Give You Maximum video Quality
NXG S-Video Y-Cable from Impact Accoustics offers vivid picture quality for today’s video and home theater applications. These cost-effective performance cables give you maximum video quality compared to ordinary s-video cables. Low-loss dual 75ohm oxygen-free copper wire and foam dielectric provide optimized picture quality. Individually double-shielded wires combined with an overall aluminum foil and OFC braid shield protects against unwanted noise and interference.
The dual coax design keeps the black and white (Y) signal separate and combines the color signals into a single color signal (C) allowing for better picture quality than a composite cable. The color coded molded connectors attach to an ultra flexible jacket allowing for easy installation and identification. The 24K gold plated heavy-duty connectors ensure long lasting, corrosion-free connections. S-Video Interconnects connect digital camcorders, satellite receivers, DVD players, PC with TV out or any video source with S-video output jacks to television, monitor or A/V receiver with S-video input jacks. In addition to fitting standard 4-pin S-Video jacks, the performance S-video cable fits most 7-pin jacks found on desktops and notebooks with a TV out jack.
- Oxygen-free copper wire delivers all the detail, color and brightness you expect from your S-video component
- Corrosion-resistant, precision-made 24K gold-plated connectors ensure long lasting sound quality
- Fully molded connecters provide excellent strain relief that keeps your cable intact
- Individually double-shielded 75ohm coax wires with overall foil and braid shield reduce unwanted noise and distortion
- Ultra flexible PVC jacket for easy installation
- Convert the single S-Video input on the back of your S-Video TV to two S-Video inputs