Clear image detail is achieved with its 3000:1 contrast ratio - and its 1" Poly-silicon TFT Active Matrix chip technology elevates color fidelity and performance to new levels, delivering true-to-life images that jump off the screen. Its 24/7 continuous operation is possible with Sanyo's optional PJ Net Organizer interface; it enables you to schedule specific rotation times of the 330W NSHA lamps, which is ideal for commercial signage and advertising board applications. Connectivity options include USB port, computer (D-Sub), RGB (BNC x5), component/composite video and audio inputs, selectable audio output, and a monitor (D-Sub) output.
It offers superb functionality without breaking the bank. With a host of convenient features, including an Active Maintenance Filter (AMF), one-way cooling mechanism, and an easy-to-change lamp location. A convenient RS-232c port enables integration with meeting room control systems; and it features a low-noise output of only 32dB. Aside from its durable construction and quiet performance, setup is a breeze with H/V digital keystone correction, lens shifting capability, and the included remote control offers multiple operating angles.
Furthermore, Sanyo offers a full line of optional lenses for the extremely versatile PLC-WTC500L projector, thus making it perfect solution for conference rooms, trade shows, theater installations, and other large venues.
- • 3LCD System with D.I.O.S. Technology
- This projector boasts a 3LCD panel system with Durable Inorganic Optical System (D.I.O.S.) technology that's capable of delivering vivid, true-to-life color without any rainbow effect. It offers high light transmission and excellent color reproduction with high color light output. 3LCD technology offers vibrant color reproduction, precise detail and remarkable reliability.
- • Native 1280 x 800 Resolution
- Designed to meet the demands of high definition imagery and high-quality computer presentations, this projector delivers native 1280 x 800 WXGA resolution with a 16:10 aspect ratio. It's capable of reproducing big-screen images with accurate color rendition. It features a 3000:1 contrast ratio, and also offers support for 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratios.
- • 5000 ANSI Lumens
- With 5000 ANSI lumens you will see every brilliant detail of your projected presentation, slideshows, and movies even in a well-lit room. It enables powerful desktop presentations in virtually any setting and under most lighting conditions. It's a bold, bright HD projection solution for demanding presentation environments.
- • Supports 720p/1035i/1080i HD Signals
- This projector supports 720p/1035i/1080i HD signals, capable of delivering high-resolution, smooth film-like image reproduction, and an accurate color rendition. In addition, its HDMI input enables easy connectivity to your HD video player, receiver, or gaming console.
- • Lamp Selection Alternating System
- Equipped with dual 330W NSHA lamps, the PLC-WTC500L features a unique Lamp Selection Alternating System. With the ability to control the internal lamp selection mirror, you have the ability to run the projector for up to an amazing 6000 hours. Moreover, when the first lamp burns out, the lamp selection mirror automatically rotates to the second lamp. Its Alternating Mode offers the ability to maintain a balance of lamp on-time, and automatically selects the lamp with the lower amount of on-time.
- • Optional Lens Selections
- • LNS-S11 Standard Zoom Lens with 1.6-2.0:1 Throw Ratio
• LNS-W11 Wide Fixed Lens with 0.8:1 Throw Ratio
• LNS-W10 Wide Zoom Lens with 1.2-1.5:1 Throw Ratio
• LNS-T10 Long Zoom Lens with 2.0-3.3:1 Throw Ratio
• LNS-T11 Long Zoom Lens with 3.2-5.2:1 Throw Ratio
- • Re-Sizable Resolutions
- Enjoy the superb versatility with re-sizable resolutions that include: 640 x 480 (VGA), 800 x 600 (SVGA), 1024 x 768 (XGA), 1152 x 864 (SXGA), 1400 x 1050 (SXGA+), and an amazing 1600 X 1200 (UXGA).
- • 24/7 Continuous Operation
- With Sanyo's optional PJ Net Organizer you can schedule lamp rotation from 1-24 hours. Once set the PJ Net will rotate the lamps daily or hourly, depending on your setting. 24/7 continuous operation is an ideal solution for commercial signage and advertising board applications.
- • Easy Maintenance
- Sanyo's Easy Maintenance configuration features Active Maintenance Filter (AMF), which detects clogs from sensing decreased intake airflow volume and then automatically scrolls (wipes) the filter clean. In addition, it offers one-way cooling mechanism with independent intake and exhaust fans; and easier lamp replacement.
- • Versatile Connectivity
- PC, video and audio connectivity options enable you to deliver dynamic, versatile presentations on-the-go. It features HDMI, computer (D-Sub), RGB (BNC x5), component video, composite video, S-Video, RCA stereo audio inputs, mini-jack stereo audio input/variable output, and an RGB monitor (D-Sub) output.
- • Digital Zoom
- Its 49x - 1/4x digital zoom enables you easily enlarge or reduce the display size to match the projection screen size.
- • Low-Noise Output
- Its fan noise suppressed to a mere 32dB in econo-light output mode, which allows you to conduct your next presentation in a quiet environment without distraction.
- • Built-In Speaker
- For on-the-go presentations, it features a 3W + 3W stereo speaker that's contained discretely within the projector.
- • Quick and Easy Setup
- Convenient digital keystone correction, plus an incredibly short throw distance, ensures a quick and easy setup in virtually any setting.
- • Outstanding Support
- Sanyo stands behind its PLC-WTC500L with a 3-year warranty (projector), 90-day warranty on the lamp.
- • Full Function Remote Control
- Included with this projector is a full-feature remote control, capable of executing multiple commands on the projector.
||LCD projector 720p |
||17.8 in |
||21.7 in |
||6.9 in |
||32.4 lbs |
|Projector / Panel|
||5000 ANSI lumens |
|Image Contrast Ratio
||2.5 ft - 25 ft |
||90 % |
|Digital Zoom Factor
||WXGA (1280 x 800) |
|Native Aspect Ratio
||140 MHz |
||1280 x 800 |
|Max Sync Rate (V x H)
||100 Hz x 100 kHz |
||NSH 330 Watt |
||Lamp selection system |
|Projector Lens System|
|Keystone Correction Direction
||Horizontal, vertical |
|Vertical Keystone Correction
||-40 / +40 |
|Horizontal Keystone Correction
||-20 / +20 |
||Remote control - external - wireless |
|Expansion / Connectivity|
||1 x serial RS-232 1 x VGA input - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) 1 x VGA output - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) 1 x S-video input - 4 pin mini-DIN 1 x composite video input - RCA 1 x audio line-in - RCA x 2 1 x component video input - BNC x 5 2 x audio line-in - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm 1 x HDMI - 19 pin HDMI Type A 1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type B 1 x audio line-out - mini-phone mono 3.5 mm |
||Power supply - internal |
||AC 120/230 V |
|Power Consumption Operational
||480 Watt |
|Sound Emission (Economic Mode)