Its native resolution is WXGA (1200 x 800) but it can also scale images in the VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA+ and UXGA resolutions. It can also project video images in the NTSC, NTSC4.43, PAL, PAL-60, PAL-M, PAL-N and SECAM television standards. In addition it can project both 720p and 1080i high definition programming. And its 100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz power supply makes is useable just about anywhere in the world.
You can also monitor and control the NP410W from just about anywhere in the world there's a connection to the Internet. That's because this projector is network ready. Plug it into your LAN via its RJ45 jack and you can remotely monitor and control it from anywhere on your local network or across the Internet. You can even have it email you when it detects a fault or the projector lamp is nearing the end of its life.
The NP410W has lots of features you can appreciate while you're in the same room with it too. The Virtual Remote Tool software that comes with the projector allows you to control it from your laptop when you connect them with the VGA cable that's included. No other cabling is required.
Closed Captioning, from program sources that provide it, includes your whole audience, including not only the hard of hearing but also those learning English as a second language.
One of the NP410W's most important features is its energy efficiency. In ECO mode lamp life shoots up 25 percent to 5,000 hours while fan noise drops from 35 dB to a minimal 29 dB. Total power consumption drops about 25 percent from 312 Watts to 237 Watts.
The NP410W actually has a carbon savings meter that can optionally project session and total CO2 emissions saved due to ECO mode use at the beginning and end of each presentation when ECO mode is used. You can turn ECO mode off and on with one button on the remote.
Other energy saving features include quick start (three to four seconds) and quick shutdown (which requires no additional cooldown time after the projector is turned off). In addition the projector can turn on automatically when it detects a computer signal and turn off automatically when it detects no signal from any input. In standby mode the projector draws as little as 0.6 Watt.
- 2600 Lumens And a 450:1 Contrast Ratio
- That's enough projection power for a medium to large room even if there's some ambient light like lights left on so viewers can take notes.
- Compatible With World Video and Power Standards
- With a native resolution of WXGA (1200 x 800) the NP410W can handle NTSC at Standard (480i) and Enhanced (480p) resolutions and it can handle HDTV (720p, 1080i) resolutions too. It can also accept PAL, PAL60, PAL-N, PAL-M and SECAM signals. And its 100 – 240 V AC 50/60 Hz power supply will work in most countries the world over.
- Network Ready With RJ45 Jack
- You can easily connect your NP410W to your LAN via the projector's RJ45 (Ethernet) jack. The projector has its own HTTP page for remote monitoring and control from anywhere on your network or, if you prefer, anywhere over the Internet. The NP410W also has a function that can email you when an error condition exists or the lamp is nearing the end of its life.
- Virtual Remote Over VGA Cable (DDC/CI)
- Install the included Virtual Remote Tool software and you can control the projector from your laptop with no other connection needed. You can power the projector on and off, move forward and backward in your presentation and so on using the onscreen virtual remote.
- Seven Watt Speaker With Variable Audio Out
- A powerful 7-watt speaker provides volume needed for large rooms. But if it's not enough, variable audio out enables you use the remote to adjust the volume of self-powered external speakers that are connected to the projector. In stand-by mode, the audio-out stays active, allowing the last input used to pass to the self-powered external speakers.
- ECO Mode Saves Money and Energy
- The carbon savings meter calculates the positive effects of operating the projector in ECO Mode, which is encouraged by an optional message at startup. A green ECO Mode button on the remote control makes the switch easy. Quick start (3 to 4 seconds) lets you begin presenting in seconds while quick shutdown (immediate power off with no cooling required after shutdown) ensures efficient energy usage. Power management enables the projector to automatically turn off when an incoming signal is not detected from any of the inputs. In standby mode the projector uses only 0.6 watts. Another money and energy saver (people's energy, that is): Filter life is three times longer than in previous generation models.
