mac, specify how many discs are required and press “GO!” Come back later and you’ll have up to 50 perfectly burned and full-color printed discs – created automatically and hands-free.
Rack ‘Em or Stack ‘Em Besides the optional rackmount kit, Bravo XR is built tough enough that you can stack two units on top of each other. This saves valuable desk or counter space while doubling your throughput and offering redundancy.
Two units may also be run simultaneously on the same PC.
For control from other software applications, programmers can quickly integrate Bravo XR by utilizing Primera’s PTDevSuite. This comprehensive API for Windows XP/2000 provides full control of Bravo XR’s burning, printing and robotics functions. PTDevSuite is available at no extra charge to registered developers.
Disc Capacity: 25-disc input/output or 50-disc Kiosk Mode
Recording Speeds: CD-R: 48x; DVD±R: 16x
Number of Drives: One DVD±R/CD-R Dual-Layer drive
Print Method and Resolution: Inkjet; up to 4800 dpi
Ink Cartridges: CMYK and black monochrome
Color Matching: PrimaColor ICC-compliant profile included
Media Types: Printable-surface CD and DVD recordable media, including CD-R, DVD-R/DL, DVD+R/DL
Minimum System Requirements:
PC - Pentium IV processor at 1.2 GHz or higher, 512MB RAM, USB2.0 port, NTFS drive partition
Mac - 700 MHz PowerPC G4 processor or higher, OS X v10.2 or higher, 256MB RAM, USB 2.0 port
Electrical Rating: 12v DC, 5A
Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 60 watts
Certifications: UL, UL-C, CE
Weight: 25 lbs. (11.3 kg)
Dimensions: 17"W x 7.72"H x 16.65"D (432mmW x 196mmH x 423mmD)
Data Interface: USB 2.0
Options: Kiosk Adapter Kit; Rack Mount Adapter Kit (4U, 19"W); Extended Warranty, One Year