The National Geographic Animal Sounds Wall Clock combines education and entertainment in one! Straight from the archives of National Geographic, this clock features sounds from twelve of the most loved animals. Each hour is represented by a different animal, from the Bengal Tiger to the Bison. When the hour hand strikes, the sound of the featured animal is heard. This wall clock comes complete with high quality audio output, photo sensor activated override, and the distinct styling of one of the most widely recognized and highly esteemed brands. As an additional bonus, the National Geographic Animal Wall clock comes with an educational booklet that provides detailed information about each of the featured animals. About National Geographic: Founded in 1888, the National Geographic Society is one of the world's largest nonprofit scientific and educational organizations. Its mission is to increase and diffuse geographic knowledge while promoting the conservation of the world's cultural, historical and natural resources.
- Features animal sounds from around the world.
- Built in sensor stops wound when room is dark
- Comes with an educational booklet with detailed information about each of the featured animals
- Offers a different animal noise for each hour.
- On/Off switch allows you to turn off sounds