- Wall Color Correction Presets
- You don't always have a screen to project onto. With the NP410W that's no problem. It can color correct for a whiteboard, blackboard, (gray) blackboard or wall colors of light yellow, light green, light blue, sky blue, light rose and pink.
- Sleep Timer
- The sleep timer can be set to automatically turn off the projector after a specified amount of time. Do subordinates and vendors tend to make overly long presentations? Invite them to use your projector and give them, say, 15 or 30 minutes. You won't miss much, they'll learn to be more concise and you'll waste less time in meetings.
- Ease of Use is Built-In
- Plug and Play means intuitive setup and operation. Top cover lamp change provides for easy lamp changes without removal of the projector from its mount. Versatile, color-coded connections to computer, video sources and external monitor make getting the right cable into the right jack a snap. Automatic keystone correction technology instantly projects a square image even when the projector is set up at a steep offset angle to the screen. Autosense intuitively syncs the projector with most computer signals and features one-touch image optimization.
||LCD projector |
||12.1 in |
||10.3 in |
||3.7 in |
||6.6 lbs |
|Projector / Panel|
||2600 ANSI lumens |
|Image Brightness (Reduced)
||2080 ANSI lumens |
|Image Contrast Ratio
||1.7 ft - 25 ft |
||2.6 ft - 39 ft |
||1.5 - 1.8:1 |
||WXGA (1280 x 800) (native) / 1600 x 1200 (resized) |
|Native Aspect Ratio
|Max Sync Rate (V x H)
||120 Hz x 100 kHz |
||230 Watt |
|Lamp Life Cycle
||4000 hour(s) / 5000 hour(s) (economic mode) |
|Controls / Adjustments
||Input select, keystone correction, zoom |
||Eco-Mode technology, AutoSense technology, Advanced AccuBlend technology, Closed Caption, High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection System (HDCP), wall color correction, Auto Vertical Keystone |
|Projector Lens System|
|Keystone Correction Direction
|Vertical Keystone Correction
||-30 / +30 |
|Data Link Protocol
||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet |
|Analog Video Format
||NTSC, SECAM, PAL, PAL-N, PAL-M, NTSC 4.43, PAL 60 |
|Analog Video Signal
||RGB, S-Video, composite video, component video |
|Digital Video Standard
||Digital Visual Interface (DVI) |
||480p, 720p, 1080i, 480i, 576i, 576p |
|Analog Video Signal
||Speaker(s) - integrated |
|Sound Output Mode
|Output Power / Channel
||7 Watt |
||1 x mixed channel |
||Remote control - external - wireless |
|Movement Detection Technology
|Expansion / Connectivity|
||1 x VGA / component video input - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) 1 x DVI-I input - 29 pin combined DVI 1 x composite video input - RCA 1 x S-video input - 4 pin mini-DIN 1 x audio line-in - RCA x 2 1 x VGA output - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) 2 x audio line-in - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm 1 x serial RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9) ( management ) 1 x network - RJ-45 ( management ) 1 x audio line-out - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm |
||Carrying case, lens cover |
||1 x VGA cable 1 x DVI-VGA adapter |
||Password protection, control panel lock |
|Compatible with Windows 7
||"Compatible with Windows 7" software and devices carry Microsoft’s assurance that these products have passed tests for compatibility and reliability with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7. |
||Plug and Play, NOM, ICES-003 Class B, FCC Part 15 B, DDC/CI, UL 60950-1 |
||Power supply - internal |
||AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz ) |
|Power Consumption Operational
||312 Watt |
|Power Consumption Operational ( Standby )
||0.6 Watt |
|Service & Support
||2 years warranty |
|Service & Support Details
||Limited warranty - parts and labor - 2 years Limited warranty - lamp - 1 year Limited warranty - replacement - 1 year - pick-up and return - response time: next business day |
|Min Operating Temperature
||41 °F |
|Max Operating Temperature
||104 °F |
|Humidity Range Operating
||20 - 80% |
||35 dB |
|Sound Emission (Economic Mode)