Like the DJM-600 model, DJM-3000 includes several digital effects, such as: Delay, Echo, Auto Pan, Flanger, Pitch Shifter Reverb, Auto-Transform and Auto-Frequency Filter. DJM-3000 can also add BPM-linked effects on every input (CHANNEL, MIC e MASTER). When connected to CDJ or CMX players, the DJM-3000 allows users to start tracks using the Slider or Fader cursors. It is possible to return to the preset CUE point just taking the Fader to its previous position. Different Cross Fader curves may be selected.
Most mixers only have analog output, so this feature increases the options by allowing DJs to connect to a digital PA system, MD or DAT player, or any other device with digital input.
Effect Mix Mode
Easily and accurately effects phrases in a BPM-linked operation.
Produces repeat beat effect.
Repeated sounds that fade for echo effect.
Automatically switches sounds between left and right speakers.
Cuts sounds at requested beat. Auto Filter: creates effects by manipulating sound frequencies.
Creates effects by manipulating sound frequencies.
Produces an electronic wave effect. Reverb: a range of reverberation effects.
A range of reverberation effects.
Manipulates music pitch within +/- 1 octave.
Connects available peripherals (external effects input/output).
Effects dial for complete control over effect intensity. Effects range enables sound effects on 1/4, 1/2, 1/1, 2/1, 4/1, 8/1 beats.
- Beat measurement, from 70-180 BPM.
- Automatic synchronization between BPM and effect.
- Beat Indicator shows when the required beat is linked to Auto BPM
- Adjustable Talk Over level control - mutes all levels apart from microphone.
- Mic Switch (Mic Off/Mic On/Talk Over)
- 7 Line Inputs
- 4 Turntable Inputs
- Switchable Phono/Line Inputs
- 4 Fader Start Inputs
- 3 Mic Inputs (1 x Neutric, 2 x 1/4 inch)
- Headphone Monitor Split/Headphone auditioning
- Recording outputs
- Reinforced headphone jacks
- Frequency Response of 20Hz-20kHz (CD)
- Signal to Noise Ratio 87db (CD)
- Total Harmonic Distortion Rate 0.02% or less (CD)
Pioneer DJM3000 Specifications:
- General Power requirements: AC 120V, 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 41 W
- Weight: 14.7 lbs.
- Dimensions: 19.3" (W) x 8.8" (D) x 4.3" (H)
- Audio SectionFrequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz (CD)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 87 dB or more
- Distortion Ratio: 0.02% or less