Complete your living room's theater feel with the LL22 flat panel HDTV wall mount from Sanus Systems. The LL22 offers a sturdy, low-profile wall mount for flat panel HDTVs between 30" and 60" and weighing up to 175 lbs. ProSet, ClickStand, and ClickFit technologies simplify installation and adjustment.
All you need are some red velvet curtains
Achieve a true theater feel in your living room by mounting your new flat panel HDTV on the wall. With its compact design and powder-coated steel construction, the LL22 wall mount from Sanus Systems provides a sturdy, low-profile mount for your HDTV. The LL22 supports most HDTVs between 30" and 60" and weighing up to 175 lbs.
A little fine tuning
Sanus knows, the faster you can get your new flat panel HDTV up on the wall, the sooner you can begin enjoying HD, widescreen viewing. As a result, Sanus has designed the LL22 with a diverse repertoire of features that simplify and expedite installation. First, ClickStand technology holds the TV out away from the wall for easy cable installation, then clicks securely back into place on the wall plate. Also, an open wall-plate design provides generous space for cable management. Second, ProSet height and level adjustment combines with lateral shift, allowing you to fine tune the TV's positioning, even after installation. Finally, ClickFit technology allows a surge protector to snap to the center of the mount, keeping it hidden yet accessible.
• HDTV compatibility: Supports flat panel HDTVs 30" - 60"
• Weight capacity: Up to 175 lbs
• Adjustment: Lateral shift / ProSet height and level adjustment
• Mounting pattern: Universal
• Construction: Powder-coated steel and aluminum
• Virtual Axis technology
• Mounting hardware included (some tools necessary)
• ClickStand for easy cable installation
• ClickFit surge-protector installation
• Quick-release tabs
• Open wall-plate design for easy cable management
• Mounting hardware kit included
• Dimensions: 30" W x 18.25" H x 1.5" D
Sanus LL22B1 Warranty Details
10-year limited parts and labor warranty