Talk about the best of both worlds. Imagine the power of Google and the boundless content of the Internet with one of LG's most innovative TVs. With the simple to use Remote Control you can wave, click, scroll, and type on a QWERTY keyboard to get to what you need faster. Quickly find what's on with thumbnail previews of every show being aired by your cable provider and see all available on-demand content, TV shows, movies or sports on one device. Plus, organizing your most-used Android apps, getting to your favorite content and surfing the web has never been easier with the intuitive home dashboard. Want to really impress your friends Just speak your favorite web site into the remote and there it is.
LG and Google Together
- Talk about the best of both worlds. Imagine the power of Google and the boundless content of the Internet with one of LG's most innovative TVs. With the simple to use Remote Control you can wave, click, scroll, and type on a QWERTY keyboard to get to what you need faster. Quickly find what's on with thumbnail previews of every show being aired by your cable provider and see all available on-demand content, TV shows, movies or sports on one device. Plus, organizing your most-used Android apps, getting to your favorite content and surfing the web has never been easier with the intuitive home dashboard. Want to really impress your friends Just speak your favorite web site into the remote and there it is.
- Disclaimer: *Internet connections & certain subscriptions required and sold separately. Content and services vary by product and are subject to change without notice.
Magic Remote Qwerty
- Imagine a remote control, a mouse and a keyboard all rolled into one. That's a fast-track preview of LG's impressive Magic Remote QWERTY. Simple gesture control takes your on-screen cursor from the newest movie releases to every friend on Facebook. With a full built-in keyboard, you've got all you need to share the excitement. You can even use Voice Search commands. Finding content couldn't be simpler.
L9 Dual Core Processor
- LG Google TV's L9 Dual Processor delivers the speed you need to do more than you ever imagined. Tap the unbeatable search power of the Google Chrome web browser, post your vacation video on YouTube, plan your sports lineup for the whole season. And wait 'til you experience the fun of watching your favorite shows as you social network at the same time. Multi-tasking to the max has never been so rewarding.
LG Home Dashboard
- Want to find out which 3D movies are on this week Who's cooking up Tandoori chicken What's your friends' status on Facebook The perfect weekend getaway Couldn't be simpler thanks to LG's easy-to-navigate and customizable Home Dashboard. And only LG integrates a convenient Launcher Bar on the bottom of the Dashboard screen, making it easier than ever to connect with your favorite movies, TV shows, social sites and apps.
Voice Search for Google TV
- The newest version of Google TV brings the exciting addition of speech commands, and only LG Google TV has it. Simply by speaking into your Magic Remote QWERTY--which contains its own microphone--you can now watch TV shows and movies, open applications, find YouTube videos, visit websites and much more. Searches are quick and incredibly smart, distinguishing between actors, genres, titles, TV channels, apps, etc., so you're just a few spoken words away from exactly what you want.
Google TV PrimeTime Quick Guide
- Google TV PrimeTime Quick Guide makes it easy to browse live and on-demand TV shows, movies, web video and even DVR content, if compatible with your setup. Peruse offerings from Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, HBO GO, YouTube and other sources in the convenient overlay, which allows you to search while still watching your current program. Then filter the results by time, price and video quality. And when you rate a show or movie, Google TV PrimeTime Quick Guide can begin making personalized recommendations for your future entertainment.
Your Favorite Content
- LG Google TV is your instant, never-looked-better passport to YouTube, Facebook, Netflix, Nascar.com, The New York Times…and that's just the tip of the iceberg. Aim your Magic Remote QWERTY at Google Play, and get ready to explore the latest Android apps created for Google TV, plus a vast marketplace of entertainment. If you really like impressing your friends, just talk into the remote and request your favorite site. Wow, there it is! Bigger and brighter than you've ever seen it before.
Share Your Media, Your Way
- LG gives you multiple ways to share your photos from your vacation, video from your child’s recital or your favorite song to your TV from a compatible device. Whether you create a network with your compatible devices, access content stored in your LG Cloud or use an NFC tag to connect, LG makes it easy for you to share content with friends and family. Disclaimer: *Internet subscription required and sold separately
Ready to be blown away
- Want 3D like you get in the movie theater Lightweight glasses, cool 3D effects and a great picture LG's Cinema 3D TV can bring all this right into your home. Enjoy easy to use & share 3D glasses, outstanding picture quality and amazing 3D effects - that’s what you get with an LG Cinema 3D experience. Disclaimer: For a small percentage of the population, the viewing of stereoscopic 3D video technology may cause discomfort such as headaches, dizziness or nausea. If you experience any symptoms, discontinue using the 3D functionality and contact your health care provider.
