Looking for a TV that will replace the movie going experience The LG Electronics 47G2 47" Class Cinema 3D LED Google TV may be exactly what you're looking for. With LG Cinema 3D technology you can enjoy amazing 3D effects, comfortable, lightweight glasses, 2D to 3D content conversion, 3D depth control and a clear picture from virtually any angle. LG's 2D-to-3D conversion feature can turn everything from cinema classics to sports to your TV favorites into larger-than-life 3D. It's in with the old and in with the new.
You have a lot of programming choices with LG's Goggle TV. Surf the Web as it was intended to be with the Google Chrome Web browser. An easy way to access limitless content, thousands of movies, customizable apps, videos and browse the Web all set up in a simple to use interface. Browse Netflix, Facebook, HBO Go, and Pandora. Connect to Google Play and now your music, movies; apps from Google Play are all in one place.
47G2's stunning picture is the reason you wanted HDTV in the first place. With almost double the pixel resolution, full HD 1080p gives it superior picture quality over standard HDTV. You'll see details and colors like never before.
Besides Internet access and boundless multimedia opportunities, you want a TV that can deliver a vivid, true-to-life image in all conditions and the 47G2 47" Class Cinema 3D LED Google TV will definitely do the trick.
- You've got the world of entertainment and information before you and the power of LG's dual-core processor for the speed you need to do it all. Combine Google's Universal Search with the ease of a QWERTY keyboard to get blazing fast results from across TV shows, YouTube videos, online results and more
Your Favorite Content
- Everything's more fun from the comfort of your couch. Browse Netflix, Facebook, HBO Go, Pandora and much more. Surf the Web as it was intended to be with the Google Chrome Web browser. Update your status, check your fantasy scores or watch YouTube videos. Connect to Google Play and now your music, movies, apps from Google Play are all in one place
- Want 3D like you get it in the movie theater Lightweight glasses, cool 3D effects and a great picture experience LG's Cinema 3D TV can bring it right into your home. Enjoy easy to use and share 3D glasses, superior picture quality and amazing 3D effects - that's what you get with an LG Cinema 3D experience powered by LG's Film Patterned Retarder (FPR) technology
Easy to Share
- Our flicker-free 3D glasses are just like the ones you get at the movie theater, so there are no batteries required and they don't need recharging. Because LG Cinema 3D glasses are so inexpensive, you can outfit your family and friends for a fraction of the cost of other 3D technologies. You can even use other compatible 3D glasses. Six sets of glasses included. And with LG's Clip On Cinema 3D glasses (sold separately), anyone already wearing corrective lenses can enjoy Cinema 3D with ease and in comfort without the need to wear an additional pair of glasses
Unlimited 3D Content
- 3D isn't just for the newest releases anymore. LG's 2D-to-3D conversion feature can turn everything from cinema classics to sports to your TV favorites into larger-than-life 3D. It's in with the old and in with the new. Not ready for 3D TV yet No problem. LG's 3D ready HDTVs still deliver extraordinary color and crisp detail in 2D. You'll also enjoy a vast array of entertainment like HD movies, HDTV shows and more-all on an incredibly thin TV. So, when you're ready to experience 3D TV, you'll be plenty prepared
Customize Your 3D Entertainment
- With LG 3D depth control you have the ability to increase the 3D depth on your TV to provide more enhanced 3D effects. Don't just watch 3D, hear it in 3D. This LG TV is equipped with 3D Sound Zooming to provide a greater level of sound immersion with 3D content
Two Player Games on the Same Screen
- Gamers can enjoy two-player gaming on one TV without the need for a split screen. Now two players can compete against one another independently and catch the action on a full screen. Requires special glasses that are sold separately
You Won't Believe Your Eyes
- LG's LED technology delivers amazing brightness, clarity and color detail. See colors and black levels like you've never seen them before
Less Blur. More Action
- TruMotion 120Hz technology lets you see sports, video games and high-speed action with virtually no motion blur. Now your TV can keep up with your fast-moving entertainment
Upscale Your Content
- Resolution upscaler is feature that enhances the resolution of original content to a higher resolution
Cut Loose When You're Wi-Fi Ready
- Getting your LG TV connected to the Web and other online content is easy when you have Wi-Fi built in. If you have existing wireless broadband, setting it up is simple and you don't need to worry about messy wires
Double The Detail
