DiamondScreen's patented lens system consists of the following:
- Fresnel lens on projector (entrance) side. Functions as a condenser lens, refracting all projected light at a right angle to screen plane (in other words, straight through the screen). No projected light is wasted on the ceiling or floor.
- Diffusion material is embedded in screen matrix to control vertical light distribution. Patented system of alternating aspheric and tipped lenses on audience side refracts projected light over a dramatic 180° viewing cone.
- Audience side lenses measure a microscopic 0.3 mm - less than 40% the pitch of any other optical rear screen in the world resulting in vastly improved image resolution. Exit lenses are treated with a special anti-reflectance coating which does not interfere with projected image.
- DiamondScreen is up to three or four times brighter than a conventional coated rear projection screen.
• DiamondScreen the first rear projection screen designed specifically for video and data projection
• Particularly well suited for use with CRT or low light and low resolution output single lens projectors
• Panoramic 180° horizontal viewing cone, and the largest vertical viewing cone of any product of its type.
• Unlike conventional rear screens, the DiamondScreen is cast (molded) and derives its incredible optical performance from its patented Fresnel/lenticular lens system
• Superior center-to-corner brightness ratio
• The widest range of sizes and the largest sizes in the industry
• The world's most sophisticated, most efficient rear projection screen
• Available in any custom size through a maximum overall size of 120 x 160"
• Can be used in Draper's Retro/QA (portable rear projection systems), MultiScreen System, RPX/Complete or any of the VideoWalls in conjunction with their Projector Support Structure