A low-cost full 1080p HD projector, the Mitsubishi FL7000U provides a massive 5000 lumens with a 1000:1 contrast ratio. Ideal for use in larger home theaters or commercial venues such as sports bars, restaurants or hotel conference rooms as well as school auditoriums and corporate boardrooms that require full high definition (1920 x 1080) or applications such as medical imaging, CAD/CAM designs, geo-spatial mapping, and others.
The FL7000U can create side-by-side images for enhanced video conferencing applications that include a live video feed and simultaneous presentations on the same screen, perfect for large venues where ambient light can be a factor. It also offers RJ45 networking support for easy online management and control.
The projector eliminates frequent lamp changes with a temperature control system that supports a lamp life up to 4000 hours. Built-in, motion-sensitive anti-theft alarm deters projector theft from public venues such as classrooms, auditoriums or other open-access conference room settings.
Ultra Bright 1080p Projection
• Large capacity visual images are impossible to reproduce in full with conventional XGA projectors. The FL7000U is compatible with HDTV broadcasts and high-definition DVDs to project impressive and full 1080p images in all their original digital glory.
• Standard XGA projectors limit the size of graphics or images. For applications such as teleconferencing, trying to combine a video presentation and computer chart on the same screen can lose its impact due to size limitations. But with HD resolution the FL7000U present perfectly parallel split windows, placing two screens side-by-side. Displays that are simultaneous and identical in scale make comparative viewing much clearer and effective.
• Motorized horizontal or vertical lens shift provides flexibility for installing and displaying image. Motorized focus for accurate image adjustment.
• Supports sRGB which is compatible with Microsoft color profile standards. Developed to ensure standard, uniform color reproduction regardless of the type of display used, sRGB color profile technology uses independent color coordinates common to all display technologies. As a result, it helps to eliminate hue variations that occur between different display systems and more accurately matches the way colors look in real life.
Networking Capability and Remote Administration
• Built-in RJ-45 terminal and included ProjectorView software provides administrators with the ability to remotely monitor and manage their projectors as well as to facilitate maintenance. ProjectorView is a diagnostic system that provides control over key projector functions such as power on/off as well as warnings for operating temperature and filter clogging. An automatic alert can be sent via email to notify users if the projector needs attention.
• Equipped with a 4-8 digit password function to prevent misoperation or operation by unauthorized users.
• Customized splash or logo screen can appear when powering on the projector to thwart would-be burglars.
• With a built-in motion-sensitive anti-theft alarm, the FL7000U is designed to deter projector theft from public venues such as classrooms, auditoriums or other open-access conference room settings. The motion detector is built into the connector panel cover, and is set manually by a key. Once the cover is installed and the safety key removed, the projector's alarm is automatically set. If someone moves the projector, a loud, attention-grabbing beep will sound a 120-decibel high pitch alarm, foiling potential theft of the projector.
• Ultra quiet operation with a fan noise of only 29dB (low mode).
• Designed with a lamp temperature controlling system, the FL7000U can support a lamp life of up to 4000 hours. By eliminating frequent and expensive lamp replacement, the long life lamp offers dramatic reductions in overall cost of ownership.
• Cable cover lets you hide straggling cables and cords.
• By connecting your PC and projector with a USB cable, you can operate your computer with the supplied remote control.
• Includes 3-year warranty on parts and labor, 3-Year Express Replacement Assistance (EAR), plus a 1-year/500-hour lamp warranty (whichever comes first).
• Running concurrently with the standard three-year warranty, Mitsubishi's Express Replacement (ERA) is a next business day replacement unit program. In the unlikely event that your projector should not operate properly, it is very reassuring to know that a team of knowledgeable technical support professionals is always a phone call away. Should a replacement projector become necessary, Mitsubishi's ERA program ensures that a working replacement unit is shipped to you within 24 hours after warranty verification for overnight, next business day delivery (when and where available), thus allowing you to continue with your business with minimal interruption.
|Projector Display System
||1.1" 3-LCD (with micro lens) |
||1920 x 1080 |
|Number of Pixels
||6,220,800 (2,073,600 x3) |
||5000 ANSI Lumens |
||1000 : 1 (on/off) |
||NTSC, NTSC4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM |
||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p |
||F1.8-2.1, f=51-64mm |
||Motorized Zoom and Focus |
|Recommended Projection Size
||60-250" from 8 to 36-feet away |
|Rear Screen Projection
|Projection Tilt Option
||10 W Mono |
Composite Video (RCA or BNC)
S-Video (4-pin or BNC)
RCA (L/R) x2
Stereo minijack x2
||D-sub 15-pin (Monitor Output) |
Stereo Minijack (Variable Audio Output)
Wired Remote Input/Output
||275W Lamp |
2000-hour Lamp Life (Standard Mode)
4000-hour Lamp Life (Low Mode)
||29dB in Low Mode |
||100-240VAC, 50/60Hz |
||17.4 x 8.1 x 17.1" (443 x 207 x 434mm) |
||21.6 lbs (9.8 kg) |