|Electro-Voice Sx80W is an excellent choice for a wide range of uses. In studios, clubs, bars, theaters or churches, these compact, two way, high-efficiency systems deliver exceptional vocal clarity to wide areas.
Their high sensitivity, high power-handling capacity and mounting versatility makes them ideal in both portable applications on small stages and fixed applications in larger and distributed settings.
They have a unique design and Ring Mode Decoupling (RMD) to deliver clean, uniform output to parts of an audience that do not typically receive strong coverage. The Sx80W delivers vocals with high intelligibility and a natural sound that cuts through in reverberant, noisy rooms.
* Ultracompact two-way 8-inch system w/175 watts continuous, 700 watts peak power handling
* EV DH2005 pure titanium compression driver for great sound & reliable performance
* 90° x 65° constant-directivity high-frequency horn
* Paintable, black polystyrene enclosure
* Available in paintable white(Sx80W)
* Suspension points accommodate Sx80MBB & Sx80MBW wall/ceiling brackets & OmniMount® Series 75 mounting hardware (OmniMount is a registered trademark of OmniMount Systems, Inc,)
* Optional Sx80SM stand-mount adapter allows use on 100BK & other speaker stands w/1-3/8-inch diameter Ring-Mode Decoupling for superior vocal repro|