- • 1080p Resolution
- The MDT521S reproduces images from video and computer signals with precision and clarity, all delivered in full 1920 x 1080 high-definition resolution. A high-durability panel reduces the risk of image persistence in commercial applications.
- • High Brightness and Contrast
- Brightness and contrast functions designed to deliver truly impressive sharp, vivid images and information even in well-lit public spaces.
- • Built-In Ethernet
- Using a long VGA cable can lead to a loss in image quality. But the MDT521S comes standard with a built-in CAT5 receiver that enables the connection of much longer cables without degrading the high picture quality, giving users greater freedom of placement when installing a display. Utilizing the accompanying transmitter box, video and RS-485 serial-control signals can be delivered over the same CAT5 cable, eliminating the need for a separate serial-control cable.
- • Linking Up To 5 Displays
- Use the daisy chain connection function of the built-in CAT5 receiver and output terminal to link up to five displays in series via CAT5 cables
- • Automatic Brightness Control
- The MDT521S is equipped with an Auto Brightness function that utilizes two ambient light sensors with one in the front and rear to gather data on lighting conditions. Even when installed at venues where light conditions change continuously, optimum viewing is ensured together with the added benefit of greater energy savings through reduced power consumption in darker environments.
- • Multiple Orientation Modes
- Display orientation is a key factor for the presentation and appearance of digital signage. Advanced design technologies allow maximum flexibility in the positioning of the MDT521S, from landscape, portrait and angled to full-flat (face-up) installations.
- • VESA Mountable
- Standard VESA hole pattern (M8/400 x 400mm) for mounting to wall/ceiling. SBC/media player mounting holes (100x100mm) provided on both right and left sides for expanded installation possibilities and improved user convenience.
- • Programmable Scheduling Function
- Up to seven different scheduled intervals by time, day of week and input port can be programmed. Content from different sources can be scheduled for specific displays within the same installation. This contributes to extending panel service life and increasing energy savings by turning off displays at times when not required.
- • Multi-level Screen Saver Function
- To reduce image persistence and maximize panel service life in demanding signage applications, the MDT521S is equipped with four levels of screen saver function. Each level can be set to meet specific application requirements.
- • Tiling Capability with Frame Compensation
- Combine up to 25 panels (5 x 5') to create a single large Image (i.e., video wall) or other high-impact signage. A frame compensation function is incorporated to adjust for the width of panel bezels so that images are displayed with the utmost accuracy.
- • Wide-Range Color Temperature Adjustment
- Adjust color temperature across a wide range from 3,000-10,000K. This is an important function for signage displays used in broadcasting, retail food and other industries where image reproduction in true colors and tones is vital.
- • 6-Axis Color Adjustment Function
- Using the remote controller it is possible to choose a specific color from R, G, B, C, M or Y and adjust its hue and saturation independently. This is especially useful for adjusting the colors of specific parts in digital posters, or company or brand logos in signage applications.
- • Color Matching
- Qualified service personnel utilize proprietary color calibration software and a designated color sensor to adjust the white-point and brightness levels to match adjacent panels.
- • Picture-In-Picture
- Picture-in-Picture and Picture-out-of-Picture modes are provided, enabling content from a video input source to be displayed in window format while displaying the main image from the computer input source or vice versa. Side-by-side mode is incorporated as well, an ideal feature for broadcasting and video-conferencing applications.
||52" LCD flat panel display |
|Digital Television Certification
||Not certified |
||No tuner |
||Component, composite, HDMI, S-Video |
|HDMI Ports Qty
||1 port(s) |
||DVI, VGA (HD-15), HDMI |
||Without stand |
||47.2 in |
||4.8 in |
||27.5 in |
||88.2 lbs |
||52" - widescreen |
||TFT active matrix |
||1920 x 1080 |
||1080p (FullHD) |
||24-bit (16.7 million colors) |
|Image Contrast Ratio
||700 cd/m2 |
||Progressive scanning (line doubling) |
||178 degrees |
|Viewing Angle (Vertical)
||178 degrees |
||0.6 x 0.6mm |
|Pixel Response Time
||8 ms |
|Max V-Sync Rate
||85 Hz |
|Max H-Sync Rate
||91.1 kHz |
|Color Temperature Control
||Black level expander, on-screen menu, color temperature adjustment, energy save, ambient light sensor (ALS), screen saver, picture on picture (no tuner), 6 Base-Colours Management, picture by picture (no tuner), picture in picture (no tuner), portrait mode |
|Analog Video Input Signals
||NTSC, PAL, SECAM, NTSC4.43, PAL60 |
|Input Video Formats
|Supported Computer Resolutions
||1920 x 1200 (WUXGA), 1024 x 768 (XGA), 640 x 480 (VGA), 800 x 600 (SVGA), 1280 x 768 (WXGA), 1280 x 1024 (SXGA), 1600 x 1200 (UXGA), 1360 x 768, 1920 x 1080 |
||Remote control - infrared |
|Sound Output Mode
||Speakers not included |
|External Speakers Amplifier Power (Total)
||14 Watt |
|Network & Internet Multimedia|
||1 x DVI-D input ( 24 pin digital DVI ) - rear 1 x VGA input ( 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) ) - rear 1 x composite video input ( RCA phono ) - rear 1 x S-Video input ( 4 pin mini-DIN ) - rear 1 x composite video input ( BNC ) - rear 1 x audio output ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear 1 x RGB input ( BNC x 5 ) - rear 1 x VGA output ( 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) ) - rear 1 x HDMI input ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear 1 x composite video output ( BNC ) - rear 2 x audio input ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear 1 x audio input ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) - rear 1 x speakers output ( terminal block (clamp) ) - rear 2 x remote control ( 9 pin D-Sub ) - rear 2 x network ( RJ-45 ) - rear |
|Stands & Mounts|
|Flat Panel Mount Interface
||1 x VGA cable |
||FCC Class B certified, CE, UL, C-Tick, BSMI, cUL, DDC-2B, DOC-B, VESA DPMS, CCC, DDC/CI, RoHS, UL 60950-1, GOST-R |
||Power supply - internal |
||AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz ) |
|Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep
||5 Watt |
|Power Consumption Operational
||380 Watt |
|Service & Support
||3 years warranty |
|Service & Support Details
||Limited warranty - parts and labor - 3 years |
|Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)|
||55.5 in |
||37.4 in |
||10.8 in |