The 2600 lumens XGA NEC NP410
projector is not just powerful; it abounds with ease of use features. Setup and operation are easy thanks to its Plug and Play design. The lamp can be changed without removing the projector from its mount. All connections are color coded. Keystone correction is automatic. Autosense intuitively syncs the projector with most computer signals and features one-touch image optimization. Remote diagnostics enables you to control and monitor the projector from the next room or across the world, because the NP410 is Internet ready.
NEC NP410 Description:
It's also ready for the world. It can accept and project TV signals in the NTSC (the North American Standard), NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL-N, PAL-M, PAL-60 and SECAM standards and it has a 100 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz power supply. It's HDTV compatible too, with 720p and 1080i projection.
The NP410 is not just ready for the world; it's ready for the whole world including the hard of hearing and those learning English as a second language. It can display all modes of Closed Captioning from program sources that offer them.
Security is built-in too. You can password protect the projector while cabinet control lock setting enables you to deactivate buttons to prevent unwanted changes to projector settings.
NEC NP410 Features:
- 2600 Lumens and 2000:1 Contrast Ratio
- You've got the projection power you need to present in medium to large rooms even with some ambient light present, as when your audience needs to take notes.
- Countdown Sleep Timer
- The countdown sleep timer can be set to automatically turn off the projector after a specified amount of time. Do subordinates and vendors tend to make overly long presentations Invite them to use your projector and give them, say, 15 or 30 minutes. You won't miss much, they'll learn to be more concise and you'll waste less time in meetings.
- Network Ready
- Thanks to its built-in RJ45 (Ethernet) jack the NP410 can be operated over a LAN, WAN or the Internet. It even has its own built-in HTTP page for remote control and monitoring over a network. And when the lamp is reaching the end of its useful life the projector can email you to let you know.
- Variable Audio Out
- A powerful 7-watt speaker provides volume needed for large rooms. But if it's not enough, variable audio out enables you use the remote to adjust the volume of self-powered external speakers that are connected to the projector. In stand-by mode, the audio-out stays active, allowing the last input used to pass to the self-powered external speakers.
- Wall Color Correction Presets
- Sometimes you just don't have a projection screen handy. Wall color correction allows you to adjust the hues of the projected image for different wall colors including blackboard, light pink and five others. In addition you change the color temperature of the image by six presets.
- Virtual Remote (DDC/CI)
- This feature allows you to control the projector over the VGA cable, with no other cables required.
- Eco Mode Saves Money and Energy
- The carbon savings meter calculates the positive effects of operating the projector in ECO Mode, which is encouraged by an optional message at startup. A green ECO Mode button on the remote control makes the switch easy. Quick start (3 to 4 seconds) lets you begin presenting in seconds while quick shutdown (immediate power off with no cooling required after shutdown) ensures efficient energy usage. Power management enables projector to automatically turn off when an incoming signal is not detected from any of the inputs.
NEC NP410 Specifications:
|Device Type||LCD projector |
|Built-in Devices||Speaker |
|Width||12.1 in |
|Depth||10.3 in |
|Height||3.7 in |
|Weight||6.6 lbs |
|Projector / Panel|
|Image Brightness||2600 ANSI lumens |
|Image Brightness (Reduced)||2080 ANSI lumens |
|Image Contrast Ratio||2000:1 |
|Image Size||1.7 ft - 25 ft |
|Projection Distance||2.3 ft - 37 ft |
|Throw Ratio||1.5 - 1.8:1 |
|Resolution||XGA (1024 x 768) (native) / 1600 x 1200 (resized) |
|Native Aspect Ratio||4:3 |
|Max Sync Rate (V x H)||120 Hz x 100 kHz |
|Lamp Type||180 Watt |
|Lamp Life Cycle||4000 hour(s) / 5000 hour(s) (economic mode) |
|Controls / Adjustments||Input select, keystone correction, zoom |
|Features||Eco-Mode technology, AutoSense technology, Advanced AccuBlend technology, Closed Caption, High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection System (HDCP), wall color correction, Auto Vertical Keystone |
|Projector Lens System|
|Focus Type||Manual |
|Lens Aperture||F/1.7-2.07 |
|Zoom Factor||1.2x |
|Keystone Correction Direction||Vertical |
|Vertical Keystone Correction||-30 / +30 |
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet |
|Analog Video Format||NTSC, SECAM, PAL, PAL-N, PAL-M, NTSC 4.43, PAL 60 |
|Analog Video Signal||RGB, S-Video, composite video, component video |
|Digital Video Standard||Digital Visual Interface (DVI) |
|Video Modes||480p, 720p, 1080i, 480i, 576i, 576p |
|Analog Video Signal||RGB |
|Type||Speaker(s) - integrated |
|Sound Output Mode||Mono |
|Output Power / Channel||7 Watt |
|Speaker(s)||1 x mixed channel |
|Type||Remote control - external - wireless |
|Movement Detection Technology||Infrared |
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Interfaces||1 x VGA / component video input - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) 1 x DVI-I input - 29 pin combined DVI 1 x composite video input - RCA 1 x S-video input - 4 pin mini-DIN 1 x audio line-in - RCA x 2 1 x VGA output - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) 2 x audio line-in - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm 1 x serial RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9) ( management ) 1 x network - RJ-45 ( management ) 1 x audio line-out - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm |
|Included Accessories||Carrying case, lens cover |
|Cables Included||1 x VGA cable 1 x DVI-VGA adapter |
|Security Features||Password protection, control panel lock |
|Compatible with Windows 7||"Compatible with Windows 7" software and devices carry Microsofts assurance that these products have passed tests for compatibility and reliability with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7. |
|Compliant Standards||Plug and Play, NOM, ICES-003 Class B, FCC Part 15 B, DDC/CI, UL 60950-1 |
|Power Device||Power supply - internal |
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz ) |
|Power Consumption Operational||251 Watt |
|Power Consumption Operational ( Standby )||0.6 Watt |
|Service & Support||2 years warranty |
|Service & Support Details||Limited warranty - parts and labor - 2 years Limited warranty - lamp - 1 year Limited warranty - replacement - 1 year - pick-up and return - response time: next business day |
|Min Operating Temperature||41 F |
|Max Operating Temperature||104 F |
|Humidity Range Operating||20 - 80% |
|Sound Emission||35 dB |
|Sound Emission (Economic Mode)||29 dB|