If you're looking to enhance the bass in your stereo system, the Velodyne SC-10 10" Passive Subwoofer represents pure sophistication in quality subwoofers. The SubContractor Series was designed for both professional and entertainment enthusiasts with the capability to deliver a full, clear, and tight low-frequency response. Its compact sealed enclosure is designed with a front-firing 10" high-density woofer cone, and a wide range of frequencies that offer superb sound quality and low distortion. Its stylish design will complement the newest flat-screen Plasma and LCD TVs in any custom home theater setup.
- • High Quality Woofer Assembly
- This woofer uses an overhung voice coil and large excursion suspension to produce higher sound pressure levels (SPL) with lower distortion, the end result is clear, well defined bass tones that will enhance the overall sound value of any soundtrack.
- • Versatile Front-Firing Design
- This powerful subwoofer offers a front-firing woofer assembly that can be placed facing downward, for venting through a kick plate of a custom cabinet.
- • Low-Frequency Response
- With a frequency response of 24 Hz - 120 Hz, this subwoofer offers a full range of low-frequencies with the capability of reproducing a very tight bass-response throughout your home theater.
- • Low Noise Enclosure Design
- The enclosure is designed to match the parameters of its woofer to maximize performance.
- Power Rating
- Frequency Response
- 24 Hz - 120 Hz (±3dB)
- Not Specified By Manufacturer
- 10.0" (254.0mm) High-Density Cone
- Binding Post x2 (Bare Wire)
- Dimensions (HxWxD)
- 12.7 x 12.3 x 9.5" (322.5 x 312.4 x 241.3mm)
- Shipping Weight
- 36.0 lbs (16.3 kg)
- Power Requirements