Want 3D like you get it in the movie theater Lightweight glasses, cool 3D effects and a great picture experience LG's Cinema 3D TV can bring it right into your home. Enjoy easy to use & share 3D glasses, superior picture quality and amazing 3D effects - that’s what you get with an LG Cinema 3D experience powered by LG's Film Patterned Retarder (FPR) technology.
Easy To Love. Easy To Share.
- Our flicker-free 3D glasses are just like the ones you get at the movie theater, so there are no batteries required and they don't need recharging. Because LG Cinema 3D glasses are so inexpensive, you can outfit your family and friends for a fraction of the cost of other 3D technologies. You can even use other compatible 3D glasses. 4 sets of glasses included.
- And with LG's Clip On Cinema 3D glasses (sold separately), anyone already wearing corrective lenses can enjoy Cinema 3D with ease and in comfort without the need to wear an additional pair of glasses.
Unlimited 3D Content
- 3D isn’t just for the newest releases anymore. LG's 2D-to-3D conversion feature can turn everything from cinema classics to sports to your TV favorites into larger-than-life 3D. It’s in with the old and in with the new.
- Not ready for 3D TV yet No problem. LG's 3D Ready HDTVs still deliver extraordinary color and crisp detail in 2D. You’ll also enjoy a vast array of entertainment like HD movies, HDTV shows and more-all on an incredibly thin TV. So, when you’re ready to experience 3D TV, you’ll be plenty prepared.
Your 3D. Your Way.
- Customize your 3D entertainment with 3D Depth Control. With this feature, you have the ability to increase the 3D depth on your TV to provide more enhanced 3D effects.
You Won't Believe Your Eyes
- LG's LED technology delivers amazing brightness, clarity and color detail. See colors and black levels like you’ve never seen them before.
Less Blur. More Action.
- TruMotion 120Hz technology lets you see sports, video games and high-speed action with virtually no motion blur. Now your TV can keep up with your fast-moving entertainment.
Double the detail
- This stunning picture is the reason you wanted HDTV in the first place. With almost double the pixel resolution, Full HD 1080p gives it superior picture quality over standard HDTV. You’ll see details and colors like never before.
Save More Than Energy
- Earning the ENERGY STAR means a product meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. For TVs, it means they save energy both in standby and active (when they're on) modes. ENERGY STAR qualified TVs use about 30% less energy than standard units.
Find the Perfect Picture
- Get easy self-calibration with on-screen reference points for key picture quality elements such as black level, color, tint, sharpness and backlight levels. Take the guesswork out of picture adjustments with this simple-to-use feature. It’s not actually magic, but it will sure seem that way.
View it in the right light
- Let your TV do the adjustments for you. Intelligent Sensor automatically optimizes the picture to the lighting and color conditions in the room for a more enjoyable viewing experience.
Wise and not wasteful
- With our Smart Energy Saving Features, you can conserve money and energy.
- LG’s ISFccc Ready HDTVs contain the detailed standards necessary for professional calibration of brightness, contrast, tint, sharpness, color levels and much more to meet local lighting conditions for both day and nighttime viewing. Settings are added to preset modes for easy access from your LG remote.
42" LED panel
With a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
True 16:9 aspect ratio
View your movies as the director intended on the 60Hz LG Cinema 3D LED HDTV
The 60Hz LG Cinema 3D LED HDTV features built-in digital tuner
Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available
HDMI Inputs: 2
Enjoy a superior HD experience with HDMI, the one cable audio/video solution
The LG 42" HDTV (3.0" ultra-slim) is wall mountable
VESA standard 400mm x 400mm
Get an amazing 3D picture
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||42"|
|Aspect Ratio||16 : 9|
|Pixel Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Brightness||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Contrast Ratio||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio||3000000 : 1|
|Response Time||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Dot Pitch||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Display Colors||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Viewing Angle(H x V)||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Lifespan||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Video System||ATSC, CATV, Clear QAM, NTSC|
|HDTV Compatibility||1920/1080 p|
|TV Scan Lines||Up to 1080|
|Orientation||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Inputs/Outputs||2x Digital HDMI Audio/Video In (Rear)|
1x RCA Component Video In (Rear)
1x RCA Stereo (L/R) Audio In (Rear)
1x AV Audio/Video In (Rear)
1x RF Antenna In (Rear)
1x USB 2.0 Video In (Side)
1x Optical SPDIF Audio Out (Rear)
|Picture in Picture (PIP)||None|
ISF Expert 1
ISF Expert 2
|Digital Media Slot||None|
|Menu Language||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
Swivel: Yes, +20 / -20
|Wall Mountable||VESA 400 x 400 mm|
|Battery Type||2 x AAA|
|Battery Life (approx.)||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Weight||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Operational: 120W|
32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)
Humidity: 1 - 80%
-4 to 140 °F (-20 to 60 °C)
Humidity: 1 - 85%
|Energy Star Compliant||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||40.0 x 27.4 x 10.3" / 101.6 x 69.6 x 26.2 cm With stand|
40.0 x 24.8 x 3.0" / 101.6 x 63.0 x 7.6 cm Without stand
|Bezel||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Weight||32.4 lb / 14.70 kg With stand|
28.9 lb / 13.11 kg Without stand