The JVC DLA-X9 is a 3D enabled 3-chip D-ILA front projector with a 100,000:1 native contrast ratio. The DLA-X9 is THX 3D certified. It also features ISF certification, 2x motorized zoom lens with motorized focus, HQV Reon-VX video processor, 7-axis Color Management, on-screen gamma control, flexible set-up and more.
For 3D content, the DLA-X9 includes two HDMI 1.4a ports and supports side-by-side (broadcast), frame series (Blue-ray), and above-below 3D transmissions. An external 3D Sign Emitter (PK-EM1, included) syncs the projected image with JVC's Active Shutter 3D Glasses (PK-AG1, included). The external 3D signal emitter ensures solid signal transmission to the 3D glasses for superiod 3D experience, no matter what type of screen is used or how the home theater in configured.
- 1,300 Lumens
- 3rd generation optical engine with improved wire grid polarizer
- 60 to 200 inch projection size
- Customized gamma control in-screen
- No special screen needed for 3D playback
- Wide lens shift functionality (V: 80%, H: 34%)
- High-performance 2x motorized zoom lens
- 1.4:1 to 2:8:1 lens throw
- Automatic lens cover
- Dual HDMI 1.4a digital input
- HD component video input
- LAN connection
- D-sub 15-pin PC input
- 12-volt trigger
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.