- This stunning picture is the reason you wanted HDTV in the first place. With almost double the pixel resolution, full HD 1080p gives it superior picture quality over standard HDTV. You'll see details and colors like never before
Save More Than Energy
- Earning the Energy Star means a product meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. For TVs, it means they save energy both in standby and active (when they're on) modes. Energy Star qualified TVs use about 30% less energy than standard units
Find the Perfect Picture
- Get easy self-calibration with on-screen reference points for key picture quality elements such as black level, color, tint, sharpness and backlight levels. Take the guesswork out of picture adjustments with this simple-to-use feature. It's not actually magic, but it will sure seem that way
View It In the Right Light
- Let your TV do the adjustments for you. Intelligent sensor automatically optimizes the picture to the lighting and color conditions in the room for a more enjoyable viewing experience
Wise and Not Wasteful
- With smart energy saving features, you can conserve money and energy
- LG's ISFccc ready HDTVs contain the detailed standards necessary for professional calibration of brightness, contrast, tint, sharpness, color levels and much more to meet local lighting conditions for both day and nighttime viewing. Settings are added to preset modes for easy access from your LG remote
- Triple XD engine: Yes
- Resolution upscaler: Yes (Plus)
- Picture Mode: 7 Modes (Intelligent sensor / Vivid / Standard / Cinema / Game / ISF expert 1 / ISF expert 2)
- Picture Wizard II: Yes
- Aspect ratio: 7 modes (16:9 / Just scan / Original / Full wide / 4:3 / 14:9 / Cinema zoom 1)
- Just scan (1:1 Pixel matching): HDMI 1080p / 1080i / 720p, Component 1080p / 1080i / 720p, RF 1080p / 1080i / 720p
- AV mode (Picture & Sound): 3 modes (Cinema / Game / Off)
- Mono / Stereo / Dual (MTS / SAP): Yes
- Dolby Digital Decoder: Yes
- Speaker system: 1 way, 2 speakers
- Audio output (Watts - THD 10%): 10W + 10W
- Virtual surround: Yes
- Clear Voice II: Yes
- Sound mode: 10 modes (Music / Cinema / Sports / Game / Soft / Bright / Turbo / Senior / Standard / Education)
- Sound optimizer: 3 modes (Low / Medium / High)
- Mute: Yes
- 3D Type (SG / FPR): FPR (Passive)
- 3D format auto correction: Yes
- 3D to 2D: Yes
- 2D to 3D: Yes
- 3D Viewpoint control (3D & 2D to 3D): 20 levels
- 3D image correction: Yes
- Dual play capable: Yes (AG-F310DP glasses required and sold separately)
- 3D depth control: 20 levels (2D to 3D only)
Google TV Features
- Dual Core CPU: Yes
- Android app market: Yes
- Google Chrome browser: Yes
- TV & movie search: Yes
- Wi-Fi ready / Built-in: Built-in
- Intelligent sensor: Yes
- Smart energy saving: Yes (Backlight control + intelligent sensor)
- Input labeling: Yes
- Quick view (Flashback): Yes
- Closed caption: Yes
- Language: 4 (English / Spanish / French / Korean)
- Auto tuning / Programming: Yes
- Channel add / Delete: Yes
- Favorite channel Programming: Yes
- Auto / Manual clock: Yes
- On / Off timer: Yes
- Sleep timer: Yes
- Auto off / Auto sleep: Yes
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||47"|
|Aspect Ratio||16 : 9|
|Pixel Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Brightness||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Contrast Ratio||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio||60000001 : 1|
|Response Time||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Refresh Rate||120 Hz|
|Dot Pitch||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Display Colors||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Viewing Angle(H x V)||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Lifespan||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Video System||ATSC, Clear QAM, NTSC|
|HDTV Compatibility||1080 p|
|TV Scan Lines||Up to 1080|
|Orientation||1-Way 2 Speakers|
|Inputs/Outputs||1x RF Antenna In (Rear)|
1x AV Audio/Video In (Rear)
1x RCA Component Audio/Video In (Rear)
1x SPDIF Audio Out (Rear)
4x HDMI Audio/Video In (Side)
1x VGA Video In (Rear)
1x 1/8" (3.5mm) Mini Audio In (Rear)
3x USB 2.0 Audio/Video In/Out (Side)
1x Ethernet LAN In/Out (Rear)
|Picture in Picture (PIP)||None|
|Digital Media Slot||None|
|Menu Language||English, Spanish, French, Korean|
|Wall Mountable||VESA 400 x 400 mm|
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Operational: 69W|
|Operating/Storage Temperature||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Energy Star Compliant||FCC|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||42.9 x 25.8 x 1.4" / 108.97 x 65.53 x 3.56 cm TV without stand|
42.9 x 28.4 x 10.4" / 108.97 x 72.14 x 26.42 cm TV with stand
|Bezel||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Weight||34.4 lb / 15.60 kg TV without stand|
39.2 lb / 17.78 kg TV with stand
This item is brand new and comes with a full manufacturer warranty. Please refer to the table below for details
Don't Gamble on a break-down!