Easy To Love, Easy To Share
- With LG Cinema 3D glasses it’s easier than ever to share immersive 3D images. Battery-free, flicker-free, low cost glasses, just like the ones you get at the movies, allow users to outfit family and friends for an affordable price. 4 sets of glasses included.
Two-Player Split Screen Games On The Full Screen
- Now two-player split screen gaming is on the full screen on the same TV with LG's Dual Play* technology. While wearing the special light-weight and battery-free glasses, each player is only able to see his unique point-of-view (in 2D) and across the entire TV screen without being able to see the opponent’s. No more sharing the TV screen real-estate and no more cheating by peeking at each other’s screens while you battle it out in 2-player games such as Forza Motorsport 4. Dual Play works with most current gaming systems or even older consoles as long as it is a split-screen game. Dual Play uses two pairs of special glasses F310DP sold separately in a bundle.
- *Two player compatible games required and sold separately. For a small percentage of the population, the viewing of stereoscopic 3D video technology may cause discomfort such as headaches, dizziness or nausea. If you experience any symptoms, discontinue using the 3D functionality and contact your health care provider.
Unlimited 3D Content
- Don’t worry about lack of 3D content! LG’s 2D to 3D conversion automatically convert shows and movies into 3D.
- LG’s Cinema Screen features an elegant, groundbreaking design that looks beautiful, on or off with its ultra narrow bezel. See it for yourself!
You Won't Believe Your Eyes
- You won't believe your eyes. LG’s LED technology delivers amazing brightness, clarity and color detail.
Less Blur. More Action.
- TruMotion 120Hz technology lets you see sports, video games and high-speed action with virtually no motion blur. Now your TV can keep up with your fast- moving entertainment.
Double the detail
- This stunning picture is the reason you wanted HDTV in the first place. With almost double the pixel resolution, Full HD 1080p gives it superior picture quality over standard HDTV. You’ll see details and colors like never before.
- Whether it is music, movies, sports or games, Smart Sound Mode automatically adjusts the audio so that you get the full effect of that dramatic moment in a movie or hear the ref's call in your favorite game.
Save More Than Energy
- Earning the ENERGY STAR means a product meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. For TVs, it means they save energy both in standby and active (when they're on) modes. ENERGY STAR qualified TVs use about 30% less energy than standard units.
Find The Perfect Picture
- Get easy self-calibration with on-screen reference points for key picture quality elements such as black level, color, tint, sharpness and backlight levels. Take the guesswork out of picture adjustments with this simple-to-use feature. It’s not actually magic, but it will sure seem that way.
Wise And Not Wasteful
- With our Smart Energy Saving Features, you can conserve money and energy.
- Magic Remote QWERTY
- Premium Content
- Google Drive
- Google Play
- Coocle Chrome
- Google TV Search
- Voice Search
- Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL)
- DNLA Certified
- LG TV Remote App
- TruMotion 120Hz
- LED Backlighting
- Full HD 1080p Resolution
- Resolution Upscaler
- Picture Wizard
- Triple XD Engine
LG Cinema 3D
- Comfortable 3D Glasses
- Dual Play
- 2D to 3D Conversion
- 3D World
- 3D Depth Control
- 3D Sound Zooming
|Resolution||1920 x 1080p|
|Refresh Rate||TruMotion 120hz|
|Dual Core Processor||Yes|
|Triple XD™ Engine||Yes|
|Picture Mode||6 Modes (Vivid, Standard, Cinema, Game, ISF Expert 1, ISF Expert 2)|
|AV Mode II||3 Modes (Cinema, Game, Off)|
|Aspect Ratio||6 Modes (16:9, Just Scan, Original, 4:3, Cinema Zoom, Zoom)|
|Just Scan (1:1 Pixel Matching): HDMI||1080i, Component: 1080p, RF: 720p|
|Speaker System||1 way, 2 speakers|
|Audio Output (Watts - THD 10%)||12W + 12W|
|Clear Voice II||Yes|
|Sound Mode||6 Modes (Standard, Music, Cinema, Sport, Game, User)|
|Sound Optimizer||3 Modes (Normal, Wall Mount, Stand)|
|Windows 8 Certified||Yes|
|SIMPLINK™ (HDMI™ CEC)||Yes|
|USB Playback||DivX HD|
AC3 (Dolby Digital)
|Home Dashboard||Google TV|
|Google TV Search||Yes|
|Intel Wireless Display (WiDi)||Yes|
|Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL)||Yes|
|LG Cinema 3D|
|3D Type||FPR (Passive)|
|3D to 2D/2D to 3D||Yes|
|3D Depth Control||20 Levels|
|3D Viewpoint Control||20 Levels|
|3D Image Correction||Yes|
|Dual Play Capable||Yes (Glasses required and sold separately.)|
|Inputs / Outputs|
|RF In (Antenna/Cable)||1 (rear)|
|AV In||1 (rear)|
|Component Video In (Y, Pb, Pr + Audio)||1 (rear)|
|HDMI™/HDCP In||4 (side)|
|USB 3.0/2.0 In||3 (side)|
|Digital Audio Out (Optical)||1 (rear)|
|RS-232 (Control & Service)||1 (rear)|
|Cabinet / Included Accessories|
|VESA Wall Mount Pattern||400mm x 400mm|
|Remote Control||Magic Remote QWERTY|
|3D Glasses||x 4|
|Batteries AA||x 2|
This item is brand new and comes with a full manufacturer warranty. Please refer to the table below for details
Don't Gamble on a break-down!
