• Motor-in-roller assures quiet and smooth operation.
• Ceiling-recessed screen with automatic closure.
• An independently motorized ceiling closure - in its closed position, the motorized closure forms a solid bottom panel, giving the ceiling a clean appearance.
• At the touch of a switch or wireless transmitter, the door of the Ultimate Access opens into the case before the viewing surface descends into the room.
• Your audience will be impressed by its precision timing and quiet, fluid movement.
• With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
• Depending on surface, available in sizes through 12 x 12' and 15' NTSC.
||Ultimate Access/Series E |
||Ceiling recessed |
||AT Grey; flame and mildew resistant |
||Not Applicable |
||73 x 96" (185.4 x 244cm) |
||69x92" (175.3 x 233.7cm) |
||120" (305cm) |
||Borders are optional for Series E in A/V format |
||110-120VAC, 60Hz, 5-wire motor mounted inside screen roller, 1.1 amp |
||3-position control switch|
Switch(es) furnished with cover plate
Lifetime lubricated, with internal thermal overload protector and electric brake
Left hand motor location only
Preset, accessible limit switches
||Single Station Control (SS-1R)|
Multiple Station Controls (MS-3R / MS-4R)
Low Voltage Switch (LVC-S)
Key Operated 3-Position Switch (KS3 / SP-KSM)
Key Operated Power Supply Switch (KS-1)
Locking Switch Cover Plate (SP-KPS-I)
VIC Override Switch (VIC-OS)
Radio Frequency Remote Control (WRT/R)
Infrared Remote Control (IRT/R)
Low Voltage Control Module (LVC-III)
MC1 Motor Control Board
||Extruded aluminum |
||112-3/8" (285.7cm) |
||121 lbs (55kg) |