An inverted ceiling mount with the exclusive All-Points security system, the Chief RPA-191 is the top-selling projector mount in the industry. Ideal for use in offices, schools and homes, it is supplied with everything needed for quick installation, a low-profile look and easy projector maintenance.
It features a solid steel design, integrated cable management, and independent roll, pitch and yaw. It offers easy projector maintenance, quick projector connect/disconnect, and adjustable mounting legs and feet. The patented All-Points is an integrated security system that uses security hardware at all key connection points to protect projectors from theft. Steel-into-steel construction makes All-Points more effective than other integrated security systems.
• Independent Roll (+/-4°), Pitch (+/-25°) and Yaw (360°) adjustments make it easy to quickly and precisely register the projector.
• Three ceiling mounting methods: Flush mount, optional 1/4" threaded rod, or with an optional 1.5" NPT Threaded Extension Column.
• Compatible with a large assortment of accessories to easily overcome a variety of installation challenges.
• Allows lateral shift when using the optional LSB-100 Lateral Shift Accessory. The LSB-100 allows the projector to be shifted 3" right or left of the installation spot (5.75" on projectors under 15 lb). The LSB-100 is also used to accommodate different lens placement when projectors are replaced in existing installations. Maintains quick disconnect feature and includes All-Points Security System hardware.
Security and Reliability
• Heavy gauge solid steel design for secure mounting.
• UL-listed for proven strength, supports projector systems up to 50 lbs.
• Includes the All-Points Security System - exclusive locking hardware to protect against theft. Optional to use, the system locks the projector and mount with security hardware at all key connection points: Roll, Pitch and Yaw adjustments; bracket-to-projector; and mount-to-bracket.
• Compatible with Chief's PG-1A and PG-2A Projector Guard security cages.
• Backed by a 10-year warranty to ensure that you are receiving the best quality product.
• Low-profile design allows the RPA-191 to be flush mounted without additional accessories.
• Ships fully assembled with everything you need for installation in one box.
• Custom designed brackets allow quick projector disconnect without loss of registration, doesn't affect pre-set adjustments.
• Quick projector reconnect with convenient lamp and filter access.
• Integrated cable management allows cables to be routed through the top of the mount without additional accessories.
• Easy to maintain, it allows easy replacement of filter or bulb; offers proper ventilation; and lets you adjust the contour of the mount for the lowest profile possible.
|Depth From Mounting Source
||Not Specified by Manufacturer; The RPA adds approximately 2.5" (64mm) to the installation |
|Max Equipment Size
||50 lbs (22.7kg) |
Roll Adjustment: +/- 4° adjustment up or down
Loosen screw, adjust mount and tighten screw to hold adjustment
Pitch Adjustment: +/- 25° adjustment on each side of the mount. Loosen screw, adjust mount and tighten screw to hold adjustment. Full range of pitch in a flush mount installation.
Yaw Adjustment: 360° by turning the mount on the threaded column and securing in place with set screw. 12° yaw possible on flush mount using slots in top of RPA. |
||Steel, Black |
||6.25 x 1.75 x 5.5" (159 x 44 x 140mm) Please Note: Height does not include interface bracket|
||50 lbs (22.7kg)|