Incredibly linear frequency response characteristics, extreme high power handling while generating the lowest harmonic distortion of any comparable 18-inch transducer within its application range. The lf18x400 uses a fibre loaded cone assembly along w/a high excursion triple roll, constant geometry surround. A fully optimised t-pole design generate the minimum amount of flux modulation. The t-pole also features rcf precision's spaced gap demodulation technology, progressively braking the voice coil, providing a much smoother transition for the moving mass as it reaches its maximum excursion limits. Forced air venting system.
the lf18x400 is ideal for use in applications where incredible power handling, long excursion & perfect control is required. Ideal for high quality pro. Bass reflex & bass-horn systems. The transducer's low frequency extension, coupled w/its extremely low generation of harmonic distortion, also makes it ideal for use within critical listening applications such as studio monitoring subwoofer systems.
- 4-inch inside/outside copper voice coil
- 2000 watt continuous program power handling
- 97.5 db sensitivity
- 25 hz - 1 khz frequency range
- progressive, spaced, aluminum demodulation rings
- forced air ventilation & 14 mm top plate for minimum power compression
- dual spider design w/silicon based dampening control
- triple-roll surround & corrugated straight cone geometry