The JVC DLAX3 is a 3D enabled 1920x1080 D-ILA front projector with 50,000:1 native contrast ratio, three D-ILA devices, 2x motorized zoom lens with motorized focus, HQV Reon-VX video processor, on-screen gamma control, flexible set-up and more.
For 3D content, the DLAX3 includes two HDMI 1.4a ports and supports side-by-side (broadcast), frame series (Blue-ray), and above-below 3D transmissions. An external 3D Sign Emitter (PK-EM1, sold serparately) syncs the projected image with JVC's Active Shutter 3D Glasses (PK-AG1, sold separetly). The external 3D signal emitter ensures solid signal transmission to the 3D glasses for superiod 3D experience, no matter what type of screen is used or how the home theater in configured.
- 1,300 Lumens
- 3rd generation optical engine with improved wire grid polarizer
- 60 to 200 inch projection size
- Customized gamma control in-screen
- No special screen needed for 3D playback
- Wide lens shift functionality (V: 80%, H: 34%)
- High-performance 2x motorized zoom lens
- 1.4:1 to 2:8:1 lens throw
- Automatic lens cover
- Dual HDMI 1.4a digital input
- HD component video input
- 12-volt trigger
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.