Portable, Widescreen Projection
With quality WUXGA resolution, this portable performer projects in native 16:10 format. The 1609WX delivers a consistent viewing experience for widescreen laptops and other widescreen media. And at maximum brightness of 2500 Lumens, you can always leave on the lights.
Dual VGA Connectors
Eliminate the wait. Convenient dual VGA connectors enable seamless transition between presenter and reduce downtime between presentations. The highly reliable 1609WX improves productivity and presentation results.
You’ll be well-connected with the Dell 1609WX – at home, in the office or on the road. In addition to two VGA ports, this versatile projector delivers DVI with HDCP, Component via VGA, Composite Video, S-Video, RS232 and Audio I/O ports. And with flexible rear and front projection using a translucent screen, the 1609WX shines in most any setting.
DLP® and BrilliantColorTM Technology
Thanks to multi-color processing and BrilliantColor technology, the 1609WX offers spectacular color performance, image accuracy and picture reliability. DLP projectors produce brilliant color quality and amazing color brightness. The magic is in the mirrors.
Immediate Road Ready Operation
Open the box and then open your eyes to brilliant, widescreen performance. The 1609WX is shipped with everything you need to take your show on the road – including projector, soft carrying case, credit card-sized remote control, batteries and VGA connection cable.
- High Brightness - Leave on the lights with maximum projector brightness of 2500 ANSI Lumens.
- 1280 x 800 WXGA Resolution - Deliver native 16:10 widescreen format in high-quality WXGA resolution. Auto sync up to 1600 x 1200 UXGA.
- 1900:1 Contrast Ratio (Full On / Full Off) - The 1900:1 (typical) contrast ratio offers deep, rich colors, sharp image quality and easy-to-read text.
- DLP® and BrilliantColorTM Technology - DLP Projectors produce brilliant color quality and amazing color brightness.
- 30 Feet (9 meter)Maximum Screen Projection - From a 39 foot distance (12 meters), the 1609WX makes a really big impression.
- Up to 4000 Hours Lamp Life1 - Reduce cost and maintenance with lamp life up to 4000 hours in quiet-running eco mode. And modular design simplifies replacement.
- Portable 4.95 lbs - At only 4.95 lbs (2.25 kg), the light-weight 1609WX is easy to carry or mount and offers the flexibility of front and rear projection.
- Extensive Connectivity - The versatile 1609WX offers Dual VGA, DVI – D, S-Video, Composite Video, Component Video via VGA and RS232 connectivity options.
- Customizable Start-up Logo - Build brand awareness by adding your customized company logo to the start-up.
- Quick Shut Down Feature - Designed to shut down in 10 seconds (prior settings required).
||2500 ANSI Lumens (maximum)|
||1900:1 typical (Full on / Full off)|
||1280 x 800 (WXGA); autosync up to 1600 x 1200 (UXGA) maximum|
||80% typical (Japan Standard - JBMA)|
||F-Stop: F/2.44 ~ 2.58|
Focal length, f = 21.8 ~ 23 mm with 1.1x Manual zoom
||76.1 cm to 913.0cm (30.0” to 359.4”)|
||1.0 m to 12.0 m (3.3 ft to 39.4 ft)|
||Integrated Video and Audio Ports|
Component via VGA
|Lamp Life 1 Cycle:
||3000 hours (typical); 4000 hours (eco mode)|
||200 watt user-replaceable lamp|
||Composite Video RCA|
Separate Video (S-Video)
||1 speaker, 8 watt RMS (Mono)|
|Keystone Correction Direction:
|Vertical Keystone Correction:
|Horizontal Keystone Correction:
||Kensington® security port (cable lock sold separately)|
|COLOR, SIZE AND WEIGHT|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):
||20.2 cm (7.96") x 8.1 cm (3.17") x 29.7 cm |
||2.25 kg (4.95 lbs)|