The DellTM 1210S Projector offers smooth, reliable operation and superb visuals in a value-priced business projector.
- Sharp, Clear Visuals: SVGA native resolution (800x600) for sharp views
- Flexible Connectivity: Dual VGA connectors for multiple presenters
- DLP® Projector: Filter-free to reduce maintenance cost and utilize BrilliantColorTM for accurate, true to life images.
Excellent Image Quality
Whether you're presenting your ideas in a boardroom or a classroom, the Dell 1210S Projector displays graphics and text in bright, high-contrast detail that helps you get your points across.
- Sharp, Clear Visuals: Enjoy excellent visuals with SVGA (800x600) native resolution
- Bright, Wide Views in Any Room: 2500 ANSI Lumens (Max.) makes effective lights-on presentations a reality, and a maximum projection size of 303 inches at 12 meters (projector to screen distance ) helps you display your ideas on a grand scale.
- Stunning Detail and Depth: A contrast ratio of 2200:1 Typical (Full On/Full Off) ensures rich, deep colors, sharp image quality and easy-to-read text.
Versatility & Convenience
The flexible Dell 1210S Projector is easy to use in a wide variety of presentation scenarios.
Economy & Reliability
Thoughtful design features make it easy to operate and maintain the Dell 1210S Projector while enjoying a low total cost of ownership.
2500 ANSI Lumens (Max)
2200:1 Typical (Full On/Full Off)
SVGA native resolution (800x600)
90% Typical (Japan Standard - JBMA)
F-Stop: F/ 2.41-2.55
Focal length, f=21.8~24mm
Zoom Lens: Manual 1.1x
Throw ratio: 1.95 (wide) - 2.15 (tele)
22.9" - 303" (diagonal)
3.28 ft ~ 39.37 ft (1m ~ 12m)
Lamp Life Cycle:
Up to 3000-hour Typical
Up to 4000-hour Eco-Mode
Philips 185W user-replaceable
Multimedia Audio:2W Speaker
COLOR, SIZE AND WEIGHT
Dimensions (W x H x D):
11.26 x 3.54 x 7.56 inches (286 x 90 x 192 mm)
5.3 lbs (2.4kg)
Power: One AC power socket (3-pins - C14 inlet)
VGA input: Two 15-pins D-sub connectors (Blue), VGA-A & VGA-B, for analog RGB/Component input signals.
VGA output: One 15-pins D-sub connector (Black)for VGA-A loop through.
S-Video input: One standard 4-pins min-DIN SVideo connector for Y/C signal.
Composite video input: One Yellow RCA jack for CVBS signal.
Analog Audio input: One 3.5mm stereo mini phone jack (Green).
Fix audio output: One 3.5mm stereo mini phone jack (Blue).
USB port: One USB slave for remote support.
Composite Video / S-Video: NTSC (M, 3.58, 4.43), PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, 4.43), SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L, 4.25/4.4)
Component Video via VGA: 1080i/p, 720p, 576i/p, 480i/p
Vertical: +40° / -35°
Universal 90-264V AC 50Hz-60Hz
Power Consumption Operational:
Normal mode: 234W
Eco mode: 209W
Power saving mode: less than 14W (Fan speed at minimum)
Standby mode: less than 1W
5°C - 35°C (41°F - 95°F)
0°C - 60°C (32°F - 140°F)