Many security applications are on the lookout for a complete surveillance system that they can install with minimal hassle and without having to first confer with a loan officer. A few good examples that come to mind include convenience stores, small retail shops and homeowners. Lorex specifically targeted those types of applications when they designed the L20WD804321 surveillance kit. This is most apparent in the way they incorporated the DVR into the monitor. This unique configuration not only saves you desktop space, it also means you'll have centralized, front panel control for both DVR and monitor functions.
Lorex L20WD804321 Description:
You'll also benefit from the fact that all 4 cameras are designed to be both weather resistant and IR capable. This way, you'll get to install them indoors or outdoors as well as in areas with limited amounts of light.
Should you require broadening your CCTV coverage, you can purchase 4 additional cameras, of any type, and use your existing 8-channel system to manage the viewing and recording of all 8 cameras.
Lorex L20WD804321 Features:
- 20" Wide Screen Format
- A 20" wide screen LCD display means you'll get adequately sized viewing windows even with all 8 cameras up on the screen.
- Pentaplex Operation
- Thanks to its built-in multiplexer, you'll be able to simultaneously view, record, playback, backup and remotely access images from all cameras without compromising picture quality or system performance.
- Remote Internet Viewing
- Included with the system is an application software that will allow you to access live camera views and recorded material from a remote location over the Internet. You'll also be able to access the system to change settings and to schedule backups.
- DIN Camera Inputs (x4)
- To further simplify the installation process, the included four cameras connect to the monitor via a single DIN cable carrying video, audio and power. Any additional cameras that you add in the future will connect to one of the 8 BNC ports on the DVR.
- Easy Storage Expansion
- If storage space becomes a little cramped, you can extend recording times by upgrading the internal HDD to a SATA HDD up to 750GB in capacity. Another option would be to attach an external HDD of your choice to the USB port on the DVR.
- Security Certified HDD
- The included HDD is not your run of the mill hard drive, but is specifically designed to keep up with the demands of a typical 24/7 security environment.
- USB Port
- An on board USB port lets you quickly transfer event material to a USB thumb drive of your choice.
- Component Video Input (YPbPr)
- During quieter times, you can hook up your DVD player to the component inputs on the back of the monitor, and turn your security monitor into a high quality entertainment system.
- Expandable to 8 Cameras
- In the future, if you need to expand your surveillance dimensions, you can acquire 4 additional cameras, of any type, and use this existing 8-channel system to handle the viewing and recording of all 8 cameras.
- Includes Mouse & IR Remote
- Included with the system is a PS/2 mouse, so you can easily navigate DVR functions in much the same way you're used to on a Windows PC. Also included is an IR remote control, in case you need to access system functions from a distance.
- Quality video images with 1/4" CMOS and 480 lines of resolution
- 24 High intensity IR LEDs for night viewing up to 50'
- Weather resistant camera with integrated sunshade, suitable for indoor or outdoor use in rain or shine
- Built-in microphone provides one-way audio from camera to monitor
- Each camera connects to the monitor via single DIN cable carrying video, audio and power
- Each camera includes a 100' DIN cable
Lorex L20WD804321 Specifications:
|System ||Monitor + DVR + camera(s) |
|Package Content ||Cameras, DVR, manual, remote control, mouse, monitor |
|Cables Included ||Network cable - - 98 ft - 4 pcs. |
|Diagonal Size ||20.1" |
|Technology ||LCD |
|LCD Technology ||TFT |
|Color ||Color |
|Image Resolution ||1680x1050 |
|Built-in Devices ||DVR |
|Mains Voltage ||100-240V |
|Mains Frequency ||50/60 Hz |
|Video Channels ||8 |
|Operation Mode ||Pentaplex |
|Frame Rate (Playback) ||100 fps (PAL), 120 fps (NTSC), 240 fps, 200 fps (PAL) |
|Frame Rate (Record) ||100 fps (PAL), 120 fps (NTSC), 50 fps (PAL), 60 fps (NTSC), 240 fps (NTSC), 200 fps (PAL) |
|Image Resolution ||704x480 (NTSC), 352x240 (NTSC), 704x240 (NTSC) |
|Compression Format ||MPEG-4 |
|Record Events ||Alarm, motion detection |
|Quantity Installed ||1 |
|Quantity Supported ||1 |
|Capacity ||320 GB |
|Interface ||Serial ATA |
|Supported Max Total Capacity ||750 GB |
|Quantity ||4 camera(s) |
|Sensor ||CCD - 1/4" |
|Horizontal Resolution (TV Lines) ||480 |
|Scanning System ||2:1 interlace |
|TV System ||NTSC/PAL |
|Sensitivity (lux) ||0 |
|Night Vision ||Yes |
|Infrared LEDs ||Yes |
|Signal-To-Noise Ratio ||48 dB |
|Video Signal Level ||1.0Vp-p 75 Ohm |
|Voltage ||DC 12 V |
|Min Operating Temperature ||14 F |
|Max Operating Temperature ||122 F |
|Video Input Ports ||BNC x 8, 4 pin mini-DIN x 4 |
|Video Output Ports ||BNC x 1 |
|Audio Input Ports ||RCA x 4 |
|Audio Output Ports ||RCA x 1 |
|Alarm Ports ||Alarm input x 1, alarm input x 8 |
|Camera Control Interface (PTZ) ||RS-485 |
|Network Port ||10/100Base-T|