- 100% Parts and Labor
- No Deductibles
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Fully Transferable
- Toll-Free Support
- Worry Free For Up to 5 Years
- Nationwide Coverage
- Rapid Claim System
- Electronic Registration
||Extended Service Plan
||Typical Manufacturer Warranty
|Up to 5 Years including parts and labor
||1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
Wear and Tear(Normal Use)
Product Replacement (If Product Cannot be Fixed)
Optional Accidental Damage
Screen or Lens Replacement
24/7 Toll Free Help
No Lemon Policy
Authorized Service Centers in Most Locations
What exactly is an Extended Service Plan?
An extended service plan is generally an extension of your original manufacturer's warranty. Most manufacturers warranty their products to be free from defects for up to one year from the date of purchase. This warranty virtually guarantees you that if your newly purchased product fails, the manufacturer will protect you from the high costs of replacement parts and labor necessary to repair your product. Extended service plans lengthen your product's coverage for up to an additional 60 months (5 years) to insure you get years of performance satisfaction from your newly purchased product.
How is this different than the manufacturer's warranty?
A manufacturer's warranty usually offers limited coverage for a limited time, with parts and labor carrying separate lengths of coverage. For example, a common manufacturer warranty of a product might cover a consumer for one full year on parts defects but only 90 days on the high cost of labor involved to change those parts. Extended service plans provide comprehensive, long term, even length coverage. This means that should your product fail within your plans coverage time frame, both parts and labor costs are covered.
How do I buy an Extended Service Plan?
Extended Service Plans can be purchased along with your product online, or via our toll free number.
Can I renew my Consumer Priority Service extended service plan?
Yes, service plans are renewable and must be submitted 30 days prior to the original plans expiration. Please contact a sales representative to discuss your renewal options.
What should I do if I need extended service?
Our extended service providers offer an easy to use interactive form online which you may use to request that they initiate a claim on your product. Your other alternative is to call the toll-free number on your extended warranty card or email and have a qualified representative make this request for you with the information you will provide. We believe that our claim initiation request process is the absolute best our industry has to offer. It is designed for simplicity and speed.
Who will perform the service on my product?
Our company works with over 11,000 authorized service professionals. Each technician is extensively trained by the respective manufacturers to provide service on your products. Authorized technicians must complete annual and bi-annual continued education exams in addition to being well versed in manufacturer supplied update bulletins to ensure their level of expertise is as current as the new products which come to market. We urge our customers to provide feedback regarding their experiences which we later use to insure that the level of service we are expected to provide is exactly the level of service you receive.
May I transfer my extended service plan to another person?
Our service plans are 100% transferable. If you would like transfer ownership of the covered product along with its coverage, we require that the request be supplied in writing. For assistance please contact a Representative. Please have all of the new owner's information at hand when requesting a transfer.
Will I have to pay a deductible or any other "hidden costs"?
Generally, the amount of a deductible is almost always proportional to the amount of the premium charged. In order to have a lower deductible, even as low as $0, the plan holder would generally have to agree to a higher premium. For those who want lower premiums, they must agree to a higher deductible. Our extended service plans carry a $0.00 deductible along with low premiums. This means that with an extended service plan there are no high upfront costs and they are committed to cover 100% parts and labor costs on any authorized claim.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.