That vivid, high contrast picture is courtesy of Texas Instruments DLP DMD (Digital Light Processor Digital Micromirror Device) technology with BrilliantColor. This projector also incorporates TI's new DDP2431 scaler, which enables 10-bit signal processing for more vibrant, lifelike images.
Those vibrant colors can be in a number of video formats. The IN2116 can handle NTSC, NTSC4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N and SECAM signals as well as 720p, 1080i and 1080p high definition programming. It's also got a 100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz international power supply and its OSD (on-screen display) offers a choice of 17 languages.
The IN2116 is a hard-working piece of equipment. It's rated to work on a 24/7 duty cycle. Whether you have a house full of serious TV addicts or a commercial or industrial application that requires a projector with the utmost of durability, you can rely on the IN2116. If you do decide to give it a rest you'll be glad to know that it draws less than a single watt in standby mode.
You can also control it remotely—very remotely—over your home network or corporate LAN. The free ProjectorNet 3.0 software makes monitoring and maintaining your IN2116 a snap.
- 3000 ANSI Lumens at a 2100:1 Contrast Ratio
- A high brightness of 3000 lumens means the IN2116 is bright enough in environments with high ambient light. The InFocus BrilliantColor implementation brings rich, realistic color to any presentation.
- Single 0.65" LVDS DDP2431 with DLP DMD Imaging Device With BrilliantColor
- Texas Instrument's Digital Light Processor chips are regarded by many as the best projector light engines (the part that creates the image) available. They produce beautiful life-like images even if there's ambient light in the room. Plus they don't require filters that have to be cleaned and replaced saving you time and money over other designs.
- Clean, Installation-Friendly Design
- No need to remove the projector from the ceiling to check assets or replace a lamp—the IN2116's design allows for easy access to lamp doors, serial numbers and I/O panels. In addition, the LiteTouch keypad gives the projector a clean look once it is installed.
- Internationally Operational
- The IN2116 has a 100 – 240 V AC, auto switching power supply and the ability to accept and project video in the NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N and SECAM standards. In addition to its native WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution the IN2116 can sync with PC and Macintosh resolutions. And its onscreen display offers a choice of 17 languages making this projector a great choice no matter where in the world you are.
- Low Power Consumption
- The IN2116 is an easy choice for your wallet and the environment. although it boasts a maximum brightness at full power, an eco-friendly Eco Mode allows for a lower power setting and a 20 percent reduction in brightness. In addition, while in standby mode, the series is designed to consume less than one watt of power.
- 24/7 Non-Stop Projection Duty Cycle
- Like all new InFocus DLP projectors, the IN2116 is filter-free and is rated for 24/7 fail-safe operation, resulting in less maintenance and hours of worry-free use.
- Unique "Blue Iris" Glow Ring
- The exclusive InFocus "Blue Iris" glow ring notifies you when the projector is powering up or down. No more guessing what the "beep" or small LED means.
- LiteTouch Keypad
- The sleek backlit LiteTouch control panel provides one-touch access to the most commonly used projector functions.
- Expanded Connectivity
- Connect to a network or present without a PC with the LitePort USB port feature. The IN2116 gives options for hassle-free connecting and presenting. It also offers two computer and two assignable audio inputs, making it convenient for multiple users.
- Projector Management Over Your LAN With ProjectorNet 3.0
- It's control at your fingertips. The IN2116's built-in web browser allows network administrators to remotely access and control the projector over a standard LAN/WAN. This projector is compatible with ProjectorNet 3.0, InFocus's free asset management software. It enables you to conserve projector lamp life by scheduling on/off times, and presetting maintenance events and anti-theft security alerts.
- Dynamic Messaging System
- Send dynamic messages for instant display to your IN2116 or a whole fleet of InFocus projectors using the InFocus Dynamic Messaging System (DMS). It's perfect for general and important announcements such as schedule changes, weather warnings, breaking news and emergency notifications.
- Intuitive and Easy to Use Interface
- Over 20 years of customer feedback has gone into designing the IN2116's best-in-class menu system. It's easy to navigate, has 17 standard languages and a unique intuitive flow.
- PC-Free Presentations
- The IN2116 features LitePort, an embedded PC-free JPEG Reader that enables you to project images directly from a standard USB flash drive—no computer required.
- Designed for Long Life
- The IN2116 is designed for reliable and low cost operation. The IN2116's dust-resistant design means there is no filter or screen to replace, and the InFocus warranty reduces the risk of repair or replacement cost.
- Optional LiteShow II For Wireless Connection to Personal Computers
- The optional InFocus LiteShow II wireless adapter connects your IN2116 to personal computers wirelessly. The high bandwidth 802.11 b/g connection supports simultaneous transmission of audio along with video/data content, providing a completely wireless multimedia presentation.
||DLP projector |
||Stereo speakers |
||12.6 in |
||9.4 in |
||4.7 in |
||7.1 lbs |
|Projector / Panel|
||3000 ANSI lumens |
|Image Brightness (Reduced)
||2400 ANSI lumens |
|Image Contrast Ratio
||4 ft - 33 ft |
||1.62 - 1.95:1 |
||WXGA (1280 x 800) (native) / 1920 x 1200 (resized) |
|Native Aspect Ratio
||16.7 million colors |
||185 Watt |
|Lamp Life Cycle
||3000 hour(s) / 4000 hour(s) (economic mode) |
|Controls / Adjustments
||Keystone correction, zoom |
||Danish, Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified), English, German, French, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Polish, Finnish, Swedish, Russian, Spanish, Dutch, Turkish, Korean |
||Eco-Mode technology, Closed Caption, InFocus LiteSwitch Instant ON/OFF, InFocus Dynamic Messaging System (DMS), BrilliantColor, InFocus LitePort USB JPEG Player, DisplayLink, LiteTouch |
|Projector Lens System|
|Analog Video Format
||NTSC, SECAM, PAL, PAL-N, PAL-M, NTSC 4.43 |
|Analog Video Signal
||RGB, S-Video, composite video |
|Digital Video Standard
||High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) |
||480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 480i, 576i, 576p |
||Speaker(s) - integrated |
|Sound Output Mode
|Output Power / Channel
||5 Watt |
||Remote control - external - wireless |
|Movement Detection Technology
|Expansion / Connectivity|
||2 x VGA input - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) 1 x composite video input - RCA 2 x audio line-in - mini-phone 3.5 mm 1 x S-video input - 4 pin mini-DIN 1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A |
||Carrying case |
||1 x USB cable 1 x VGA cable |
||Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately) |
||Plug and Play, CE, C-Tick, GOST, NOM, CCC, PSB, FCC, IRAM |
||Power supply - internal |
||AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz ) |
|Power Consumption Operational ( Standby )
||1 Watt |
|Software / System Requirements|
|Service & Support
||5 years warranty |
|Service & Support Details
||Limited warranty - parts and labor - 5 years Limited warranty - lamp - 6 months Limited warranty - accessories - 90 days |
||32 dB |
|Sound Emission (Economic Mode)