The full HD resolution BenQ W6000 Corporate/Home Entertainment Projector creates a unique theater experience wherever it's used. Its 2500 ANSI lumens of projection power combined with a 50,000:1 contrast ratio is your assurance that you'll get a great picture even if you can't achieve theater-level darkness.
The W6000 can deliver 720p, 1080i and 1080p/60/50/24 high definition signals from a satellite, a cable box and Blu-ray discs. And those images will stay in pristine digital form (no analog conversion required) along the path between the device and the W6000 thanks to its two HDMI ports.
Its Hollywood Quality Video (HQV) by IDT makes even 480i signals look almost as good as high definition.
The part that forms the picture in this projector is a Texas Instruments DLP DMD panel. It features an innovation that TI calls BrilliantColor. Unlike other technologies such as LCD that use just three primary colors to produce the image, DLP Technology with BrilliantColor uses up to six separate colors. Color accuracy is paramount to a quality image. BrilliantColor not only improves color accuracy, it brightens secondary colors as well. This combination produces a new level of color performance that increases the brightness of the colors by up to 50% over DLP projectors without BrilliantColor for accurate, true-to-life images.
The W6000 not only projects stunning pictures, it can do so all over the world with its 100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz auto switching power supply and its ability to handle NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL B/G, PAL-M, PAL-N, PAL-60 and SECAM video signals.
Combine the beauty of the DLP panel's output with the projector's 10-bit color processing and you get an unsurpassed picture that can display more than a billion colors, a picture so life-like it looks more like you're looking out of a window, not a projection screen.
- 2500 ANSI Lumens With a 50,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- The combined expertise of BenQ's projector know-how, Texas Instruments' DynamicBlack and Philip's VIDI lamp technology delivers an astounding 50,000:1 contrast ratio for superbly rendered image definition, even in the darkest scenes, and a brilliant 2500 ANSI Lumens to counter any ambient room lighting.
- BrilliantColor Performance by Texas Instruments
- BenQ's high-speed, 6-segment color wheel delivers the best balance between optimal brightness and color, while BrilliantColor Technology boosts mid-tone colors to increase overall brightness to produce a more life-like picture.
- Full HD 1080p Resolution
- The W6000 offers the highest standard of cinema-class viewing. It supports multiple video formats including 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p. From HDTV, Blu-ray, DVD to video games such as Xbox or PS3, you can enjoy the latest video formats in Full HD, the new standard of video performance. HD isn't just the latest thing. It's the only thing. 1080p Full HD delivers five times more detail than traditional 480p projectors.
- Hollywood Quality Video (HQV) Image Quality by IDT
- Sophisticated HQV processing by IDT not only renders HD video sources in true 1080p high definition, but enhances standard definition content to new levels of clarity and vibrancy. Lower-resolution video sources such as 480i, whether analog or digital, are automatically converted to produce full HD-like image quality.
- VIDI Lighting Technology Adjusts Light More Effectively
- The W6000 uses VIDI technology to produce greater brightness by delivering more lumens on screen than competing systems and normal lamps. It also increases brightness by 15% for red & blue. With VIDI lighting, the W6000 can boost specific colors in different application modes for a stunning picture.
- True 10-bit Processing for Image Intensity and Rich Gradation of Color
- Ten-bit color processing allows you to distinguish and display more than one billion colors. This results in dramatically greater color precision and a more life-like picture than is possible with 8-bit technology, which produces only 16 million colors.
- Design Details The Create a Unique Theater Experience
- BenQ has considered every detail. Challenging home installations are made easy and effortless with horizontal+vertical lens shift, 1.5:1 zoom ratio, dual HDMI inputs, and Imaging Science Foundation Certified Calibration Configuration (ISFccc) for optimized performance customized to your environment. And for true commercial theater replication, the W6000 can display in 2.35:1 aspect ratio using an optional Panamorph Lens.
|Image Display |
|Projector Display System
||DLP DMD Technology by Texas Instruments |
||1080p (1920 x 1080) |
|Number of Pixels
||2500 ANSI |
||50,000:1 (Full On/Full Off) |
||Anamorphic/4:3/Wide/Letter Box/Real Screen Selectable |
||NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL-B/G, PAL-M, PAL-N, PAL-60, SECAM |
||720p, 1080i, 1080p/60/50/24 |
|Lens System |
||F=2.48-2.81, f=24.1-36.1 |
||Manual/Manual 1.5x |
||Manual Lever, 100% Vertical, 41.3% Horizontal |
|Recommended Projection Size
||28 – 300" |
||±30° Vertical ±30° Horizontal |
|Rear Screen Projection
|Projection Tilt Option
||Adjustable Feet |
|Input/Output Connectors |
Analog RGB (D-sub 15 Pin) x 1
HDMI(v1.3) x 2
Component Video (RCA Triplet) x 1
S-Video (Mini DIN 4 Pin) x 1
Composite Video (RCA) x 1
||DC 12 V Trigger x 1|
RS-232 (D-Sub 9 Pin) x 1
USB (Type Mini B, For Service Only) x 1
||280 Watt |
||29 dB Economic Mode|
32 dB Normal
||IR Wireless |
||100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz Auto Switching |
||16.8 x 6.1 x 13.6" (428 x 156 x 345 mm) |
||14.8 lb (6.7 kg)|