Elevate your viewing experience with the LN4510 high definition 720p LED HD TV. Great as a monitor or for smaller spaces.
You Won't Believe Your Eyes
- You won't believe your eyes. LG’s LED technology delivers amazing brightness, clarity and color detail.
See and experience more
- Pictures are sharper. Colors are more vibrant. Entertainment is more real. Everything looks better on an HDTV.
Save More Than Energy
- Earning the ENERGY STAR means a product meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy. For TVs, it means they save energy both in standby and active (when they're on) modes. ENERGY STAR qualified TVs use about 30% less energy than standard units.
Find The Perfect Picture
- Get easy self-calibration with on-screen reference points for key picture quality elements such as black level, color, tint, sharpness and backlight levels. Take the guesswork out of picture adjustments with this simple-to-use feature. It’s not actually magic, but it will sure seem that way.
Wise and Not Wasteful
- With our Smart Energy Saving Features, you can conserve money and energy.
| Television System || NTSC-M |
64 & 256 QAM
| Program Coverage || VHF 2-13 |
| Input Connector || TV |
PC Audio In
| Video Signal |
| Max Resolution || 1366 x 768 @ 60 Hz |
| Recommended Resolution || 1366 x 768 @ 60 Hz |
| Horizontal Frequency || 30 kHz to 61kHz |
| Vertical Frequency || 56 Hz to 75 Hz |
| Synchronization Type || Separate Sync |
| Environmental Conditions |
| Operating Temperature || 10 C to 35 C |
| Operating Humidity || 20% to 80% |
| Storage Temperature || |
-10 C to 60 C
| Storage Humidity || 5% to 90% |
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.