- 100% Parts and Labor
- No Deductibles
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Fully Transferable
- Toll-Free Support
- Worry Free For Up to 5 Years
- Nationwide Coverage
- Rapid Claim System
- Electronic Registration
||Extended Service Plan
||Typical Manufacturer Warranty
|Up to 5 Years including parts and labor
||1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
Wear and Tear(Normal Use)
Product Replacement (If Product Cannot be Fixed)
Optional Accidental Damage
Screen or Lens Replacement
24/7 Toll Free Help
No Lemon Policy
Authorized Service Centers in Most Locations
What exactly is an Extended Service Plan?
An extended service plan is generally an extension of your original manufacturer's warranty. Most manufacturers warranty their products to be free from defects for up to one year from the date of purchase. This warranty virtually guarantees you that if your newly purchased product fails, the manufacturer will protect you from the high costs of replacement parts and labor necessary to repair your product. Extended service plans lengthen your product's coverage for up to an additional 60 months (5 years) to insure you get years of performance satisfaction from your newly purchased product.
How is this different than the manufacturer's warranty?
A manufacturer's warranty usually offers limited coverage for a limited time, with parts and labor carrying separate lengths of coverage. For example, a common manufacturer warranty of a product might cover a consumer for one full year on parts defects but only 90 days on the high cost of labor involved to change those parts. Extended service plans provide comprehensive, long term, even length coverage. This means that should your product fail within your plans coverage time frame, both parts and labor costs are covered.
How do I buy an Extended Service Plan?
Extended Service Plans can be purchased along with your product online, or via our toll free number.
Can I renew my Consumer Priority Service extended service plan?
Yes, service plans are renewable and must be submitted 30 days prior to the original plans expiration. Please contact a sales representative to discuss your renewal options.
What should I do if I need extended service?
Our extended service providers offer an easy to use interactive form online which you may use to request that they initiate a claim on your product. Your other alternative is to call the toll-free number on your extended warranty card or email and have a qualified representative make this request for you with the information you will provide. We believe that our claim initiation request process is the absolute best our industry has to offer. It is designed for simplicity and speed.
Who will perform the service on my product?
Our company works with over 11,000 authorized service professionals. Each technician is extensively trained by the respective manufacturers to provide service on your products. Authorized technicians must complete annual and bi-annual continued education exams in addition to being well versed in manufacturer supplied update bulletins to ensure their level of expertise is as current as the new products which come to market. We urge our customers to provide feedback regarding their experiences which we later use to insure that the level of service we are expected to provide is exactly the level of service you receive.
May I transfer my extended service plan to another person?
Our service plans are 100% transferable. If you would like transfer ownership of the covered product along with its coverage, we require that the request be supplied in writing. For assistance please contact a Representative. Please have all of the new owner's information at hand when requesting a transfer.
Will I have to pay a deductible or any other "hidden costs"?
Generally, the amount of a deductible is almost always proportional to the amount of the premium charged. In order to have a lower deductible, even as low as $0, the plan holder would generally have to agree to a higher premium. For those who want lower premiums, they must agree to a higher deductible. Our extended service plans carry a $0.00 deductible along with low premiums. This means that with an extended service plan there are no high upfront costs and they are committed to cover 100% parts and labor costs on any authorized claim.