Active Speaker, Two-Way, Die-Cast Frame Woofer, Compression Driver, Side Handle, Metal Grill, Mount Sockets, ABS Construction, Multiple Inputs & Outputs, & Audio Parameter Controls
Marathon MA15P Description:
The MA-15P Loudspeaker from Marathon is an active two-way 15" speaker. It features ABS construction, a die-cast frame woofer, and a compression driver. This speaker offers peak power performance of 800W. It also includes multiple input & output connectors and audio controls.
The unit features a side handle to facilitate transport and a metal grill for added protection. It also includes multiple fly points or can be mounted using its built-in stand mount sockets.
Marathon MA15P Features:
This speaker includes a die-cast frame woofer and a compression driver.
ABS construction, a side handle, and a metal grill contribute to the units ease of use and durability.
It can be mounted using its fly points or built-in mount sockets.
Marathon MA15P Specifications:
- Microphone 1/4" input jack, unbalanced audio
Microphone phone XLR input jack, balanced audio
RCA (right & left) input jack, unbalanced & balanced audio
Line input jacks receives both signals
Line output 1/4" jack balance +4dB
Power input jack
- Frequency Response: 40Hz to 20KHz
- Active or Passive: Active
- Power Capacity: Peak Power: 800W
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 120dB
- Nominal Sensitivity: 92dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Crossover: Not specified by manufacturer
- Low Frequency Driver: 15" woofer
- High Frequency Driver: 1.75" horn
- Enclosure Material: ABS
- Power "on" display power switch: 1 "on", "0" off
Output level adjustment
High-tone level control, +/-12dB raising attenuation at 3.5KHz
Low-tone level control, +/-12dB raising attenuation at 100Hz
Input signal overload indicator
Voltage selector switch
Volume control microphone input
Volume control RCA line input
- Power: 115VAC, 60Hz
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 27 x 18 x 14"
- Weight: 51.5 lbs