Founded in 1946, Standard Furniture started as and continues to be a family- owned and operated business. Our company remains one of the few American-based furniture manufacturers and distributors providing bedrooms, dining rooms, occasional tables, entertainment centers and leather furniture to over 3,000 retailers nationwide.
Their plants are located in Bay Minette and Frisco City, Alabama. Their distribution centers located in Alabama and California allow them to serve retailers nationwide. As a leading furniture company Standard Furniture also has an outstanding Import Furniture Division to complement our massive domestic production. Standard Furniture has over 200 team members stationed overseas holding their manufacturing partners to strict quality and manufacturing principles for all products brought to the United States.
- Wood products with simulated wood grain laminates. This group may contain plastic parts. Metal is used for the grills.
- Drawers offer roller side drawer guides allowing for easy operation. Drawer stops are included for safety.
- Bail pulls and knobs with simulated pewter color finish.
- Old fashioned wood color and simulated Jura granite.
- Surfaces clean easily with a soft cloth.
- Simulated Jura granite on case pieces make cleaning easy and adds dimension and color to the design.
- Simulated carvings offer texture and richness to the design.
- Quality wood products bonded together bonded together create durable construction throughout.
- Bail pulls and knobs with simulate pewter color finish.
- Construction: Wood
- Number of Shelves: 1
- Glass Shelves: No
- Number of Drawers: 2
- Maximum TV Size: 40"
- Width: 31"
- Depth: 17"
- Height: 32"