When working to manage your high blood pressure, it's important to know and understand your blood pressure numbers. Checking your blood pressure at home is an important part of managing high blood pressure (hypertension). The American Heart Association and other organizations recommend anyone with high blood pressure Monitor his or her blood pressure at home. Home monitoring can help you keep tabs on your blood pressure in a familiar setting, make certain your medication is working, and alert you and your doctors to potential health complications.
Because blood pressure monitors are available widely and without a prescription, home monitoring is an easy step you can take to improve your condition.
Bloo0d Pressure monitors also help people track normal blood pressure as a biofeedback control to assure you are staying within normal range if you are physically active or find yourself in stressful situations. Among home blood pressure monitors, OMRON is the most popular brand and the brand that many doctors approve using.
The Omron 5 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor (BP742) features a two User mode which allows two users to measure and track their readings separately in Memory to better understand their changing blood pressure over time.
- Two User Mode - Allows two users to monitor and track their readings separately in the stored memory.
- Advanced Averaging - Exclusive technology automatically displays the average of up to the last 3 readings taken within the last 10 minutes.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection - This monitor can detect irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being measured. If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear alerting you so you can consult with your medical professional.
- Hypertension Indicator - Alerts you if your blood pressure reading exceeds internationally recognized guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels
- 60 Memory Storage - 30 memory storage for each person (60 total) with date and time stamp that allows you to review the last 30 readings with a touch of a button.
- Includes Standard Adult Cuff 9" to 13" (H-CR17)
- Requires 4 "AA" Batteries (not included)
- OMRON 2 Year limited Warranty
- Shipping Weight (in pounds): 1.8
- Product in Inches (L x W x H): 9.0 x 5.75 x 4.5